By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

You call your vote on radish a placeholder, and he was at Hammer, and thank goodness that some vote counting was off, because he might have been hammered. That was NOT a placeholder vote, and by your own admission, you don't even know what he's been doing that warrants a vote.

Errrr.... to whom are you talking?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister Truck                
Dtewi Kantor                
Final-Fan Radish                
GodOfWar_3ever  F-F                
Hephaestos Radish                
Homer_Simpson Radish

Kantor Homer                
Linkzmax                  
MetalGear_94                  
Noname2200 Truck                
Nordlead Radish                
Radishhead F-F                
Stefl1504                  
Theprof00 Kantor                
TruckOsaurus Homer                
Vetteman94                  
Wonktonodi Prof                

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

It's not that I trust them that much, it's just that I didn't understand why their playing "unspectacularly" led you to suspect them (out of all the other players) as much as Kantor and MORE than me or TOS whom you've had more specific suspicions on. 

... AHAHAHA Is that post why GoW thinks I'm nordlead's bestest friend in the whole wide world?

P.S.  The yomi doesn't translate that exactly but I'll keep in mind the possibility that you THINK it does, which would affect your behavior accordingly. 

Did you even read my Potals post?

I spell it out both in simple maths and in behavior.

Heph has been almost absent. He is extremely distant this game. LIsten! He's talked more with hatmoza and j0 than  to OTHER PLAYERS.

As far as specific suspicions about you or ToS. I hardly see how you can think that. I have barely nothing on either of you. But it's nice to know that you THINK I do :)

And yes, the yomi translates exactly:

Yomi 1: I'm going to defend a mafia friend.
Yomi 1 counter: I know that you're defending your mafia friend.
Yomi 2: I'm aware of your suspicion of me being mafia, so I won't defend my mafia friend.
Yomi 2 counter: I know that you're aware of my suspicions, so I know you'll not defend another mafia.
Yomi 3: I know that you realize that I am aware of your suspicions, so instead of not defending my mafia friend, I will defend him because you expect me not to defend him.
Yomi 3 counter-
a) *this is you* I know that you think I am going to suspect you for not defending a mafia because you know that I know that you are aware of my suspicions and so, you would do the opposite, and defend him, thinking that I am expecting you to not defend him.
b) I know that you're mafia defending your friend. (recursion of yomi 1 counter)

=*.*=

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

You call your vote on radish a placeholder, and he was at Hammer, and thank goodness that some vote counting was off, because he might have been hammered. That was NOT a placeholder vote, and by your own admission, you don't even know what he's been doing that warrants a vote.

Errrr.... to whom are you talking?

kantor, sorry, I quoted him for attention, but then realized it should've perhaps mentioned that ;p;

radishhead is once again demonstrating total lack of remorse for FUCKING LYING and I want to lynch him so bad.  I want to lynch him until he stops lying. 

But on the other hand, Stefl is correct -- I don't have any problem at all with lynching Homer, and he's more likely to be scum than radish IMO; even though, in terms of "how much I want dead", radish probably has the lead. 

But fine. 
Unvote radishhead
Vote Homer_Simpson

And if we have a vig, unless you have a strong suspect please kill radish because he might VERY WELL be scum and he deserves to die regardless. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

After reading through Kantors posts again I pretty much think he is also an alternative to homer, at least I would like that we put some real presure on him before the day ends. It should not hurt to get him at L-3 or 2 to get some additional Info, but I still think homer should be our lynching target if we want to lynch.

why should homer be our lynching target over kantor who did the exact same thing as homer?

They both used faulty reasoning to vote for someone, but homer's not as experienced as kantor. 

Why have you not voted for someone, neither are in danger of being lynched yet, and you have a preference but haven't used your actions to back up your words?

theprof00 said:

Did you even read my Potals post?

I spell it out both in simple maths and in behavior.

Heph has been almost absent. He is extremely distant this game. LIsten! He's talked more with hatmoza and j0 than  to OTHER PLAYERS.

As far as specific suspicions about you or ToS. I hardly see how you can think that. I have barely nothing on either of you. But it's nice to know that you THINK I do :)

And yes, the yomi translates exactly:

Yomi 1: I'm going to defend a mafia friend.
Yomi 1 counter: I know that you're defending your mafia friend.
Yomi 2: I'm aware of your suspicion of me being mafia, so I won't defend my mafia friend.
Yomi 2 counter: I know that you're aware of my suspicions, so I know you'll not defend another mafia.
Yomi 3: I know that you realize that I am aware of your suspicions, so instead of not defending my mafia friend, I will defend him because you expect me not to defend him.
Yomi 3 counter-
a) *this is you* I know that you think I am going to suspect you for not defending a mafia because you know that I know that you are aware of my suspicions and so, you would do the opposite, and defend him, thinking that I am expecting you to not defend him.
b) I know that you're mafia defending your friend. (recursion of yomi 1 counter)

=*.*=

It would be extremely nice if this game were only Yomi 1.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

After reading through Kantors posts again I pretty much think he is also an alternative to homer, at least I would like that we put some real presure on him before the day ends. It should not hurt to get him at L-3 or 2 to get some additional Info, but I still think homer should be our lynching target if we want to lynch.

why should homer be our lynching target over kantor who did the exact same thing as homer?

They both used faulty reasoning to vote for someone, but homer's not as experienced as kantor. 

Why have you not voted for someone, neither are in danger of being lynched yet, and you have a preference but haven't used your actions to back up your words?

Kantor's definitely more scummy, to the point that it almost seems certain.

To me, it just seems like Homer is a concerned townie trying to be more proactive in the game.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:
nordlead said:
theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
nordlead said:

However, Kantor had implied that his reasons were for the ones already stated...

Where did he imply this?  He completely avoided the entire radish topic when he first responded to prof.

not only that, but his vote for radish was baseless too.

I believe he said that he was voting for radish because radish was against lynching on day one.

When looking at the evidence against radish, there are far better reasons to be lynching him...not wanting a day one lynch isn't one of those solid reasons.

I'm voting for Radish because he didn't want to lynch day 1. He said he never lynched day 1, then decided to backtrack because others found out otherwise. You say it is baseless, I say it is saying what I am saying just in slightly different words. I took his post where he originally voted as an nod toward the same reasoning I had. Maybe I interpret it differently than you, but that is how I saw it. No, he didn't explicitly say why he was voting becuse radish lied, but as I said I don't think it is as bad as a poor reason for a vote.

As for avoiding prof, I agree avoiding a question is bad (granted with over 340 posts in a single day I can see it happening). However, he denied avoiding questions and I may have missed the second time they were asked in the screwed up thread.

i'm sorry I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to kantors vote. Take my post, and insert Kantor where "his" is in the first line.

wait

You knew it was about Kantor after all? (bolded)

Why did you bring yourself up at all?

You are sounding some serious alarms nord.

And this is why I suspect nord, FF. Not mainly because he answered a question that wasn't even addressed to him and answered it as if it was, but because I posted this seconds after he posted his, and I haven't heard one thing in response.

Edit: and he hasn't been back since.

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I don't really get why you are demanding that I have to vote... but fine I give in for now... and since I want to get pressure on kantor I will vote for him for now... Later today I want to change my vote to Homer... because... he just feels more scummy to me -.-

Vote: Kantor

but please note that I would really have prefered not voting for anyone right now...