By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:

OKAY!!! NOW I HAVE ENOUGH!!! ARE YOU GUYS EVEN READINFG MY POSTS?

I was trying all along to hint that I am a cop dammit... but if everyone ignores my posts I will be lynched and then you would have seen: Huh, so nordlead is scum, eh?

Argh am I angry right now!

SO are you saying that you re the cop?

No... I am just saying to make fun of you *sarcasm end*

YES I AM THE COP AND NORDLEAD IS SCUM!

Why should you be angry? Asking if someone is the cop is scummy and blindly following someone is scummy as well.

In which case:

Unvote

Vote: nordlead

Can you investigate Homer tonight then?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Stef - have you investigated me?

I think that should be answered tomorrow,  since the minute he says you are innocent,  you are dead that night.  

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I think that should be answered tomorrow,  since the minute he says you are innocent,  you are dead that night.  

True.

I think Stefl is going to be the target tonight though, surely?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Also:

Vote: Nordlead

I believe Stefl when he says that he's the Cop - I had a feeling that it was him, anyway - and I also thought that Nord was scum before the confirmation.

-_-

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also:

I believe Stefl when he says that he's the Cop - I had a feeling that it was him, anyway - and I also thought that Nord was scum before the confirmation.

-_-

Who else could have been the Cop? I was thinking maybe Wonk - but he felt too "scummy" to me.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:

OKAY!!! NOW I HAVE ENOUGH!!! ARE YOU GUYS EVEN READINFG MY POSTS?

I was trying all along to hint that I am a cop dammit... but if everyone ignores my posts I will be lynched and then you would have seen: Huh, so nordlead is scum, eh?

Argh am I angry right now!

SO are you saying that you re the cop?

No... I am just saying to make fun of you *sarcasm end*

YES I AM THE COP AND NORDLEAD IS SCUM!

Why should you be angry? Asking if someone is the cop is scummy and blindly following someone is scummy as well.

In which case:

Unvote

Vote: nordlead

Can you investigate Homer tonight then?

Sadly I know that I am not able to do that... I will have to wait until day 5 to give you that information, but by then it is very likely that he is already lynched...

I can get a investigation result every two days, that is also why I thought that GoW roleclaim was authentic by the time he made his fake claim and that is also why I revealed myself right on the spot when I found scum. I also was not allowed to investigate on night one... thats why I only have one scum for you... actually it was a lucky shot that I found scum... because I did not choose to investigate out of suspicion because I wanted to find new mafia...

radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also:

-_-

Who else could have been the Cop? I was thinking maybe Wonk - but he felt too "scummy" to me.

Why did you hesitate then and did not follow my vote then?

radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

True.

I think Stefl is going to be the target tonight though, surely

I just wanted to assure you that it is very likely that I get targeted tonight... but it seems like I failed epically ;P

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

Also:

-_-

Why did you hesitate then and did not follow my vote then?

Because if people like Dtewi saw me voting for someone for the sole reason that I felt that you were Cop, it'd attract more unwanted attention into my area. :s

Watch me on YouTube!