By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

Vetteman94 said:

Actually your craziness has cause the town more damage then you seem to realize or want to admit. Due to the lack of information you should have kept your quiet until more info was available.  But with the damage you have caused, you will probably cost the town its cop and more than likely your role if you are telling the truth.   

Personally I think you should take your info to the grave.

I agree the way GOW came out wasn't the best way. But we should still have a protective role that can protect the cop, should it even be a cop that's outed. As it is we should have scum to lynch, that isn't information that should be silenced.

But we wont have scum to lynch, we will have 2 names with the possibility of one being cop and one being mafia.  The problem is both people will say they are the cop,  who do we believe?   We lynch the wrong person and we lose a cop. Now obviously this assumes that the only people that targeted prof was the cop and mafia.  

He claims 2 people showed up at the persons house, anyone else that would have targeted him at night would be beneficial for the mafia to get rid of.  If it was a SK or Vigilante, thats a role that could kill a maifa player.  If it was a Cop, obvious reasons why this is bad for mafia. Or even something like a roleblocker would be bad for mafia as it could stop a night kill, which is the same as Doctors protection in the end.  Doctor not a possibility here since prof was killed.  And it all of those reasons why the names of the 2 who showed up should not be given.   At least until more names show up.  

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I formally submit myself for metalgear replacement!

I dont have a problem with this, since all you were was a basic townie.  So its not like you would bring any additional knowledge  other than what can be found in the thread.  

But I am probably biased in this matter

Vetteman94 said:
Linkzmax said:

Vetteman94 said:

Actually your craziness has cause the town more damage then you seem to realize or want to admit. Due to the lack of information you should have kept your quiet until more info was available.  But with the damage you have caused, you will probably cost the town its cop and more than likely your role if you are telling the truth.   

I agree the way GOW came out wasn't the best way. But we should still have a protective role that can protect the cop, should it even be a cop that's outed. As it is we should have scum to lynch, that isn't information that should be silenced.

But we wont have scum to lynch, we will have 2 names with the possibility of one being cop and one being mafia.  The problem is both people will say they are the cop,  who do we believe?   We lynch the wrong person and we lose a cop. Now obviously this assumes that the only people that targeted prof was the cop and mafia.  

He claims 2 people showed up at the persons house, anyone else that would have targeted him at night would be beneficial for the mafia to get rid of.  If it was a SK or Vigilante, thats a role that could kill a maifa player.  If it was a Cop, obvious reasons why this is bad for mafia. Or even something like a roleblocker would be bad for mafia as it could stop a night kill, which is the same as Doctors protection in the end.  Doctor not a possibility here since prof was killed.  And it all of those reasons why the names of the 2 who showed up should not be given.   At least until more names show up.  

yeah that's already the point I made, but people seem to warm up to the idea regardless of the cost to the town...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

noname2200 said:

While we wait...

vote: MetalGear

I urge others to join me.  And note to MetalGear; if you're not going to play, let us know now so you can be replaced.  Normally I'd object to a replacement, but since you've been MIA this whole game...  The same applies to dsister, who hasn't appeared since Sunday, notwithstanding his promise to the contrary.

no,no,no I'm gonna play

It just that finding time is harder than I expected

anyways the whole GoW and Final-fan situation in the beginning was weird I think GoW was a little too quick to vote and I also kinda find it hard to believe what he is saying, I mean an every other day watcher who just happens to watch prof while another town power role and mafia visit him as well. Anyways its still possible were just gonna have to wait till he comes back. Otherwise my main suspect right now is still radishhead.

-

Linkzmax said:

Final-Fan said:
And either there is a body snatcher or bus driver or you are a damned liar.  I say you're a liar.  

... no wait, a bus driver wouldn't account for you seeing me targeting someone when I DIDN'T TARGET ANYONE AT ALL.  So you're a liar.  

I brought this up before, but since it wasn't clearly directed at you it could've been missed. Why did you initially come up with excuses as to how you could've been seen targeting prof, followed by the story that you didn't target anyone period?

I also think it's quite strange that you went from "not buying it" in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3767707 to your next post of "go ahead with your plan" in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3767852 . Although you do also say you're "warming up the idea" in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3767881 shortly thereafter.

I am certainly curious what questions GOW has.

No, I saw it, but for some reason I didn't answer at the time.  I composed the post as you see it; after I wrote the first (quoted) paragraph, I made the realization that led to the second, and I didn't see any compelling reason to go back and delete the first. 

I am warming up to the idea because if GOW names both people, then that is evidence against my theory that involves him being a scum, and we will still have a doctor to protect whoever the other (presumably protown and more powerful than GOW) role is. 

Like GOW says, he's pretty much walking dead now that he's outed himself, which was probably a mistake but is in the past now.  Assuming he's for real. 

And anyway, if he was scum, then telling him to go ahead and name prof's visitors is basically calling his bluff, and I don't see as how that's a bad thing.  Even if he only named one person and went with the "GoW sacrifices a mafia to gain trust" gambit, we STILL get scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
OK, I will be back from school with info. 6 hours.
And I believe my crazyness has revealed a scumbag. Just what I intended to do.

WTF is this.  If the other person is the cop, the situation is basically the same as if the cop was outing himself to reveal a guilty investigation, which is standard procedure.  The only difference is GoW is going to die, which is extremely likely anyway at this point. 

If the other person is not the cop ... well he'll be a sad panda when the cop comes out. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

MetalGear_94 said:
noname2200 said:
While we wait...
vote: MetalGear
I urge others to join me.  And note to MetalGear; if you're not going to play, let us know now so you can be replaced.  Normally I'd object to a replacement, but since you've been MIA this whole game...  The same applies to dsister, who hasn't appeared since Sunday, notwithstanding his promise to the contrary.

no,no,no I'm gonna play
It just that finding time is harder than I expected

anyways the whole GoW and Final-fan situation in the beginning was weird I think GoW was a little too quick to vote and I also kinda find it hard to believe what he is saying, I mean an every other day watcher who just happens to watch prof while another town power role and mafia visit him as well. Anyways its still possible were just gonna have to wait till he comes back. Otherwise my main suspect right now is still radishhead.

I honestly have no idea how long it's been that MG was absent from the thread, but if it was enough to make noname try to lynch him then I find it interesting that only 90 minutes passed before MG found the time to save his skin. 

Deliberate lurking seems probable IMO. 

^ FoS MG94

And for now at least,

Unvote GodOfWar_3ever

if I haven't already

Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
OK, I will be back from school with info. 6 hours.
And I believe my crazyness has revealed a scumbag. Just what I intended to do.

WTF is this.  If the other person is the cop, the situation is basically the same as if the cop was outing himself to reveal a guilty investigation, which is standard procedure.  The only difference is GoW is going to die, which is extremely likely anyway at this point. 

If the other person is not the cop ... well he'll be a sad panda when the cop comes out. 

If one of the 2 people is a cop and the other is a mafia they will both claim cop,  and if we mislynch the actual cop while the doctor protects the mafia,  the mafia will kill GodofWar,  and quite possibly our only 2 information roles are gone.  And what does the town gain?  One mafia down?  It it really worth that?