By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:

homer-  I'll steal from dtewi's post Vote: Homer_Simpson for reasons eloquently stated (i.e. terrible reasoning, flip-flopping at last minute, trying to lead a mislynch against me today starting from tomorrow). also had Truck vote for him

of those and the reasons I could see myself voting for gow radish or homer today.  With the plurality voting thing I'll hold off for a bit. Could vote for others with some stronger reasoning or seeing how they respond.

ok so you say you don't vote at the end, so please don't also indirectly quote someone with a bolded "Vote:", you can either quote their post, or put it in italics... just not bolded like this.

A quick reread or a mod counting votes makes it look like you actually voted, so....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

One thing is for certain. GOW's been a major distraction today. If he told the complete truth he hadn't thought things out very well. If he's bent things a bit, it hasn't seemed to work.(at least to any of us, he claims otherwise) And if it's a complete lie, well we let radishhead slide yesterday so it must be okay right?

I was thinking of fakeclaiming a role that targeted prof last night, just to see GOW's response to that. I still think it would have given me a lot of information and opened up the option of lynching the watched scum without actually outing the other power role; however, I decided against this as it would have just led to more confusion for the rest of the townies.

Hephaestos said:
Wonktonodi said:

homer-  I'll steal from dtewi's post Vote: Homer_Simpson for reasons eloquently stated (i.e. terrible reasoning, flip-flopping at last minute, trying to lead a mislynch against me today starting from tomorrow). also had Truck vote for him

of those and the reasons I could see myself voting for gow radish or homer today.  With the plurality voting thing I'll hold off for a bit. Could vote for others with some stronger reasoning or seeing how they respond.

ok so you say you don't vote at the end, so please don't also indirectly quote someone with a bolded "Vote:", you can either quote their post, or put it in italics... just not bolded like this.

A quick reread or a mod counting votes makes it look like you actually voted, so....

I'll fix it

radishhead said:

The annoying thing about lynching AFKs is that they are normally town, for some reason.

you did play last round no?

though MG was lurking as a mason/vig then and  the round before got killed as a doc cause he was a bit too emotive... hard to read what this is.

Oh and Rad, you're still on the radar FYI, but as I said yesterday, day one targets tend to fly away... look! GoW, look! MG, look! FF, look! the 2 night visitors, Radish who? (though yeah, in all fairness homer is still getting some loving).

Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
Wonktonodi said:

I'll fix it

Nope you can't edit ! just type UNVOTE here and it'll be fine.

Around the Network

arf too late... well he's a new player and his post was quoted (though partially as i reduced it :x)

Wonk no edits in mafia, never (and yeah sorry, i can understand how I might have been unclear) :-/ mea culpa.

Wonktonodi said:

I'll fix it

Just some friendly advice: don't edit posts in the future, especially without a mod's consent. Editing allows things that were once said to become unsaid, and that's not allowed in this game. If you ever post something with a mistake, just create a second post and note the edit within that.

Linkzmax said:

One thing is for certain. GOW's been a major distraction today. If he told the complete truth he hadn't thought things out very well. If he's bent things a bit, it hasn't seemed to work.(at least to any of us, he claims otherwise) And if it's a complete lie, well we let radishhead slide yesterday so it must be okay right?

I was thinking of fakeclaiming a role that targeted prof last night, just to see GOW's response to that. I still think it would have given me a lot of information and opened up the option of lynching the watched scum without actually outing the other power role; however, I decided against this as it would have just led to more confusion for the rest of the townies.

i'm not quite sure you have had the best examples so far to see how things work in mafia.

your lie could very well have backfired. If GoW is scum he'd just yell jackpot and wait for an other townie to come out... or just lead a lynch train on you, getting one kill at least of  off his failed attempt.

ok got it sorry about that guys won't happen again

Hephaestos said:
Linkzmax said:

1) i'm not quite sure you have had the best examples so far to see how things work in mafia.

2) your lie could very well have backfired. If GoW is scum he'd just yell jackpot and wait for an other townie to come out... or just lead a lynch train on you, getting one kill at least of  off his failed attempt.

1) Is this directed at my bold? That was an exaggeration on my part, just repeating what nordlead said in another post basically.

2) I considered that. If he yelled jackpot he'd be sorely disappointed at outing himself as scum with no real gain. It's been 24 hours now, if there really were two visitors the non-scum isn't coming out. GOW would have to make up another name, possibly a second scum, or he'd have absolutely no credibility. But the real second visitor would be safe and thus able to target again night two. Additionally, upon my lynch they'd know that GOW lied and that makes for a lot to go on.