By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No, I'm not ending it early. Kantor is the majority.

The only person who hasn't voted is vetteman, and no matter who he votes, Kantor still has the majority of votes.

That's how I count votes. Basically, the more votes, the fewer votes needed to reach a majority.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

That's not quite a majority, but a plurality. You're the mod so what you say goes, but that will certainly change the way I vote in the future. It's far easier for scum to lynch a townie if there's a few votes spread around. Additionally, radish should've been "hammered" way back when Truck put him at 8, as Truck himself was next in line with only 2 votes and there were only 5 no votes.

For everyone else, I'm not trying to save Kantor from being lynched, I'm just trying to make sure I know the system for how lynches will go this round.

Linkzmax said:

That's not quite a majority, but a plurality. You're the mod so what you say goes, but that will certainly change the way I vote in the future. It's far easier for scum to lynch a townie if there's a few votes spread around. Additionally, radish should've been "hammered" way back when Truck put him at 8, as Truck himself was next in line with only 2 votes and there were only 5 no votes.

For everyone else, I'm not trying to save Kantor from being lynched, I'm just trying to make sure I know the system for how lynches will go this round.

Plurality! That's the word that escaped my tongue :P

now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Meanwhile by his bedroom window, Mr. Kitten shares a moment with Kantor.

“Mr. Kitten, they’re restless. I can’t believe that my time has come. I’m going to die tonight, aren’t I?“ The torches from the angry mob glistened off the side of Mr. Kitten’s face as he sat comfortably on the window rail. “ Do you have any regrets Kantor?” –“No regrets, only that … I just feel like there was more I could have offered.”  

By the time Mr. Kitten leaped out the window, the angry mob had already lit Kantor’s house on fire. “Cruel World!” shouted Kantor  " I never got the chance to ... HOT HOT HOOOOTTT!"

Kantor is dead

Night 1 start

noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

There are about 7 townies analysing the situation this round...

Interesting turn of phrase here.  How would you know that the most active players are townies?

Hephaestos said:

Now we have suspicon flying on about 7-8 players and barely any evidence. Do you really think these 8 players will be held accountable on the debates of the first day later on? no half of these debates will be forgoten by most of the town. That is what I call waisting amo.

What makes you so certain of that, exactly?  We've seen that this is not true: recall the Mortal Kombat game, for instance, where sabby was lynched partly because of a comment Khuutra made several days, if not weeks, prior.  

1) How would you know they are not? The asumption can be that everyone is town or everyone is mafia. I prefer to believe in people's inocence before I have decent reason to doubt them. Heck last game I put my neck out for linkz because the evidence on him was flawed, in the GoW game I declared myself to save Nickels from a lynch, that's just how I play, until something ticks I like to believe people, and so far the only big ticks I got were Radish's attitude thowards his lie and GoW's unnecessary agressivity. Also the people doing relevant analysing are not necessarely the most active that would be a gross misinterpretation.

2) Do you notice that you're making my point there? sabby being linched because of something said on day one, that was not yet waisted in dead end arguments against him... So yes take notes, quote it, but don't start a lynch train on every detail, this brings confusion and weakens the town for later.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I'm fairly certain that Kantor is mafia, upon reading noname's analysis post.

Unvote: Final-Fan

Vote: Kantor

i'm sorry but lol :-p

you just convinced me not to switch votes.

Doh... sorry for nightposts, I opened the thread 5 hours ago and thought there was still a good 12 hours when I actually replied (@ work)

cats are bad aren't they?

also: this "plurality" vote is complete dildos

I agree with theprof00 on the plurality stuff, I think it should be used only when the timer runs out on a day.

Signature goes here!