By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Off-topic

@ Linkzmax

What would you say your favorite video game is?

The reason I ask is because I was going to give you 3 minutes of my precious time to find you a FRIKKIN avatar.

Here, http://stopthecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kitten.jpg

Wow, that's actually a tough question as there's so many to choose from. I guess I'd go with one of the Smash Bros games.

But I liky my avy. I "made" it back when avatars were first introduced here, and now that the default avatar has changed I actually stand out.

kept till 2000 with that avatar... then I entered the world cup sweepstake so I took an avy to chose my first ... it lasted 5 days and I lost it to hat who put a picture of his girlfriend.... that's when I became desperate and joined mafia.

the silver lining is that I did win this in the sweepstake:

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Hey i'm getting better... I actually posted at twilight instead of night this time arround... I really should check the last posts before posting any comments next time ^^

Anywho, day's over with its logical conclusion... whether GoW is scum or not, i'm afraid this day was rather sterile with information.

Yeah we still have radish and homer to look at I guess. We'll need a refresh of the points against them, as a day 3 lynch has to be based on serious stuff. (and to answer the question, today i would have kept my eye on radish if it were not for GoW...).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Off-topic

@ Linkzmax

What would you say your favorite video game is?

The reason I ask is because I was going to give you 3 minutes of my precious time to find you a FRIKKIN avatar.

Here, http://stopthecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kitten.jpg

Wow, that's actually a tough question as there's so many to choose from. I guess I'd go with one of the Smash Bros games.

But I liky my avy. I "made" it back when avatars were first introduced here, and now that the default avatar has changed I actually stand out.

kept till 2000 with that avatar... then I entered the world cup sweepstake so I took an avy to chose my first ... it lasted 5 days and I lost it to hat who put a picture of his girlfriend.... that's when I became desperate and joined mafia.

the silver lining is that I did win this in the sweepstake:

Hahahahaaaaa !!! I remember that day...Screw you Timmy Cahil !

And, I'm really sorry townies...I fucked up.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Well seeing as your lynch is already set in stone, I guess this is an admission that you really are a townie. Do you have any solid information to set us back on the right track? Homer and radish seem to be candidates for day three, anyone else that should really be looked at. And is there anyone you've pretty much cleared when going through your long analyses? Obviously if you're vanilla we can't trust the reads 100%, but your dying words may be helpful yet.

Linkzmax said:

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Well seeing as your lynch is already set in stone, I guess this is an admission that you really are a townie. Do you have any solid information to set us back on the right track? Homer and radish seem to be candidates for day three, anyone else that should really be looked at. And is there anyone you've pretty much cleared when going through your long analyses? Obviously if you're vanilla we can't trust the reads 100%, but your dying words may be helpful yet.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. IT'S NIGHT.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Off to my final class before the holiday break. GoW with 8 votes has reached plurality. Day isn't technically over until the official Mr. Kitten write-up, but I'm saying this 'ncase you want to send in your night actions early so hopefully I can have day 3 up in less than 24 hours. hopefully. Plus since I'm not going to be online much tomorrow.

FOR FUCK's SAKE. NO IT ISN'T!

It's twilight and GOW isn't dead yet.

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

Off to my final class before the holiday break. GoW with 8 votes has reached plurality. Day isn't technically over until the official Mr. Kitten write-up, but I'm saying this 'ncase you want to send in your night actions early so hopefully I can have day 3 up in less than 24 hours. hopefully. Plus since I'm not going to be online much tomorrow.

If your night actions are being sent, then it's night. Really now, Godofwar is technically dead and no more votes can be cast...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:

Please tell me you arent still continuing with this stupid way of ending the day instead of using a true majority like it should be.  

dtewi said:

If your night actions are being sent, then it's night. Really now, Godofwar is technically dead and no more votes can be cast...

Obviously hat does things a bit different, and he clearly says it's still day. Thus posting is allowed. Obviously there will be no change in votes, but nobody is trying to change the fact that GOW's a goner.

dtewi said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

Well technically since hatmoza isnt using the normal way of counting votes,  and that is a majority with hammer ending the day.  The day is still technically on.  He even said it that the day isnt over until he posts that it is, and he hasnt posted it yet.