By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As he was carried to the spike pit that was readied for him earlier that day, GodOfWar_3ever  cried "I'm sorry I did what I did. I was eager to help. I lied. It was a premature plan that I immediately regretted. If I had to do it all over again, I would have saved you all the heartache."  The people halted, and one of them asked "do you really mean it?" GodOfWar_3ever smirked and madly replied "Nope, I still would have lied! Bwahahahaha!"

The town flung him deep into the pits ... head first.

GodOfWar_3ever is dead

Night 2 Start! 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

As he was carried to the spike pit that was readied for him earlier that day, GodOfWar_3ever  cried "I'm sorry I did what I did. I was eager to help. I lied. It was a premature plan that I immediately regretted. If I had to do it all over again, I would have saved you all the heartache."  The people halted, and one of them asked "do you really mean it?" GodOfWar_3ever smirked and madly replied "Nope, I still would have lied! Bwahahahaha!"

The town flung him deep into the pits ... head first.

GodOfWar_3ever is dead

Night 2 Start! 

Yay ! Redemption from this madness !!!!

Mr. Kitten wishes everyone a happy Thanksgiving! :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax was patrolling the streets like he did every night. Mr. Kitten thought he'd tag along to see what was going on in that restless mind of his. "Mr. Kitten, I wield a power that can help this town, but I haven't used it yet. Do you think I'm too late?" " oh nonsense"  Mr. Kitten countered " You have all the time in the world! As long as I'm here by your side, nothing will happen to you! ... I mean unless a piano fell from the sky and landed on top of your head, other than that you're perfectly safe! Every choice you made thus far you chose because you believed it was for the benefit of everyone." Linkzmax, with a sigh of  relief replied "oh Mr. Kitten, I feel better now. Roll over so I can rub your belly!"

Mr. Kitten's belly massage was interrupted by a crashing piano that fell directly on Linkzmax, quickly followed by a blood splash.

Linkzmax is dead

Day 3 Start!

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister Truck                
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3              
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3              
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------            Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3              
Homer_Simpson Radish

Kantor Homer  -------  -------            Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------            Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish

Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3              
Nordlead Radish  GoW3              
Radishhead Kantor                
Stefl1504 Kantor

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------            Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3              
Vetteman94    GoW3              
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3              

Around the Network

Okay guys... I think I will vote for Nordlead today!

Vote: nordlead

I don't like his hit and run attitude one bit! He also was one of the first people that tried to convince us to vote for GoW... and he is a major lurker... at least that is how it appears to me!

I hope that serves as a lesson to you GoW.

Anyway, I want Homer dead.

Vote: Homer

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Stefl1504 said:

I don't like his hit and run attitude one bit! He also was one of the first people that tried to convince us to vote for GoW... and he is a major lurker... at least that is how it appears to me!

I currently have no read nordlead but his "hit and run attitude" is justified by the fact he had to drive somewhere for Thanksgiving, he mentionned it a couple of times.

Signature goes here!

I'm going to

Vote: Homer

Because I've been wanting to lynch him since Day One and if GoW hadn't played his stupid lying game yesterday that's the direction I was heading for Day Two.

@Stefl: Why did you refuse to vote for GodOfWar yesterday? Perhaps you knew he was going to turn up town?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

I currently have no read nordlead but his "hit and run attitude" is justified by the fact he had to drive somewhere for Thanksgiving, he mentionned it a couple of times.

Okay... it may be true that hes somewhere at thanksgiving... it is just that I have that major "feeling" that he is in fact scum...