By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:

I just wanted to assure you that it is very likely that I get targeted tonight... but it seems like I failed epically ;P

Well if you do - thanks for effectively sacrificing yourself to help us find a Mafia :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Edit:

We've still got a Medic, right?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also:

Vote: Nordlead

I believe Stefl when he says that he's the Cop - I had a feeling that it was him, anyway - and I also thought that Nord was scum before the confirmation.

-_-

Who else could have been the Cop? I was thinking maybe Wonk - but he felt too "scummy" to me.

Why did you hesitate then and did not follow my vote then?

Because he's lying. He's just trying to pretend he knew that you were the cop.

Another lie. Again. Radish, stop lying.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also:

Vote: Nordlead

I believe Stefl when he says that he's the Cop - I had a feeling that it was him, anyway - and I also thought that Nord was scum before the confirmation.

-_-

Who else could have been the Cop? I was thinking maybe Wonk - but he felt too "scummy" to me.

Because he's lying. He's just trying to pretend he knew that you were the cop.

Another lie. Again. Radish, stop lying.

I didn't say that I knew he was the cop - I just said that I had a feeling that he was; I guess I'm just happy that I've had two successful "feelings" things game xD

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

I didn't say that I knew he was the cop - I just said that I had a feeling that he was; I guess I'm just happy that I've had two successful "feelings" things game xD

Can you just stop that...

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

What? D:

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

Because if people like Dtewi saw me voting for someone for the sole reason that I felt that you were Cop, it'd attract more unwanted attention into my area. :s

Yeah... thats somehow clear but you could just have said so^^ I would have believed you... even if that wouldn't have helped you that much... but so far I was more or less right... and I still think Homer is scum... but I have no other evidence then his own mistakes, he just seems scummier to me then other people that had to defend themselves...

radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

What? D:

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

What? D:

Hey c'mon - what did I do? :(

Was it my typo? I meant to say "this" - not "things" 

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

What? D:

Hey c'mon - what did I do? :(

Was it my typo? I meant to say "this" - not "things" 

I think thats really funny right now^^

But I think he thinks that you are lying...