By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
dtewi said:

I want Homer to die today.

Radish to die tomorrow.

Then we'll see if the cop has anything for the next day.

actually I am getting suspicious of you... you just want to punish bad players... But it is time to kill Mafia...

I already punished Godofwar. I do suspect Homer though as being mafia. I suspected him even before the GoW fiasco...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Stefl1504 said:
dtewi said:

Radish to die tomorrow.

actually I am getting suspicious of you... you just want to punish bad players... But it is time to kill Mafia...

I already punished Godofwar. I do suspect Homer though as being mafia. I suspected him even before the GoW fiasco...

Yeah, I also suspect homer... but to me it seems that you are really to focused on revenge...

dtewi said:

Radish to die tomorrow.

But what are the chances of the cop surviving 4 nights without doctors protection?   One more night maybe,  but after that he has to come forward. 

OKAY!!! NOW I HAVE ENOUGH!!! ARE YOU GUYS EVEN READINFG MY POSTS?

I was trying all along to hint that I am a cop dammit... but if everyone ignores my posts I will be lynched and then you would have seen: Huh, so nordlead is scum, eh?

Argh am I angry right now!

Stefl1504 said:

I was trying all along to hint that I am a cop dammit... but if everyone ignores my posts I will be lynched and then you would have seen: Huh, so nordlead is scum, eh?

SO are you saying that you re the cop?

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:

No... I am just saying to make fun of you *sarcasm end*

YES I AM THE COP AND NORDLEAD IS SCUM!

If you are the cop Stefl,  I am assuming you got a scum hit on nordlead then, is this correct?

Is the other person you investigated alive?  Innocent?   If yes to both I dont know if you should say who it is, since they will surely die tonight if you do.  

Stef - have you investigated me?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:

No... I am just saying to make fun of you *sarcasm end*

YES I AM THE COP AND NORDLEAD IS SCUM!

OK then,  that is good work there.

Vote Nordlead

Also:

Vote: Nordlead

I believe Stefl when he says that he's the Cop - I had a feeling that it was him, anyway - and I also thought that Nord was scum before the confirmation.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~