By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
I think we should lynch Homer today.

Why Homer? 

You're right. Maybe we should lynch your scummy ass instead.

Seriously dude ? "Why Homer?"

Why don't you answer that question yourself ? You were going on a merry-go-round of voting Kantor, Radish and Homer yesterday and now you ask "Why homer?" plus you haven't been acting like yourself.

I bet my left ass cheek that you're scum...and my right ass cheek points at one of the two people who visited prof last night.

Yes, I watched him.

You have 24 hours to reveal what you were doing there or I will lead a mindless lynch against you.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Why Homer? 

Why don't you answer that question yourself ? You were going on a merry-go-round of voting Kantor, Radish and Homer yesterday and now you ask "Why homer?" plus you haven't been acting like yourself.

I bet my left ass cheek that you're scum...and my right ass cheek points at one of the two people who visited prof last night.

Yes, I watched him.

You have 24 hours to reveal what you were doing there or I will lead a mindless lynch against you.

Dammit GoW I am getting tired of your bullshit. 

I have no problem lynching Homer but I wanted to know why you wanted to lynch him IN PARTICULAR all of a sudden when IIRC you hadn't even unvoted me. 

And either there is a body snatcher or bus driver or you are a damned liar.  I say you're a liar. 

... no wait, a bus driver wouldn't account for you seeing me targeting someone when I DIDN'T TARGET ANYONE AT ALL.  So you're a liar. 

Vote GodOfWar_3ever

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Note:  IRC

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Why Homer? 

Yes, I watched him.

I have no problem lynching Homer but I wanted to know why you wanted to lynch him IN PARTICULAR all of a sudden when IIRC you hadn't even unvoted me. 

And either there is a body snatcher or bus driver or you are a damned liar.  I say you're a liar. 

... no wait, a bus driver wouldn't account for you seeing me targeting someone when I DIDN'T TARGET ANYONE AT ALL.  So you're a liar. 

Vote GodOfWar_3ever

You are not one of them.....why so defensive ?

"I bet my left ass cheek that you're scum...and my right ass cheek points at one of the two people who visited prof last night."

Quoted for Final-fan...

If you read that correctly, you'll see that I'm not implying that you were one of the 2 persons.

Also, I'm saying one of the 2 persons cause I doubt there will be 2 mafia attacking the same person on night one...unless there was a serial killer too.... which I doubt... 

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Why Homer? 

Yes, I watched him.

Vote GodOfWar_3ever

You are not one of them.....why so defensive ?

How can that not be read as implying FF is one of the two visiters? Switch up your pronouns.

Now as for your watcher claim, I think you realize that it will come down to you leading a "mindless lynch" in 24 hours anyway, right? I'll explain that if you disagree with me.

And FF you may not have been one of the two visiters, but you really didn't do yourself any favors by coming up with excuses as to why you would've ended up targeting prof last night THEN claiming you didn't target anyone period.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

"I bet my left ass cheek that you're scum...and my right ass cheek points at one of the two people who visited prof last night."

Quoted for Final-fan...

If you read that correctly, you'll see that I'm not implying that you were one of the 2 persons.

Also, I'm saying one of the 2 persons cause I doubt there will be 2 mafia attacking the same person on night one...unless there was a serial killer too.... which I doubt... 

I don't buy THIS.

I read it as you visited him and knew someone else did, but here you're saying a total of 3 people visited him! and you're talking about it! Here is what is wrong:

_ First you vote for FF off the bat. If you have proof of someone else, the rational thing to do would have been to FoS or HoS him, not dilute the value of your vote by already casting it on a whim.

_ Second there was the discution on your agressivity yesterday, this is a vanilla game, a Watcher (not even a tracker, but a watcher) is not a given at all, which means there is a high possibility that you're using the "as in the other games I was very agresive first day cause I had a powerole" card to hide yourself.

_ Third, what retarded townie powerole decides that 1 mafiosi is worth 2 town power roles? Yeah cause as you pointed out, no mafia would have sent 2 persons and even if they did, you gave a townie power role cover to the other. So what now?

a) If the second person that visited him was the cop or the doctor, you'll reveal them and the mafia will know right away cause they know who the other one is obviously? So you just gave 2 townie power roles for 1 mafia, CONGRATZ!!

b) YOU LIE, and are sacrificing a mafiosi for a rock hard cover on yourself and a townie power role, as proff was one of the most likely visited persons last night, it's a gamble with a high success rate. I say A mafiosi because this is now the perfect oportunity to give yourself a cover. The agreesivity fits (somewhat as you were less agressive) the other games where you had a power role and now you're giving the town a mafiosi, it'd be brilliant... if you weren't giving a town power role to the mafia at the same time!

C) you gave a mafiosi or an SK a perfect cover. Worst if it's the SK as the cop will see "innocent" on this now powerrole townie....

So what do we do now?

1) Vanilla has mafia, cop, doctor at least... how likely is watcher?

2) if Gow says the truth, do we really want the power role and the mafia to come out? Both will claim Cop... so there'll be a 50% misslynch chance.

3) Thinking about it... no they won't be "safe", even if the doc protects Gow and Gow watches the cop, we still won't have any way to know GoW didn't just take a gamble and lied.

I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote: GOW

I just don't buy that he'd be careless enough to reveal a power townie and himself for 1 mafia.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote: GOW

I just don't buy that he'd be careless enough to reveal a power townie and himself for 1 mafia.

:-/ ironically, the only way for GoW to prove himself is to actually reveal the 2 names before they confess to having visited prof (but we have no way of knowing which is cop so it'll be a 50% lynch).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theprof00 said:

DAMN YOU MR KITTEH! YOU LEAD THEM RIGHT TO ME!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:

First the plurality/majority thing is still bothering me. If it truly is a plurality system radish should've been lynched yesterday. If it truly is a majority system then there are several players with no actual vote or with double votes or a mix in between.(Or are the other roles that affect hammering?) And by several I mean 2-4 or more, which seems like a lot to throw into a back-to-roots vanilla game.

I'd say prof is pretty much summed up http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3763737 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3763756 with the nord explanation here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3765061

I sorta wanted to address this before the day ended, but obviously we got ninja'd. Since it is being brought up again, I'll address it now. Prof has reading comprehension problems (or maybe I have communication problems but I'd rather blame him). Maybe some can be cleared up with a few points.

1) the question asked was "Where did he imply this?" in TheProf's post.

2) I was trying to address to posts at once rather than create super annoying posts of doom (you guys should really use links like Linkzmax just did, it is so much better)

3) I started off with my position to show how I interpreted Kantor's original vote post. Maybe inferred would be a better word than implied. Either way relating your own experiences and stances to show how you interpret others posts is by no means scummy.

4) While more information came out after the fact, I was only addressing the original vote post, as that is what Homer originally addressed also.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)