By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
dtewi said:
Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:

OKAY!!! NOW I HAVE ENOUGH!!! ARE YOU GUYS EVEN READINFG MY POSTS?

I was trying all along to hint that I am a cop dammit... but if everyone ignores my posts I will be lynched and then you would have seen: Huh, so nordlead is scum, eh?

Argh am I angry right now!

SO are you saying that you re the cop?

No... I am just saying to make fun of you *sarcasm end*

YES I AM THE COP AND NORDLEAD IS SCUM!

Why should you be angry? Asking if someone is the cop is scummy and blindly following someone is scummy as well.

In which case:

Unvote

Vote: nordlead

Can you investigate Homer tonight then?

Sadly I know that I am not able to do that... I will have to wait until day 5 to give you that information, but by then it is very likely that he is already lynched...

I can get a investigation result every two days, that is also why I thought that GoW roleclaim was authentic by the time he made his fake claim and that is also why I revealed myself right on the spot when I found scum. I also was not allowed to investigate on night one... thats why I only have one scum for you... actually it was a lucky shot that I found scum... because I did not choose to investigate out of suspicion because I wanted to find new mafia...

so... you're a half cop? and you investigated out of the blue, not on one of the 2 probable scum that were pointed out.

We just had a fake claim yesterday... at least you point out at someone directly, it puts you directly in line so it's inherently more credible. So what are the odds of this being true? there are 13 players left, we'll assume 5 scum (about 29%), so 8 townies.

-> a mislynch today and a death tonight leaves the town at 6 vs 5... well you'd get lynched tomorow so 5vs4 on day 5.... just one more mislynch and the mafia wins :( (doc has about 10% chance of being sucessuful each night...)

Although I have no reason to suspect you, i don't have reasons to suspect nord either (well besides your claim). The numbers however are pretty dire if you happened to lie... and you said yourself it was a luckshot.

One thing I don't like though is that you voluntered the info that you're a half cop, no one needed to know this today :-/ and you also weren't allowed on night one? you seem very nerfed.

I'm really at a loss here. it's unreadable player 1 vs unreadable player 2 and yesterday's lie clearly doesn't ease the tention. Crunching the numbers (unless i made a mistake) also makes this a worthy gamble. So i'm not gonna jump on the lynch train just yet. I wanna know what nord has to say on this. (and he's suposetely in vacation).

Well we have all day to get on this and I guess sniffing out the old posts is requiered.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

I didn't say that I knew he was the cop - I just said that I had a feeling that he was; I guess I'm just happy that I've had two successful "feelings" things game xD

Can you just stop that...

What? D:

Hey c'mon - what did I do? :(

Was it my typo? I meant to say "this" - not "things" 

I think thats really funny right now^^

But I think he thinks that you are lying...

actually i'm with dtewi on this, i don't like it.

@ hat

how many hours today? (thanks giving should make it longer no?)

@stelf

you picked the worst day to supress the discution by comming out :-p it's gonna be a desert here now.

Hephaestos said:

@ hat

@stelf

you picked the worst day to supress the discution by comming out :-p it's gonna be a desert here now.

actually its stefl^^

I acctualy picked today because we have to lynch a scum today if we don't want to fail... and if homer and radish, acctualy one of them was town we would have lost if we lynch them now...

Hephaestos said:

so... you're a half cop? and you investigated out of the blue, not on one of the 2 probable scum that were pointed out.

We just had a fake claim yesterday... at least you point out at someone directly, it puts you directly in line so it's inherently more credible. So what are the odds of this being true? there are 13 players left, we'll assume 5 scum (about 29%), so 8 townies.

-> a mislynch today and a death tonight leaves the town at 6 vs 5... well you'd get lynched tomorow so 5vs4 on day 5.... just one more mislynch and the mafia wins :( (doc has about 10% chance of being sucessuful each night...)

Although I have no reason to suspect you, i don't have reasons to suspect nord either (well besides your claim). The numbers however are pretty dire if you happened to lie... and you said yourself it was a luckshot.

One thing I don't like though is that you voluntered the info that you're a half cop, no one needed to know this today :-/ and you also weren't allowed on night one? you seem very nerfed.

I'm really at a loss here. it's unreadable player 1 vs unreadable player 2 and yesterday's lie clearly doesn't ease the tention. Crunching the numbers (unless i made a mistake) also makes this a worthy gamble. So i'm not gonna jump on the lynch train just yet. I wanna know what nord has to say on this. (and he's suposetely in vacation).

Well we have all day to get on this and I guess sniffing out the old posts is requiered.

Stefl's claim is pretty obviously valid. He tried to hint that he was the cop BTW, and if he were scum, then this claim would be suicide. And I don't think nordlead would be too happy to sacrifice himself just so that stefl could sell his cop-claim.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:

@ hat

@stelf

actually its stefl^^

I acctualy picked today because we have to lynch a scum today if we don't want to fail... and if homer and radish, acctualy one of them was town we would have lost if we lynch them now...

sorry for the name!

and yes i was joking cause it is going to be a slow day especially if nord doesn't show up much.

dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

Stefl's claim is pretty obviously valid. He tried to hint that he was the cop BTW, and if he were scum, then this claim would be suicide. And I don't think nordlead would be too happy to sacrifice himself just so that stefl could sell his cop-claim.

i'm just saying i'm cautious after yesterday... and if you look at the numbers, causing a misslynch is beneficial to the mafia. (my biggest concern is that both were out of the radar)...

at least we know that we have a scum for sure.

(oh and stefl won round 18 by fake claiming cop and killing a scum to prove it... i find it odd that you'd dismiss this right away (yet are the first one bringing the idea of 2 mafia)).

Hephaestos said:

dtewi said:

i'm just saying i'm cautious after yesterday... and if you look at the numbers, causing a misslynch is beneficial to the mafia. (my biggest concern is that both were out of the radar)...

at least we know that we have a scum for sure.

(oh and stefl won round 18 by fake claiming cop and killing a scum to prove it... i find it odd that you'd dismiss this right away (yet are the first one bringing the idea of 2 mafia)).

Actually I thought that would come after me... but notice that I offered two Mafia of both Mafia teams that time... this time I only have to offer one person that wasn't even on the radar... and in the end noname was the one that made me win... but its just like I said once... does it even matter?

Why did you have to be a half-cop after someone fakeclaimed a half-watcher? Now I'm not sure what to believe, seems like GOW's lie is still hurting the town.

I'm not going to make a judgement on who I believe right now, I need to research things a bit more.

Also, I don't get the point of "hinting" at being the cop, because when you do it's because you want to realize you're the cop and follow you so why not just plain say it.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Why did you have to be a half-cop after someone fakeclaimed a half-watcher? Now I'm not sure what to believe, seems like GOW's lie is still hurting the town.

I'm not going to make a judgement on who I believe right now, I need to research things a bit more.

Also, I don't get the point of "hinting" at being the cop, because when you do it's because you want to realize you're the cop and follow you so why not just plain say it.

I was trying to hint at it because maybe the mafia doesn't notice, it is still very likely they notice but not as likely as if I am saying : Hey I am the Cop!

Well after the events with Gow I speculated of lying about my role and just saying that I can investigate every night, but looking at the whole situation this lie would have hurted the town more than it would be beneficial(actually it would have been beneficial only for me and that only until tomorrow), thats why I confesed that I am not able to investigate each night.