By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

OK, I think I'll

Unvote : Radishhead

As linkz pointed out, its possible that its horrible play. But if he is mafia, and has managed to slip up this much in one day, he is bound to slip up more. I'm still OK with lynching him today, but I think its best that we address some of the other concerns that have been raised in this thread.....starting with, Kantor -

Kantor said:

Sorry about taking so long to show up.

I just got a new computer today and have spent several hours trying to get it to behave itself and work properly.

*Reads first three pages*

Kantor shows up 130 posts late to the thread and announces that he has been having PC problems, and goes off to read the posts.

I remember someone calling out for me, asking me why I believe Kantor's PC problem is legitimate, yet I attacked Homer when he said he was sick a while back. 

Homer had acted pretty damn scummy in that game where he was supposedly sick. He also got a "friend" to post about his sickness...and that friend stayed on VGC for 2 hours to answer a post that was directed at him, and popped up to announce that his friend, Homer would be coming back soon when he was being suspected...so yeah.

I don't necessarily believe Kantor, as it could just be an excuse. But we're gonna have to take his word on that one... I would've taken Homer's word too, if it weren't so fucking suspicious..

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

kantor, are you done reading yet?

Somewhat.

Perhaps I've missed something, but the first two and a half pages are almost all composed of meta-meta-theories and ridiculous tables with arbitrary probabilities of what could happen.

Oh, and a bunch of random voting because of some entirely made-up percentages.

He said "somewhat" so I'm not sure how far he got along....but its interesting to see that he hadn't reached the whole clusterfuck about radish just yet.

What he is saying is "somewhat" true though...there was a huge debate about day one lynching and its effect on the end game and all that shit...but the %s weren't exactly made up...they had some though behind them I think.

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

I've noticed this too. 

Perhaps we should focus on some of the guys who have barely posted until we have more information on his actions.

I'd like to hear what Kantor has to say. He showed up an hour ago saying he was going to read through and then never returned. Seems pretty scummy to me.

unvote

FoS Kantor

"Lynch lurkers" again?

The difference is that last round (MINHA) had some actual coherent and rational discussion (pre-apocalypse). Again, this round has theories about theories about theories and arbitrary tables which prove nothing and are used to support completely unrelated points.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on.

This is pretty much the same as the previous post.

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

posted as soon as I fosed him for lurking.

vote: kantor

What is this? I don't even...

I mean, that is paranoid, even for you. I didn't see your post. I was busy trying to make sense of the thread and get my stupid wireless connection to stop disconnecting every five minutes.

Vote: theprof00

What kantor is saying is believable. Asked him whether Kantor had finished reading, and Kantor replied to that. It just so happened that it was moments after prof FoS'd him.

However, there is a gap of atleast 30 posts between the "Have you finished reading, biatch !" to the the "FoS - youuu" post.

Kantor bitches about his internet and retaliates on a vote with another vote...WTF is this shit ?

Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

I guess this is when the alarm bells started ringing cause its a bandwagon vote. Maybe he voted simply to put pressure on radish ? Maybe he wants to lynch radish ?

Also note that Kantor is usually very conservative with his votes, however, in this game, he voted prof just to get back on him and now he has bandwagoned on radish. Whats with the change in play style, eh ?

It may be a case of mafia trying to accelerate a mislynch, a mafia member lynching another just to seem innocent, or a lazy ass townie.

Kantor said:

Okay, my internet is now more or less functional, and doesn't disconnect every three seconds.

So, I may as well address prof.

Prof, do you know how many posts I had to skim to get to your FoS? A good 130. In those 130 posts, I saw perhaps seven different bandwagons initiated by five different people, each less logical than the last. I couldn't care less about your silly FoS. Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3? The time at which I finished reading through the thread was the time after you posted your Finger of Suspicion. Coincidence, nothing more.

Where, exactly, have I been avoiding your questions? Your only question to me has been whether I've finished reading the thread, to which I replied "Yes", in a roundabout sort of way. If you want to ask anything else, ask away. I've explained why I've been lurking, and I won't be lurking any more.

As for why I jumped on the radish bandwagon (like the other six people who did so but weren't questioned), it's because it's the most logical lynch train yet. The first one with widespread support. And furthermore, I haven't really seen radish defend himself properly.

1. 7 bandwagons ? Fucking exaggeration.

2. No one was one L3 when he was FoS'd :/ For it to be so, radish would've had to have 6 votes on him. He had nowhere near 6 at that time.

3. He jumped on a bandwagon because it had widespread support ? ooook...

Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

It's an extremely baseless bandwagon vote. It just has more base than any other bandwagon vote.

