By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

Well, shoot. 

Vote : Final fan

Around the Network

I take it me still being in the game means the voting has changed to a true majority?

OK, there are 3 main reasons prof might have been targeted IMO:

- He was onto someone who felt pressured
- Someone wants us to think ^
- Someone just didn't like him

For the first, we can comb his posts.  For the third, we should consider who hates him and/or his play style.  (I admit I'd be a suspect here, although I wouldn't say "hate" is the right word in my case.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vetteman94 said:
I take it me still being in the game means the voting has changed to a true majority?

All it means is we can't trust the mod

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, shoot. 

Are you serious?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:

All it means is we can't trust the mod

After those first day shenanigans  I am only trusting what I get in writing.  So for now I will continue to think the voting is screwed up.

Final-Fan said:

For the first, we can comb his posts.  For the third, we should consider who hates him and/or his play style.  (I admit I'd be a suspect here, although I wouldn't say "hate" is the right word in my case.)

That third one has me written all over it as well.   

I think it could me more of a scenario where theprof was suspecting the wrong people and they killed him to make it look like your first scenario.  That is just my guess.  

Final-Fan said:

I know he voted for you twice(I believe earlier on) as well as Kantor, who's obviously dead already. Going to reread his posts to see what else can be dug up.

I still think we should lynch radishhead just because he was lying about day one.  Especially since there was no need for him to lie about it then act like it was no big deal.   

Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, shoot. 

Are you serious?

Ofcourse I'm serious.

In the DBZ game, everyone who complained about "what a shitty night that was" were either extreme over exaggerating people who get hyped up (MG and darth) or mafia.

I think one person dying on night one was expected, so its nothing to be disappointed above, especially when the person dead is unreadable whether he is scum or town usually. Yeah, I'm kind of glad that someone who I was on the fence about being scum or town died. So what ? Lynch me.

On the other hand, I think homer is so fucking suspicious right now. He was pushing for a kantor lynch with nonsensical reasons (and repeated some when I asked him for them) and then he changed his vote to radishhead near the end to possibly make it seem that he was not that involved with the lynch.