By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Argh...I want to facepalm myself for my insolence...

@ lol at Dtewi's nerd rage

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

I think what he's looking for is not a repetition of "I am not the cop" but an explanation of why you stuck "I" in there if you aren't. 

"If the cop happened to really have investigated prof I might have come forward and you would have led a lynch on him!"

Hmmm....didn't even notice that... don't have much excuse on that. I normally proofread my posts before I send them but I made that post before leaving for work so I guess I reread it quickly. Then again, you can see I'm talking about someone other than me since I finish with "on him".

Signature goes here!

Vote : Homer

As soon as I get 2 more votes, I'm calling out for a modkill

GodOfWar_3ever said:

If you get 2 more votes, you're lynched.  If you're not just bluffing (as I suspect) you'd better do it NOW. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister Truck                
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3              
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3              
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer              
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3              
Homer_Simpson Radish

Kantor Homer  -------              Town
Linkzmax Radish                
MetalGear_94 Radish

Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3              
Nordlead Radish  GoW3              
Radishhead Kantor                
Stefl1504 Kantor

Theprof00 

Kantor  -------              Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3              
Vetteman94                  
Wonktonodi Prof                

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Why wait for two more votes? I'm warning you this repentant townie act is making think you're really scum who fucked up and is now trying to inspire sympathy to avoid a lynch.

Signature goes here!

noname2200 said:

Multiple people said they were not surprised that prof would draw up to three people at night, or that prof was the logical person to draw night actions.  What makes them say that?

I didn't say the above, but I wouldn't have been completely shocked if it were true. prof was quite active day one, so it wouldn't have been too far-fetched that a couple of investigative roles would check him out to see if they could trust what he says or have him hung so he doesn't mislead the town.

@Truck
So the "on him" is meant to be whatever "I" should've been and not the initial "cop?"

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Did you miss my post? Unless you know something about votes that we don't you're in all likelyhood already at L-2.
Also, why the switch to Homer after you tried pretty hard to get Wonk hung, and pointed a finger at FF?

Off-topic

@ Linkzmax

What would you say your favorite video game is?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

OK, hatmoza doesn't want to do a modkill, so don't waste your lynch on me.

I know its pretty tough ask with all the angry pre-teens typing with their Caps Lock on and people generally mad at me for what I did wanting to lynch me. But I assure you that I am scum.

By positive analysis on Kantor, I meant I defended him from theprof's bullshit. 

I've given my reasons on why I think final-fan is scum, yet no one seems to be listening. Although there is no hard evidence, I think wonk has a good chance of being scum too.

And can we please....please lynch Homer or radishhead today...I'd prefer to lynch Final-fan, but I know I won't get enough support.

Homer's reason to vote Kantor was that he was trying to lead a mislynch on radish, although he voted when he was on L-3. Later, he changed his vote to radish...the person he thought kantor was leading a lynch against.

I'm so sorry for the distraction I caused....please don't lynch me...please please please !

GodOfWar_3ever said:

OK, hatmoza doesn't want to do a modkill, so don't waste your lynch on me.

I know its pretty tough ask with all the angry pre-teens typing with their Caps Lock on and people generally mad at me for what I did wanting to lynch me. But I assure you that I am scum.

By positive analysis on Kantor, I meant I defended him from theprof's bullshit. 

I've given my reasons on why I think final-fan is scum, yet no one seems to be listening. Although there is no hard evidence, I think wonk has a good chance of being scum too.

And can we please....please lynch Homer or radishhead today...I'd prefer to lynch Final-fan, but I know I won't get enough support.

Homer's reason to vote Kantor was that he was trying to lead a mislynch on radish, although he voted when he was on L-3. Later, he changed his vote to radish...the person he thought kantor was leading a lynch against.

I'm so sorry for the distraction I caused....please don't lynch me...please please please !

....yeaaaaah

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you