Besides, in MINHA, we killed two mafiosi with baseless bandwagon votes.

Does that mean you're free to do the same thing here ?  I know radish sounds suspicious...he is my primary lynch candidate so far...but you shouldn't vote for him , or anyone for that matter, w/o a legitimate reason why you believe he is anti-town. If you're town that is. Cause people might interpret you as scummy if you are lazy to give reasons..

Kantor said:

Again, you haven't asked me any questions.

3ever edit - this post was directed at prof

He did ask you why you voted radish the way you did though...but by this time, you've said because its the only bandwagon that had enough support.

Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It's an extremely baseless bandwagon vote. It just has more base than any other bandwagon vote.

so basically the logic is that of a blind man in a room firing a gun off in any direction that feels good to him?

No, not really.

It's like a man being in a room, with five people surrounding him, and one of them is a murderer. He has one bullet. One of the men starts theorising on how he shouldn't shoot anybody.

It's like shooting that man.

Don't you wish it was that simple ?

Kantor said:

When you voted for me, that was cause for concern.

The FoS wasn't.

Kantor points out that he voted for prof because he voted for him, and not for FoSing him.

Then kantor does a forum destroying post

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

more computer trouble kantor?

Didn't you say it was fixed?

It's now been nearly an hour since myself and noname just asked you questions while you were online.

You are NOT doing a good job defending yourself with your defense of "you haven't asked me any questions".

Oh, no, no. I just wasn't reading the thread.

I'll go back and answer, don't worry.

Has he done so yet ? I guess I'll find out soon as I get to the rest of his posts.

Then kantor comments on how he destroyed the thread.

Kantor said:
noname2200 said:

Perhaps I'm just misremembering, or perhaps we simply have very different definitions, but... what are these "seven different bandwagons" you speak of?  And who was at L-3 at the time you made that post?

Please excuse my exaggeration.

You will, at least, admit that there had been bandwagons before that of radishhead? I'm not sure how many. I can't even really remember who or why. And I'm using the term "bandwagon" rather lightly. Acceptable, now?

Radish was at L-3, or something close to it. Might have been L-4. But the fact of the matter is that there was far more suspicion on him than me.

Something which is changing.

The only "bandwagon" I see is how dsister voted for Trucks cause he's Canadian and noname voted for Trucks, but for he is scum most of the time (which I don't know whether it was a joke vote or not ?)

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

My FoS was silly and you didn't care to see it?

Funny that you voted me almost immediately afterwards using my suspicion of you as reasoning.

That is extremely inconsistent Kantor.

PS: OH NOES 130 posts!!! Not a good excuse for not keeping up.

There are no questions in this post, except for a clearly rhetorical question in the first line. So I'll respond with an acknowledgement.

Hmmm. Interesting that you think that way.

Oh, fine. Yes, your FoS was silly, and I saw it after I posted.

Nothing  much interesting here..

Kantor's next post is about spamming until we reach a new page cause the thread was broken at the time.

Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

trying to control the town toward a lynch with nowhere near enough reasoning behind it, he reeks of scum to me and he is trying to play the town and I have no intention of letting him do so.

Ha, trying to control the town towards a lynch indeed.

Was I the one who started the lynch train on radish?

Have I even told anyone to vote for radish?

I mean, prof is always like this, but you.

Unvote.

Vote: Homer_Simpson

Kantor voted to lynch radish when he was on L3...he definitely wasn't leading anything. Again, he votes on someone who voted him.

Then Kantor comments on how he could've edited the post that broke the thread if it was allowed and thanks dunno...

Kantor said:
MetalGear_94 said:

When I said "DIE RADISH DIE" it was just a joke I wasn't going to vote for him

I don't think I have ever fos or hos'ed anybody, I usually say I'm suspicious of them or vote

I'm beginning to suspect Kantor more because he keeps on voting and unvoting, first time he joined a wagon on radishhead the second and third time it seemed like revenge votes against you and homer.

and wonks hasn't been back since his vote on radishhead

I'm not revenge voting Homer so much as voting him for making a completely illogical and untruthful accusation.

I actually agree :/ Homer was being irrational.

So in conclusion, Kantor has been acting somewhat out of character.

Analysis of theprof, final-fan, homer and noname are incoming...when I have time.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Oh yes, wonktonodi.  To ease my suspicions of YOU, tell me:  what were those suspicions in your earlier post? 

for whome?

for gow it was that he was so ready to just have us lynch

for prof it was that he was so eager to prove that a day one mislynch doesn't matter

and for radish it was saying he never lynches first day.  it came across as "see I'm a townie because I always vote like a townie" which to me means more than the fact that that wasn't how he always voted.  Were he play the game that way and say it that way every time then it would just bother me for playing as a way that always tries to say back a bit.  The fact that he hasn't always been against a day one lynch means that he was lying to us to have a less thretening interpretation of him. 

