By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ok I went away hoping when I came back things would be more clear but they aren't. I'll need to reread post from the begining.  And focus on how scumy nord seems and what stefls aganda might be. Neither seems that believable at the momest.  Only person I know for sure I still think we should vote for is radish but after all this it may have to wait another day.  Saying you knew something or suspected something after the fact does'nt mean much.  Saying you don't think someone is scum who was pretty much dead just meant you didn't like the idea of voting for liars.  You having been caught yourself it seems more self interested than anything else.

Well I survied working black friday off to sleep.

Around the Network

nordlead's roleclaim doesn't sit right with me because it's the perfect counter I'd expect from scum. Let's look at how it counters accusations:

Accuser: nordlead why did you come up guilty upon investigation?

nordlead: I'm a miller (pro-town who appears guilty)

Accuser: Why shouldn't we lynch you anyway to be sure?

nordlead: I'm a doctor, you don't want to risk lynching a doctor

Also he adds some restrictions on his powers so he can say "Hey look Stefl, I'm just like you"

It's all too convenient...

Signature goes here!

I so love thanksgiving, this game is so active... (actually I like thanksgiving the food is good).

(i'm at work and for once my boss is on vacation so I have spare time ...  won't have time this evening (thanksgiving dinner with american friends), a little tomorow and not much sunday (thanksgiving brunch with my american mother) ). Just saying ahead.

Hat how long is this day?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:

nordlead's roleclaim doesn't sit right with me because it's the perfect counter I'd expect from scum. Let's look at how it counters accusations:

Also he adds some restrictions on his powers so he can say "Hey look Stefl, I'm just like you"

I agree. Out of two roles, this one is more complicated (fibonacci?).

Though i don't like stefl's cop role either, it lets him be only accountable for tonight and night 5... by which time he can say "I got a townie" and then all he'll have been accountable for is one night.

What is your take on a power role comming out to confirm wierd roles? should he do it? 3 power townies out is better than a lynched doc and a murdered cop.

(not to counter them, only if it confirms wierd roles. For a counter then we're better off flipping a coin on the 2 and keeping other power townies hidden).

I'm afraid that since we won't know the result of the lynch, the night actions will be impacted by this too.

I currently put stefl at 20% scum and Nord at 70% (and radish at 70% ^^)

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I agree. Out of two roles, this one is more complicated (fibonacci?).

Though i don't like stefl's cop role either, it lets him be only accountable for tonight and night 5... by which time he can say "I got a townie" and then all he'll have been accountable for is one night.

What is your take on a power role comming out to confirm wierd roles? should he do it? 3 power townies out is better than a lynched doc and a murdered cop.

(not to counter them, only if it confirms wierd roles. For a counter then we're better off flipping a coin on the 2 and keeping other power townies hidden).

I'm afraid that since we won't know the result of the lynch, the night actions will be impacted by this too.

I currently put stefl at 20% scum and Nord at 70% (and radish at 70% ^^)

Right now, I don't know how I'd feel about another power role either confirming or infirming our two weird roles. The town is in pretty bad shape right now so getting it right today seems highly important. I think I'd be okay with it if a cop came forward (either another half cop or regular cop) but not a doctor.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I think it might be worth backtracking a bit, and seeing who were the main influences that caused us to mislynch GoW and Kantor - we can't end up mislynching 2 people without some substantial Mafia interference.

On another note, I'm not keen on Nord's roleclaim - but I suppose that it's possible.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I think it might be worth backtracking a bit, and seeing who were the main influences that caused us to mislynch GoW and Kantor - we can't end up mislynching 2 people without some substantial Mafia interference.

On another note, I'm not keen on Nord's roleclaim - but I suppose that it's possible.

well Kantor I was against and expressed my dislike of the lack of focus for the town, but I can claim main influance for GoW, I did make a longass post pointing out flaws in his claim and was the first vote (since FF unvoted).... then again the main influance in his lynch was himself really, as he made it impossible for us to trust him.

I still believe he was lynched for the best as he would have influanced the discutions in a bad way with his presence (not voluntarely but just by being there). Also he would have requiered a clear by the cop... and as it looks like the cop is already nerfed :-/

and sure we can mislynch 2 people without mafia interference... gow is the proof of that (no offence to gow).

TruckOSaurus said:

vous faites thanksgiving au canada?

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

vous faites thanksgiving au canada?

Au mois d'octobre, donc c'est déjà fait depuis longtemps!

Signature goes here!

WHAT IS THIS FIBONACCI NUMBERS BULLSHIT

Miller "Fibonacci" doctor?!? If true:  damn you hatmoza.  Just damn you. 

My vote is now a wish for this to be false. 

And yes, I really really really regret abandoning my radishhead vote on Day 1. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!