By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

Another thing - I'm almost 100% certain that GoW is town. He did a substantial amount of lying earlier, but I don't think that a Mafia would take the risk of having all eyes put on him, and then admit that he wasn't telling the truth about it! xD

Or maybe the centre stage is a perfect hiding place for a Mafioso - who knows? :S

I don't want to lynch GoW either, even though I was suspicious of him on day one...

I really think its time to lynch Homer! He is just a total scumbag hoping that he does not screw up anymore than he already did... at least thats whats my opinion about him...

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
I don't recall seeing [...] stefl [...] Although I might be forgetting if they had one or two posts early in the day.

I posted about six hours before you wrote this the last time... and actually I was discusing a lot with people about GoW...

I stand corrected; I believe Linkzmax already corrected  me on this.  Someone did, anyway. 

Yeah it was linkzmax... I did miss the last line of his post so I haven't seen it...

You may be right, Stefl; but GOW has forced us to do this.  Maybe tomorrow.  And meanwhile we hope that GOW was scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Off to my final class before the holiday break. GoW with 8 votes has reached plurality. Day isn't technically over until the official Mr. Kitten write-up, but I'm saying this 'ncase you want to send in your night actions early so hopefully I can have day 3 up in less than 24 hours. hopefully. Plus since I'm not going to be online much tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 to replace dsister

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

So j0 manages to slip in a game again.

Homer will have to wait for tomorrow, I'm glad we lynched GOW we couldn't let something like this slide.

Signature goes here!

gow, we has sum bad newz

I don't think that he's Mafia - it just doesn't make sense :(

Hoping to be proven wrong when the text emerges.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Final Day 2 Votals:
[8] GodOfWar_3ever: (Final-Fan), Hephaestos, nordlead, TruckOSaurus, dtewi, noname2200, Final-Fan, Wonktonodi, Vetteman94
[1] Homer_Simpson: (TruckOSaurus), (dtewi), GodOfWar_3ever
[0] Wonktonodi: (GodOfWar_3ever)
[0] Final-Fan: (GodOfWar_3ever)
[0] radishhead: (nordlead)
[0] MetalGear_94: (noname2200)

[6] No Vote: dsister/c03n3nj0, Homer_Simpson, Linkzmax, MetalGear_94, radishhead, Stefl1504

Since it's twilight, we can still do some talking now. I wish we could've heard from Homer or MG again today, or j0 after replacing, but I guess they'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Dammit, could've made more silly posts to get in the game.

p.s. jo already got eaten!!!