By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

ah, sorry guys, ive been horrendously busy with stuff and ive barely been able to get online, im here now though, sorry

anyway, ive skimmed what I missed, I have to say that I think Nordleads claim to be a Doctor who comes up scummy sounds like total bs, its a vanilla game isnt it? chances of that kind of role seem remote at best.

vote Nordlead

the cop found him scum, and I think his claim is bs like I said

If nordlead comes up as scum, I'm going to suspect you even more.

based on what?

Based on something I refuse to tell you because then you'll just try to avoid doing that something.

right...you have fun with that, im gonna try and find actual scum to lynch

I need to remember this quote-tree's post # for day tomorrow.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:

I have nothing to say about my own scumness as it does not exist.

Why didn't you comment at all on GOW yesterday?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

No! Today isn't the day to discuss this. We might get killed by the scum if they think we discovered another.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

My thread link is orange but I don't see anyone quoting me

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@FF
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774616 :P

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

I just said ive been busy so wasnt able to post...

Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
I agree that the fibonacci thing smells like an "it's so crazy I wouldn't make it up" lie.   

OTOH I'd think hatmoza would be more likely to mess up the sequence than nordlead, no offense hatmoza. 

(You can see how I'm vascillating.)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:

@FF
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774616 :P

someone got owned by a zombie.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ok L-1.... i won't vote cause I want j0 to at least talk on his first day....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:

nordlead's roleclaim doesn't sit right with me because it's the perfect counter I'd expect from scum. Let's look at how it counters accusations:

Accuser: nordlead why did you come up guilty upon investigation?

nordlead: I'm a miller (pro-town who appears guilty)

Accuser: Why shouldn't we lynch you anyway to be sure?

nordlead: I'm a doctor, you don't want to risk lynching a doctor

Also he adds some restrictions on his powers so he can say "Hey look Stefl, I'm just like you"

It's all too convenient...

yeah that's tue it is all to convienient. 

only reading new posts at the moment haven't reread oldones yet to get a history but neither had really seen strongly like scum to me before although stefl even less so than nord, I do want to reread it but most likely it will be voting for nord today and if it turns out bad stefl tomorrow. If it turns out good we can see where other things lead.  I still haven't read all the new posts yet so I'm still holding off a vote.