By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

EBWODP: The above question also applies to radishhead!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm going to

Vote: Homer

Because I've been wanting to lynch him since Day One and if GoW hadn't played his stupid lying game yesterday that's the direction I was heading for Day Two.

@Stefl: Why did you refuse to vote for GodOfWar yesterday? Perhaps you knew he was going to turn up town?

I was thinking that he was town... thats right...

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm going to

Because I've been wanting to lynch him since Day One and if GoW hadn't played his stupid lying game yesterday that's the direction I was heading for Day Two.

@Stefl: Why did you refuse to vote for GodOfWar yesterday? Perhaps you knew he was going to turn up town?

Or you KNEW he was town and tried to make yourself look good by defending him.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm going to

I thought Godofwar was more likely to be town, but I still wanted to lynch him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

It was OBVIOUS that he was town - just because he lied, doesn't make him instantly mafia. No mafia would have acted in the way that he did, and I tried to persuade you guys to change back your votes - if seeing the obvious makes me Mafia, then lynch me too.

Besides - I'm pretty sure that some of the guys that voted for GoW didn't think that he was mafia either; they just wanted to punish him.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm going to

No I did not KNOW that he was town, but how does this even matter...

radishhead said:

It was OBVIOUS that he was town - just because he lied, doesn't make him instantly mafia. No mafia would have acted in the way that he did, and I tried to persuade you guys to change back your votes - if seeing the obvious makes me Mafia, then lynch me too.

Besides - I'm pretty sure that some of the guys that voted for GoW didn't think that he was mafia either; they just wanted to punish him.

You hit the nail on the head.

I wanted to prove a point: Lying with such high risks and low chance of success is such bad playing that one definitely deserves to die because of that.

You hear me Godofwar? 

And this goes for the rest of you too: Don't try such risky gambits to find scum. In the end, it only confuses the town and gets you on the path to a lynch.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So who do you think is scum then?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So who do you think is scum then?

I think that nordlead is scum.

I think that Homer and Nord are Mafia - possibly Wonk too.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~