By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Votals:
[2] Homer_Simpson: dtewi, Stefl1504
[1] radishhead: SuperAdrianK
[8] No Vote: Final-Fan, Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear_94, radishhead, TruckOSaurus, Vetteman94, Wonktonodi
With 11 alive a plurality is reached at 6 votes, minus 1 for every 2 votes not on the two front-runners.

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
Homer_Simpson said:

if we mislynch today we are in the shit right? like 7 people dead so far and only 1 was scum...

Like I said, we can only afford one more mis lynch, because out of the 11 people here, there is most likely 3-4 scum right now. If we mislynch today, thats 10, and then the mafia gets a kill,unless were really lucky, and we have 9 left. So yes, deep shit right there.

Oh, and it seems you are getting the majority vote due to your votes. Do you have anything to say about that?

what can I say about it? I gave my defence each of the last 3 days, nobody who voted me seemed interested

Homer_Simpson said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Homer_Simpson said:

if we mislynch today we are in the shit right? like 7 people dead so far and only 1 was scum...

Like I said, we can only afford one more mis lynch, because out of the 11 people here, there is most likely 3-4 scum right now. If we mislynch today, thats 10, and then the mafia gets a kill,unless were really lucky, and we have 9 left. So yes, deep shit right there.

Oh, and it seems you are getting the majority vote due to your votes. Do you have anything to say about that?

what can I say about it? I gave my defence each of the last 3 days, nobody who voted me seemed interested

Maybe because we don't believe you?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
radishhead said:

I'm looking to lynch either:

Homer - admittedly, he always does this, but I feel a Mafia vibe coming from him. Just the way he responds to accusations etc.

Dtewi - Been trying to get me lynched right from the very start, and dwelling on very small mistakes that I've made to make them seem much more substantial.

Evidence of small mistakes?

Anyway, Homer also jumped on the nordlead lynch wagon after it seemed improbable of him being scum. Another 1 Suspicion to Homer.

This doesn't make much sense to me.  Homer is scummy for jumping on a bandwagon OF A SCUM when it was "improbable" that he was scum, i.e. the lynch wasn't going anywhere and therefore scum wouldn't feel pressured to get on board to look pro-town? 

Actually I think I'll take a closer look at your behavior yesterday. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Homer - admittedly, he always does this, but I feel a Mafia vibe coming from him. Just the way he responds to accusations etc.

Dtewi - Been trying to get me lynched right from the very start, and dwelling on very small mistakes that I've made to make them seem much more substantial.

Anyway, Homer also jumped on the nordlead lynch wagon after it seemed improbable of him being scum. Another 1 Suspicion to Homer.

This doesn't make much sense to me.  Homer is scummy for jumping on a bandwagon OF A SCUM when it was "improbable" that he was scum, i.e. the lynch wasn't going anywhere and therefore scum wouldn't feel pressured to get on board to look pro-town? 

No, as in it would look scummy not to vote for him, so he jumped on.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Final-Fan said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also, it's not a total scumtell, and I could be completely wrong about it. I just think that it's suspicious...

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
dtewi said:
Final-Fan said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also, it's not a total scumtell, and I could be completely wrong about it. I just think that it's suspicious...

"Homer also jumped on the nordlead lynch wagon after it seemed improbable of him being scum."
"it would look scummy not to vote for him, so he jumped on."

Please tell me how these two sentences make sense together. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

If nordlead comes up as scum, I'm going to suspect you even more.

based on what?

Based on something I refuse to tell you because then you'll just try to avoid doing that something.

right...you have fun with that, im gonna try and find actual scum to lynch

I need to remember this quote-tree's post # for day tomorrow.

I didn't find anthing about dtewi's behavior in the stefl/nordlead thing suspicious, but I did notice THIS. 

Are you ready to share now dtewi? 

Final-Fan said:

"Homer also jumped on the nordlead lynch wagon after it seemed improbable of him being scum."
"it would look scummy not to vote for him, so he jumped on."

Please tell me how these two sentences make sense together. 

Stefl roleclaims a cop.

Says Nordlead is scum.

His defense is pretty much annihilated.

Homer jumps on bandwagon.

Oh, and the first bold was a typo. Improbable of nordlead being TOWN.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

so we have a group wanting hover lynched and those that feel we should do what we didn't do on the frist day and lynch radish.  I'm more in the second camp but could be persuaded.