By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

I'm looking to lynch either:

Homer - admittedly, he always does this, but I feel a Mafia vibe coming from him. Just the way he responds to accusations etc.

Dtewi - Been trying to get me lynched right from the very start, and dwelling on very small mistakes that I've made to make them seem much more substantial.

Evidence of small mistakes?

Anyway, Homer also jumped on the nordlead lynch wagon after it seemed improbable of him being scum. Another 1 Suspicion to Homer.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Homer - admittedly, he always does this, but I feel a Mafia vibe coming from him. Just the way he responds to accusations etc.

Dtewi - Been trying to get me lynched right from the very start, and dwelling on very small mistakes that I've made to make them seem much more substantial.

While I agree with your assessment of Homer, you seem to forget that we lynched someone for lying, which is something that you have done.  And most importantly it was a stupid lie,  there was no reason for it.  That is why it you remain on many peoples list.   Cause lying for any reason is scummy

radishhead said:

omg... all I read here is:

"jump on wagon 1

trucks talked about dtewi... i'll jump on wagon 2 while it's empty."

I'm personnaly thinking of jumping on wagon 3... radish...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Huh... I am acctually for lynching homer... but I am not sure if my Investigation on radish might be wasted... I will think through it until the night starts...

Vote: Homer

So... anyone else that was suspicious so far except for radish and dtewi.... any major lurkers out there?

Stefl1504 said:

Huh... I am acctually for lynching homer... but I am not sure if my Investigation on radish might be wasted... I will think through it until the night starts...

So... anyone else that was suspicious so far except for radish and dtewi.... any major lurkers out there?

I don't see how I was even slightly suspicious.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Stefl1504 said:

Actually there was risen suspicion against you today and that why I already heard that someone finds you suspicious...

I'm still for lynching radishhead

Every comment he's been making seem like scum trying to look protown

First lying about his no lynch stance

then right before GoW was about to get lynched he said he was 100% sure he was protown, only the mafia or cop would know for sure

Right know I think Radishhead has been more scummier than Homer

-

if we mislynch today we are in the shit right? like 7 people dead so far and only 1 was scum...

Homer_Simpson said:

if we mislynch today we are in the shit right? like 7 people dead so far and only 1 was scum...

Like I said, we can only afford one more mis lynch, because out of the 11 people here, there is most likely 3-4 scum right now. If we mislynch today, thats 10, and then the mafia gets a kill,unless were really lucky, and we have 9 left. So yes, deep shit right there.

Oh, and it seems you are getting the majority vote due to your votes. Do you have anything to say about that?

Stefl1504 said:
dtewi said:
Stefl1504 said:

Actually there was risen suspicion against you today and that why I already heard that someone finds you suspicious...

The only suspicion against me is that I've supposedly been giving off "bad vibes."

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you