By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Give me any reason why you think I'm scum other than the watcher fuckup. I'll try to prove you wrong.

We don't need any other reason because that reason makes you scum in our eyes. Or at least, to some. I just want to kill you to prove a lesson.

Looking back, I think I do deserve to be lynched. However, what I'm really about is the guilt I feel in getting the town off to a horrible start. Another mislynch today is the last thing you guys need.

Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Give me any reason why you think I'm scum other than the watcher fuckup. I'll try to prove you wrong.

You claimed you could only watch every other night.  As I said before, I think this indicates you originally planned for your lie to last more than one day.  Therefore you lied when you revealed your lie and said you always planned to reveal it today.  I see no reason for this other than you being scum. 

Well, obviously for my "ambitious" plan of scumhunting to work, I'd have to be as convincing as possible....so I added a nerfed aspect to my role...also I had to show that I am willing to die by scum the next day, as an incentive for the scumbag to try and pull off what he thought could be a cop and watcher takedown.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

We don't need any other reason because that reason makes you scum in our eyes. Or at least, to some. I just want to kill you to prove a lesson.

Looking back, I think I do deserve to be lynched. However, what I'm really about is the guilt I feel in getting the town off to a horrible start. Another mislynch today is the last thing you guys need.

Do you think I go for mercy? I'm bringing down the lynch hand, no matter how much you plead.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Off-topic

@ Linkzmax

What would you say your favorite video game is?

The reason I ask is because I was going to give you 3 minutes of my precious time to find you a FRIKKIN avatar.

Here, http://stopthecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kitten.jpg

Wow, that's actually a tough question as there's so many to choose from. I guess I'd go with one of the Smash Bros games.

But I liky my avy. I "made" it back when avatars were first introduced here, and now that the default avatar has changed I actually stand out.

Linkzmax said:

1) This reeks of desperation.

2) Whooopsie huh? You've since addressed this as a typo, but maybe it was a Freudian slip.

3) I'd have to reread your analysis and I will, but prof was a townie, so why the "bullshit."

4) Again, why the change in vote from Wonk to Homer?

1) I don't mind being lynched. What I do mind is the guilt I feel for misleading you guys.

2) I think that was a rhetorical question...

3) He was extremely paranoid, and his initial attacks on kantor was bullshit....being a townie doesn't change the fact that you made some bad points.

The same with me and my watcher scenario I guess

4) I can't prove wonk's scummyness...but its something that I'd bet on, much like stefl from the DBZ game...it was obvious that I wasn't getting much support on his lynch.

Homer on the other hand is pretty scummy.

Question to all - if my stupidity with the watcher thing wasn't there, who would you lynch ?

1. I'd like to point this out - I role claimed that lie when I was under no pressure to do so.

2. It would be a horrible role to claim if you were scum, especially when your investigations can easily be proven otherwise.

3. I went overboard when I said 2 people targeted prof, when I didn't have to.

4. I admitted to lying. What kind of horrible scumbag would do that ?

dtewi said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

Do you think I go for mercy? I'm bringing down the lynch hand, no matter how much you plead.

Don't say I didn't warn you though. If you're that arrogant enough to do what you're doing (I'm not surprised, you're always like that) then I don't mind getting lynched and turning up town...just to annoy your pre-teen ass.

Around the Network

Its 11.22 pm

I'm going to sleep and school in the morning...will be back home in 14-15 hours by which time I'd probably be lynched... but you still have 48 hours to think this through...so I suggest you wait for me to get back and answer all your questions tomorrow where you shall decide.

I'd probly go for Homer, but I'm open to suggestion in the HYPOTHETICAL scenario of someone other than GoW getting lynched. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

noname2200 said:

Alright, I'll be logging off until Saturday at the earliest, and I'll be spending most of that day organizing Secret Santa (Wii and PC.  Everyone here's totally going to join, right?  Right?).  So while we wait for enough folks to log on and give GOW what he has coming to him, I have a question.

Multiple people said they were not surprised that prof would draw up to three people at night, or that prof was the logical person to draw night actions.  What makes them say that?

the 200 post count. He was leading the town in its investigation. Radish was almost lynched when he decided to force the issue of Kantor... Kantor ended dead. I'd say that's a pretty good sign that he was leading the crowd.

_ For a cop, it's imperative to check that the town is not lead by the mafia, especialy with such a strong descision power.

_ For the mafia, cutting off the head of the town creates confusion as the flow of ideas is not continuous anymore and many people waist time trying to grab the reigns.

_ I just can't believe he wasn't doctored though.... well yeah I can, the doctor probably cured himself :p

The wrong calculation is on the mafia's part though; this town has many people capable of leading the crowd, so this shouldn't hurt too much.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

(still 50 or so posts to read and I have to go bbl, i finished at the post I just quoted).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Question to all - if my stupidity with the watcher thing wasn't there, who would you lynch ?

1. I'd like to point this out - I role claimed that lie when I was under no pressure to do so.

2. It would be a horrible role to claim if you were scum, especially when your investigations can easily be proven otherwise.

3. I went overboard when I said 2 people targeted prof, when I didn't have to.

4. I admitted to lying. What kind of horrible scumbag would do that ?

At the beginning of the day I said I'd vote for radish based on day one.

1) This doesn't help prove your town. As has been pointed out, scum could have easily done the same thing to try and appear pro-town.

2) Not really. You gave yourself a lot less explaining to do by claiming an every-other-day watcher. You wouldn't have had to say anything day three, and by day four you could have a better idea of the power roles or just get "lucky" again and have targeted the night kill.

3) See 1

4) Scum that wasn't getting anywhere with the bluff nor gaining any favor from the town. The lie was pretty obvious to everyone, so you had no choice to confess.