GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, shoot. 

Vote : Final fan

Are you serious?

Ofcourse I'm serious.

In the DBZ game, everyone who complained about "what a shitty night that was" were either extreme over exaggerating people who get hyped up (MG and darth) or mafia.

I think one person dying on night one was expected, so its nothing to be disappointed above, especially when the person dead is unreadable whether he is scum or town usually. Yeah, I'm kind of glad that someone who I was on the fence about being scum or town died. So what ? Lynch me.

On the other hand, I think homer is so fucking suspicious right now. He was pushing for a kantor lynch with nonsensical reasons (and repeated some when I asked him for them) and then he changed his vote to radishhead near the end to possibly make it seem that he was not that involved with the lynch.

Well, I said that to express my disappointment that Kantor proved to be town, not because I was in any way surprised that someone died in the night. 

And I think it's odd that you just instantly voted me for it without comment.  It's consistent with your hyperaggressive play this game, but at some point "consistent" isn't good enough anymore. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

I still think we should lynch radishhead just because he was lying about day one.  Especially since there was no need for him to lie about it then act like it was no big deal.   

Also his change in vote helped seal the deal with kantor.  Kantor ended with 7 votes on him while radishhead had 5.

First the plurality/majority thing is still bothering me. If it truly is a plurality system radish should've been lynched yesterday. If it truly is a majority system then there are several players with no actual vote or with double votes or a mix in between.(Or are the other roles that affect hammering?) And by several I mean 2-4 or more, which seems like a lot to throw into a back-to-roots vanilla game.

I'd say prof is pretty much summed up http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3763737 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3763756 with the nord explanation here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3765061

So of those alive, he was most suspicious of Heph, radish, FF, Truck, and nord. He also lumped Homer in a bit with Kantor after the illogical vote. Can't really say if he was onto something or if any/all of the them are being framed though. For the third option, I have no idea how any of you guys feel about one another really.

@GOW: Why do you assume FF was complaining about the night? This is the first time we learned Kantor was town, and FF switched off of radish to Kantor it could just be regret over the mislynch. Of course it could be feigned regret as well, but either way I take it more as a comment about the lynch than the night. [SIMUL EDIT, didn't hit the edit button just wrote this and then refreshed to see FF's post]: Looks like I was right.

Radish is still high on my list, and is where my vote would go at the moment. Homer is very suspicious for reasona already given. And I'd put Stefl near the top as well, the vote on Kantor seems to be the one that actually got him lynched. Sure it wasn't one of the last ones, but it's it wouldn't have actually gone there without pressure to vote, nor was it intended to stay there.

Stefl1504 said:

I don't really get why you are demanding that I have to vote... but fine I give in for now... and since I want to get pressure on kantor I will vote for him for now... Later today I want to change my vote to Homer... because... he just feels more scummy to me -.-

Vote: Kantor

but please note that I would really have prefered not voting for anyone right now...

prof was really the only one to call this out as well. So we could be back to "He was onto someone who felt pressured" or "Someone wants us to think [he was onto someone who felt pressured]"

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:

I still think we should lynch radishhead just because he was lying about day one.  Especially since there was no need for him to lie about it then act like it was no big deal.   

Also his change in vote helped seal the deal with kantor.  Kantor ended with 7 votes on him while radishhead had 5.

That's not much of a scum tell. Unless you have reason to believe someone else is more useful to the town than yourself of course you're going to try to save your own skin.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:

That's not much of a scum tell. Unless you have reason to believe someone else is more useful to the town than yourself of course you're going to try to save your own skin.

true true

Around the Network

DAMN YOU MR KITTEH! YOU LEAD THEM RIGHT TO ME!!!

Can't wait to see how it plays out!

EDIT:

This is me clicking on the thread and finding myself dead and kantor a townie.

Oh well!

Now then...

I think we should lynch Homer today.

theprof00 said:
Can't wait to see how it plays out!
EDIT:
This is me clicking on the thread and finding myself dead and kantor a townie.
Oh well!
Now then...

I think it was more like this: 

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/11/22/funny-pictures-cat-ready-for-closeup/

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
I think we should lynch Homer today.

Why Homer?