By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

wow that was barely readable, sorry for the syntax, i should proofread

I explained it. Read my previous posts.

you mean the thing not to say yesterday was the same as what you talked about in bold today?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

you mean the thing not to say yesterday was the same as what you talked about in bold today?

I guess. Homer's bandwagoning of nordlead was scummy in my eyes, and it was referring to yesterday, that quote-tree thing.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

I guess. Homer's bandwagoning of nordlead was scummy in my eyes, and it was referring to yesterday, that quote-tree thing.

my bad then. unFoS dtewi.

Today was really devoid of discution then :-/

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

About Homer, not only was his vote for Kantor supported by weird reasons but his later vote for radishhead was ALSO supported by nonsensical reasons (i.e. if he's town then Final-Fan and dtewi are scum).

Then on Day Two, he barely posted, he later said he was busy to address GOW's mess but he did reply to me while GOW was making his claims. He's also doing some major lurking and failed to respond as to why he didn't talk about GOW at all.

Signature goes here!

I'd rather lynch Homer than radish.  But I won't vote Homer right now for fear of that damned plurality thing. 

You know, that by itself is a reason to hate the plurality system.  It damages the ability to pressure someone by voting them. 

Anyway, would people unvote radish please.  Yes he deserves to die, but at this point in the game we need to go for SCUM if we can, and I think we have better probabilities than him.  Lynching radish and lurkers should be a fallback plan, not Plan A. 

If anyone is lynching radish for reasons other than actually thinking he's really scum, please unvote.  If you DO think that, feel free to try to convince me. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Nord not only voted radish, but was unsupportive of (in fact argued against) the people trying to switch it to Kantor.  So I'd be pretty surprised if radish was scum. 

Scum voting scum is one thing, but scum torpedoing townies trying to switch the lynch to a townie?  On Day 1?  I'd be very surprised. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I'm a little too lazy to see what position (if any) Homer took on that stuff on Day 1.  If someone else does it I'd be grateful. 

Final-Fan said:

I'm a little too lazy to see what position (if any) Homer took on that stuff on Day 1.  If someone else does it I'd be grateful. 

Bascially Homer took the stance of that unless there is a real good lynch suspect then no one should be lynched on day 1.  But early on in the day he wasn't around much was pointed out as a lurker by a few people including nordlead.  He seemed to go after kantor for his vote on radish, calling it a bandwagon vote, but so did other people.   But interestingly enough didn't seem to hesitate much to vote kantor.  Odd for someone who doesn't like to lynch on day 1, especially since kantor wasn't a good lynch suspect.

Votals:
[3] radishhead: SuperAdrianK, Vetteman94, Hephaestos
[2] Homer_Simpson: dtewi, Stefl1504
[6] No Vote: Final-Fan, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear_94, radishhead, TruckOSaurus, Wonktonodi
With 11 alive a plurality is reached at 6 votes, minus 1 for every 2 votes not on the two front-runners.

Vetteman could you please unvote radishhead, for the sake of discussion if nothing else.