By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Question to all - if my stupidity with the watcher thing wasn't there, who would you lynch ?

I think I made it pretty clear but I'll restate it : it would be Homer. In addition, to the previously stated reasons, the fact that he steered clear of your whole watcher fiasco doesn't help his case in the slightest.

But I'm not changing my vote, I'm still baffled that you would try something like this after prof's little white lie blew into MINHA (I'm not laying this completely on him but it's the lie that sparked the whole name conversation).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

We don't need any other reason because that reason makes you scum in our eyes. Or at least, to some. I just want to kill you to prove a lesson.

Looking back, I think I do deserve to be lynched. However, what I'm really about is the guilt I feel in getting the town off to a horrible start. Another mislynch today is the last thing you guys need.

Do you think I go for mercy? I'm bringing down the lynch hand, no matter how much you plead.

Don't say I didn't warn you though. If you're that arrogant enough to do what you're doing (I'm not surprised, you're always like that) then I don't mind getting lynched and turning up town...just to annoy your pre-teen ass.

I don't care if we lose if we lynch you. As long as it proves you a damn point.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Just on the topic of lynching Homer - he is giving off a "scummy" vibe, but I always get that feeling from him. Maybe it's just the way that he words things?

On the GoW thing - I'm more disappointed than anything that we don't appear to have a tracking character after all :( 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Another thing - I'm almost 100% certain that GoW is town. He did a substantial amount of lying earlier, but I don't think that a Mafia would take the risk of having all eyes put on him, and then admit that he wasn't telling the truth about it! xD

Or maybe the centre stage is a perfect hiding place for a Mafioso - who knows? :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Hephaestos said:

GodOfWar_3ever said:

So

1) wonk is mafia cause he read your bluff perfectly? tell me if you're a townie and came up with that plan, why wouldn't an other townie be able to come up with it too?

Gow, you acuse him of knowing too much, this isn't the profile of the killer, the killer would just know that he targeted prof, if anything what you're voting him on is that you think he looks like someone with info... like a watcher... that would be a town role and in any case, your reasons are based on comments that any townie could have made.

He didn't read my bluff perfectly. If he did, he wouldn't FoS me... he tried to prove my roleclaim as a lie by saying that any townie can do what I did, and the mafia wouldn't come forward because they'd know that they have been tricked and they would probably be the only ones who targeted the victim given the odds...

I think that translates to "I'm the guy who killed prof and won't come forward because you are trying to trick me into getting lynched" in the "I'm hypothetically saying what the mafia would do if they killed someone and a townie is asking them to come forward without naming them although in reality, I am the one who killed him" language.

I was right about stefl in the dragon ball round...I'm pretty sure I'm right about this one too.

Seriously, he explains what the real mafia would do and might think if they were in the situation that I caused them to be in....that kind of thing comes from the back of your mind when you're trying to fabricate lies and frame a townie.... or even respond to a general question asked by the town.

Stefl explaining his character, cell, when some DBZ noob asked to is just one instance in many I've seen happen in VGC mafia...I can probably dig up more...but I think my point is good enough to get wonktonodi lynched.

so you admit to lying and want to vote for me because I was coming up with some theorys as to why you must be lying.  You seemed shady to me yesterday so when you started doing something that seemed shady today I ran some ideas of why what you are doing would be shady.

Your responce go after the person who was calling you out for lying to draw attention away from the fact your lie just got us no where.

VOTE GodOfWar_3ever

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Yeah...I totally get you guys wanting to lynch me. Go ahead, I deserve it. But don't you bitch about a mislynch, OK ?

You still have 48 hours to do something productive. And I still suspect final-fan.

If you insist on lynching me, I'd ask to be mod killed so you guys can lynch someone else today. Sorry for my insolence...

If you guys really wanna lynch me, just say so, so I can ask to be modkilled formally...
Man, I fucked up badly

Well, I don't think the odds are good on that modkill. 
But there was one time I didn't go along with a last-day double lynch because "there was 0% chance the mod would go for it".
And then when the game ended the mod said, "I would have done it." 
So go ahead and try. 

Now, for other suspects ... hmm.  Who hasn't said anything today?  I don't recall seeing: 
Homer,
dsister,
stefl, and
Vetteman. 
Although I might be forgetting if they had one or two posts early in the day. 

When something like this is going down, a lot of mafia like to lurk. 

And since Homer was already a suspect yesterday,
FoS Homer

I posted about six hours before you wrote this the last time... and actually I was discusing a lot with people about GoW...

radishhead said:

Just on the topic of lynching Homer - he is giving off a "scummy" vibe, but I always get that feeling from him. Maybe it's just the way that he words things?

On the GoW thing - I'm more disappointed than anything that we don't appear to have a tracking character after all :( 

I would bet we have a cop, it wouldnt make any sense to not have one.  

Vote: GodofWar_3ever

Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
I don't recall seeing [...] stefl [...] Although I might be forgetting if they had one or two posts early in the day.

I posted about six hours before you wrote this the last time... and actually I was discusing a lot with people about GoW...

I stand corrected; I believe Linkzmax already corrected  me on this.  Someone did, anyway. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

And now GOW burns and we find out whether the town is doing OK or really hurting ... tomorrow. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!