By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ The thing about us regretting lynching Kantor is that he was acting crazy enough to justify lynching him, but lynching radish still would have been a better way to go, even without GoW's proving it beyond all doubt. 

I agree that the fibonacci thing smells like an "it's so crazy I wouldn't make it up" lie.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Votals:
[5] nordlead: Stefl1504, Vetteman94, radishhead, dtewi, Final-Fan
[1] Homer_Simpson: (dtewi), TruckOSaurus

[7] No Vote: dsister/c03n3nj0, Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear94, noname2200, nordlead, Wonktonodi
With 13 alive it takes 7(minus 1 for every 2 placed votes not on one of the two leaders) votes for a lynch.

Final-Fan said:
I agree that the fibonacci thing smells like an "it's so crazy I wouldn't make it up" lie.   

OTOH I'd think hatmoza would be more likely to mess up the sequence than nordlead, no offense hatmoza. 

(You can see how I'm vascillating.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ah, sorry guys, ive been horrendously busy with stuff and ive barely been able to get online, im here now though, sorry

anyway, ive skimmed what I missed, I have to say that I think Nordleads claim to be a Doctor who comes up scummy sounds like total bs, its a vanilla game isnt it? chances of that kind of role seem remote at best.

vote Nordlead

the cop found him scum, and I think his claim is bs like I said

Homer_Simpson said:

ah, sorry guys, ive been horrendously busy with stuff and ive barely been able to get online, im here now though, sorry

anyway, ive skimmed what I missed, I have to say that I think Nordleads claim to be a Doctor who comes up scummy sounds like total bs, its a vanilla game isnt it? chances of that kind of role seem remote at best.

vote Nordlead

What do you have to say about your own scumness?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Nordlead

If nordlead comes up as scum, I'm going to suspect you even more.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Nordlead

What do you have to say about your own scumness?

I have nothing to say about my own scumness as it does not exist.

dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Nordlead

based on what?

Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Nordlead

based on what?

Based on something I refuse to tell you because then you'll just try to avoid doing that something.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Nordlead

based on what?

Based on something I refuse to tell you because then you'll just try to avoid doing that something.

right...you have fun with that, im gonna try and find actual scum to lynch