By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As of now the only person I can vote for is radish, if town choses homer i'll just abstain. Truck's recap on homer was a bit short (no offence truck, but you refuted yourself in the next post) and was interupted by stefl comming out. Someone mind painting a clear picture of why homer deserves a lynch?

on Dtewi... well he's always a bit like this no? So yeah scummy but I don't see any slips so far, not even for a FoS. But yeah he needs to explain his spat with homer yesterday.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Homer_Simpson said:

if we mislynch today we are in the shit right? like 7 people dead so far and only 1 was scum...

Like I said, we can only afford one more mis lynch, because out of the 11 people here, there is most likely 3-4 scum right now. If we mislynch today, thats 10, and then the mafia gets a kill,unless were really lucky, and we have 9 left. So yes, deep shit right there.

Oh, and it seems you are getting the majority vote due to your votes. Do you have anything to say about that?

what can I say about it? I gave my defence each of the last 3 days, nobody who voted me seemed interested

You said you were busy the day GOW roleclaimed but you took the time to reply to my posts. Why didn't you address the GOW situation?

Signature goes here!

wow really? no activity? and I thought i was gonna have loads to read after my busy work day and night out ^^

Went back and reread the thread.  The more I read the less of a bad feeling I got from Homer.  But I could never shake the bad feeling I had of radishhead after the first day antics, and now know that despite not wanting a 1st day lunch, he is the one that should have gotten it.  Another person I started to question was Wonk. For no real paticular reason, but more for a collection of his posts.  And then also MetalGear,  for basically being absent the whole game,  or at least that was how it felt to me as I read it.  

Vote radishhead

This is mainly to make up for what should have been done the first day since the  town did go ahead with a lynch.

*shrug*

There's not much to do really in terms of discussion. It's either Bandwagon Homer or Bandwagon Radish today...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

*shrug*

There's not much to do really in terms of discussion. It's either Bandwagon Homer or Bandwagon Radish today...

well... I wanted people to explain what was so scumy about homer... I mean what is scummy enough to warrant a lynch.

Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

*shrug*

well... I wanted people to explain what was so scumy about homer... I mean what is scummy enough to warrant a lynch.

The vote on Kantor is enough for me to warrant his lynch.

I know there seemed logic in voting for kantor that time, but homer said something... special in that vote... somethin'... odd ^_^.

I still think radish needs to die. I don't mind lynching Homer, though >_>...

SuperAdrianK said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

*shrug*

The vote on Kantor is enough for me to warrant his lynch.

I know there seemed logic in voting for kantor that time, but homer said something... special in that vote... somethin'... odd ^_^.

I still think radish needs to die. I don't mind lynching Homer, though >_>...

yeah he said kantor was leading the vote when he wasn't...it's scummy to paint others in a bad light on stuff they didn't do... but this happening on day one is not lynch worthy for day 4. There's a good 5 people acting more or less scummy, they can't all be scum (especially with a nerfed cop).

I still think radish acts way too buddy buddy to any town looking character, he practically jumps on every occasion and doesn't even contribute much in the process. I if you guys convinced of homer can't even explan why i see no reason to wait.

vote : radish

and while i'm at it, FoS dtewi for not explaining his spat with homer of yesterday although quoted on it by ff (and i even referenced to it in a post up there). This is an other example of painting others in a bad light and not backing it up.

wow that was barely readable, sorry for the syntax, i should proofread

Hephaestos said:

wow that was barely readable, sorry for the syntax, i should proofread

I explained it. Read my previous posts.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you