By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

or you know - he might not have a tracking role at all xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

or you know - he might not have a tracking role at all xD

That is another possibility... there are also a lot more^^

Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

it is possible that both visitors where scum.

Explain.

It would be possible that there was something like a bus driver and in reality GoW didn't see who visited Proof but the busdrivered, the other one being the murderer visiting the drivered in order to kill Proof. I don't really know how GoWs role works in this game but it could be possible.

then it would really be only the theme that's vanilla.... an yet mr kittens puts flavor.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

It would be possible that there was something like a bus driver and in reality GoW didn't see who visited Proof but the busdrivered, the other one being the murderer visiting the drivered in order to kill Proof. I don't really know how GoWs role works in this game but it could be possible.

then it would really be only the theme that's vanilla.... an yet mr kittens puts flavor.

Do we actually know this game is a REAL vanilla game, that means no power roles except cop and doc, or maybe its just more vanilla than the usual games here on vgc (means only some power roles and not a power role for everyone)

Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Explain.

Under your scenario - Since GoW targetted prof, if a bus driver was involved, then GoW would only get whoever targeted prof (bus driver other(s)). Assuming the bus driver is scum, a second scum would have had to target prof but whatever happened it did nothing visible to the town. Also, 3 scum would have had to target 2 people, which doesn't make a lot of sense, as the prof got killed so the mafia would have had to target the other end of the bus line (for lack of a better way of putting it)

The only reasonable way that both people who GoW saw were scum is if both the mafia and the SK were targetting prof.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Explain.

Under your scenario - Since GoW targetted prof, if a bus driver was involved, then GoW would only get whoever targeted prof (bus driver other(s)). Assuming the bus driver is scum, a second scum would have had to target prof but whatever happened it did nothing visible to the town. Also, 3 scum would have had to target 2 people, which doesn't make a lot of sense, as the prof got killed so the mafia would have had to target the other end of the bus line (for lack of a better way of putting it)

The only reasonable way that both people who GoW saw were scum is if both the mafia and the SK were targetting prof.

Well... I do not 100% understand the bus driver... I do know what happens if a cops investigates a busdrivered person, I also know what happens if the bus drivered one gets killed, but I don't really understand what happens if the person gets busdrivered and investigated by a tracker

Person 1 gets targeted by the busdriver and the mafia Killer

Person 2 gets targeted by the busdriver and the tracker, cop

Does the tracker see who targeted person 2? I don't think so.

Does the tracker see who made an interaction with person 1 before the effects of the bus driving? (busdriver and killer) maybe

Does the tracker see who made an interaction with person 1 after the bus driving? (busdriver and cop) that is what I think would happen...

Stefl1504 said:

Well... I do not 100% understand the bus driver... I do know what happens if a cops investigates a busdrivered person, I also know what happens if the bus drivered one gets killed, but I don't really understand what happens if the person gets busdrivered and investigated by a tracker

Person 1 gets targeted by the busdriver and the mafia Killer

Person 2 gets targeted by the busdriver and the tracker, cop

Does the tracker see who targeted person 2? I don't think so.

Does the tracker see who made an interaction with person 1 before the effects of the bus driving? (busdriver and killer) maybe

Does the tracker see who made an interaction with person 1 after the bus driving? (busdriver and cop) that is what I think would happen...

In my opinion the tracker would see who targetted person 1. The bus driver and the cop. The cop thinks he targetted person 2, but he really targetted person 1. The tracker thinks he targetted person 2, but he really targetted person 1.

However, that doesn't mean I'm correct (though I believe I am). The mod could decide that the tracker isn't affected by the bus driver since he is "watching from afar" or something like that. There are other scenarios that only the mod would know the outcome, like if a mafia targetted a SK who targetted a townie. Do 2 people die or 1? In my opinion, 2, but a mod could choose just the SK.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It seems like much hinges of the validity of Gow's role-claim.

I still can't determine how valid it may be.....

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Here is my decision:

Godofwar has made some truly awful role-claims in the past. And this seems like a bit of a brilliant scheme most likely orchestrated by one his scumbuddies (NOTE: I am speaking hypothetically) who are better at mafia. His role-claim is pretty bloody suspicious. Two people? Half-watcher?

But I would like to see what he does tomorrow if he is not killed tonight.

So for now...

KMEOY (Keeping my eye on you): Godofwar

FoS: Heph and Final-Fan for such a radical view against his role-claim. Could potentially be scum-buddies distancing themselves and therefore exonerating themselves if he turns up scum

FoS: Stefl for wanting the roles to be revealed.

Vote: Homer_Simpson for reasons eloquently stated (i.e. terrible reasoning, flip-flopping at last minute, trying to lead a mislynch against me today starting from tomorrow).

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I forgot to add something: It's suspicious because it is so convenient, and convenience is a friend of the mafia.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you