By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

vous faites thanksgiving au canada?

Au mois d'octobre, donc c'est déjà fait depuis longtemps!

vous avez black friday au moins?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

For the record, if all our roles are nerfed like this then I would expect either the town to be overflowing with them, or the mafia to be considerably smaller than we were expecting.  Either way we can probably afford to risk a mislynch of a MILLER FIBONACCI doctor. 

And God help you hatmoza if he flips as nothing more descriptive than "doctor".  And I don't believe in God. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

And by "our" I mean the town, not that I necessarily have a power role. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

For the record, if all our roles are nerfed like this then I would expect either the town to be overflowing with them, or the mafia to be considerably smaller than we were expecting.  Either way we can probably afford to risk a mislynch of a MILLER FIBONACCI doctor. 

And God help you hatmoza if he flips as nothing more descriptive than "doctor".  And I don't believe in God. 

Yeah i'd figure that there'd be 2 half docs, 2 half cops.... but links appeard as vig and the flavor didn't point at him being nerfed.

Linkzmax was patrolling the streets like he did every night. Mr. Kitten thought he'd tag along to see what was going on in that restless mind of his. "Mr. Kitten, I wield a power that can help this town, but I haven't used it yet. Do you think I'm too late?"

From these 2 points i'd assume that he was a standard Vig..... which is one of the reasons why these 2 clams are so odd.

hepha /out (be back in 6-7 hours and I expect about 3 posts to be made! oh yeah!)

Around the Network

Post No. 1 for Heph ;P

I don't believe in your claim... first you wrote "fibinachi" second you said 1/2/3/5/7, whilst the fibonacci numbers are (1)/1/2/3/5/8 ;p

Second: As if a weaker doc wasn't enough you also claim to be a miller doctor, also it is pretty convienient for scum and yourself that you cannot protect me on night 4, the night I can make my next investigation... I am really sorry that I have investigated you of all persons if you are saying the truth, but right now its the only thing I can be sure about.

Final-Fan said:

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving(even you scum :P) or a plain Thursday for everyone else. Good luck town!

If hat doesn't mind I'll keep up with Votals still.

Not a problem.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:

@ hat

how many hours today? (thanks giving should make it longer no?)

Yup, an extra day longer. 48 hours from now.

nordlead said:

I see I was investigated (figured as much)

I'm a doctor who looks scummy and can only proctect on the 1/2/3/5/7 night (fibinachi numbers) who could protect himself once (I did night one cause I know I'm a popular target).

All I can say is screw you Hatmoza. Why he hates me in such a way I don't know. Oh wait, I do cause I beat him (like the NFL prediction league right now ). It is obvious that this isn't a normal game, and obviously Hatmoza doesn't want us to play follow the cop (just look at the fact that stefl can't invevstigate every night)

I'll actually believe stefl's roleclaim due to the fact that I have a weird roll. However, you should have known you claimed cop when you voted me for the weakest reasons possible. If you classify me as hit and run, then everyone is hit and run. I have obligations and sometimes have to leave even if it is in the middle of something interesting, but I'll always come back to it if the town hasn't decided they'd rather do something else.

I also wasn't the first person to lead a vote against GoW. My GoW vote day one drew a bunch of attention, suppringly more than a "random.org" vote which is scummy because you are saying "i'm not responsible". Day 2 I was the 3rd person to vote GoW, and punishing a blatant liar should be perfectly acceptable to any pro town player. If we let GoW into the next day could we trust anything he typed? I wouldn't. Having to second guess someone even if you think they are town is just bad. Oh, and I've "punished" players before despite what side I'm on.

Also, I'm not going to vote, as voting just gets me killed faster. In fact, even trying to get the town to vote for someone else could get me killed faster thanks to Hatmoza's plurality deal.

Wrong.

I do not believe you. First off, as Stefl said, that is not the Fibonacci sequence. Second, that is the most ridiculous role-claim ever. A typical defense for that would be "If it were so ridiculous, I wouldn't have made that role up (if I were scum)." I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all.

And your quip about hatmoza is unnerving too. It makes it seem like you're trying to deflect attention away from yourself. You're also trying to express your annoyance with how hatmoza supposedly made your role. I don't think that little showcase of "emotion" towards hatmoza exonerates you in the slightest.

You not voting for Stefl is funny. It ties in with your miller role, and makes you look pro-town. High-larious.

nordlead said:

Oh, let me throw this in too. I tried to stop the GoW incident on day 1. Had we lynched radish (who looks scummy and quite a few people have said so) for lying GoW probably woulnd't have tried his dumb plan. I also wasn't supporting the Kantor lynch, which plenty of other people decided was a better option than lynching someone who looks scummy and is lying.

Mhmm. Yep. Why are you defending yourself against questions never asked? (Unless they were asked and I don't see them.) Kantor was also acting scummy, so I don't know what you're playing at. 

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you