MetalGear_94 said:

So radishead you lied about your no lynch stance to keep up a disguise, it makes no sense for a townie to keep a disguise just so they wouldn't be able to be blamed for a mislynch that is something the mafia does. If you had no preference you should have said that from the beginning, I am really tempted to vote for you the only thing that is stoping me is the quick bandwagoning from some player like Kantor and wonk-a-somthing

I am especially suspicious of wonk, he basically came here to follow the mob mentality like homer said that sounded very scummy.

I replied to homer you should read it too and the name is I do not know backwards but wonk works just fine

I'm going to steal this from linkz for now.

This post will be entitled "potals" for Post totals.

POTALS!

FYI: these names are listed according to appearance.

cont=contirbutions
gray=gray area posts. Not exactly a contribution, not exactly blather, somewhere in between.
NonCon= non contributions. These are jokes, or introductions.
Mistakes= these are generally failures of logic. For example, nord called gow out for saying something similar to a mafia who outed themselves in another game on day one. However, I believe that his thought was a complete misunderstanding. someone accused gow of being scummy and gow said "thank you". Gow WANTS to be scummy, because that means he isn't going to get killed.
poslip= possible slips. Nothing huge. simple possibility.

name Cont gray NonCon Mistake poslip totals
link 6 1 4 0 0 11
ff 3 5 7 2 1 18
mg 3 0 3 0 0 6
wonk 6 1 3 0 0 10
gow 11 0 6 0 0 17
rad 5 21 10 4 0 40
prof 38 20 13 2 0 73
homer 7 1 2 3 0 13
heph 8 4 11 1 1 25
nord 7 3 1 1 1 13
tos 3 2 4 2 1 12
vette 10 1 0 2 0 13
stefl 3 3 1 0 0 7
dsis 4 0 3 0 0 7
noname 17 3 4 0 0 24
dtewi 11 6 2 0 0 18
kantor 2 4 6 1 1 14

Top:

highests:

contributions: theprof (38), noname (17), dtewi (11), gow (11)
gray area posts: radish (21), prof (20), dtewi (6)
non-contributions: prof (13), radish (11), heph (10)

ratios:

Highest contribution ratio:  Vette (77%), noname (71%), dtewi (61%)
Lowest: rad (13%), kantor (14%), ff (17%),

lowest  gray ratio: (lower is better): dsis/gow/mg (0%), homer/vette (8%), link (9%)
highest: radish (53%), dtewi (33%), ff (28%), prof (27%)

Lowest NonCon ratio: Vette (0%), nord (8%), stefl (14%)
Highest: Mg (50%) , Heph (44%), kantor/dsis (43%)

Ok, now for the slips and other noteworthy occurences:

In order of possible slip:

Final-Fan:I found this interesting. He made a vote on GoW,but then only Fos'ed Radish. That seemed strange to me.

Final-Fan said:

Well that was a nice piece of insanity. 

radishhead does seem to be contradicting himself pretty badly.  I need to think about this. 

Unvote GOW
FoS radish

additionally there's this:

Final-Fan said:

If radish does flip scum my top suspects are prof and kantor.  If not ... well, whatever. 

As careful as FF seems to think he's been playing, this is a pretty bad bumble in logic. I wouldn't consider this a slip, but a pretty bad mistake.

Heph: When I was attacking Kantor, he said "@proff, unfortunately, there isn't much to presure kantor on so far. Engaging in a confrontation with him will probably yield a rather steril debate as I did with gow. Might get you to have a read on him, but you're also waisting your ammo by letting others slack down in the mean time. I'll grant you however that he is currently the lurking force in the game... and going from last game, you're right to be on his tail."

Additionally,there's this:

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

you want to day one lynch him?

And he's suspicious because he doesn't want a day one lynch? Fyi: neither does vette and several others.

What is so different about radish?

I personnaly didn't vote on him for the no day one lynch. I voted because of the changing story when noname was interogating him and the nonchalent attitude thowards it. That is what's different about him.

Whatever other target you end up finding proff, you won't have much better evidence than this on day one :-/

he's at L-2 right now, so sceptics should use this opportunity to ask away any questions they want about him. I don't think i'm the only tangent voter, so convince us, or convince yourselves. (I'm not talking about you finding a better target, i'm asking you to check radish out and decide).

seems pretty scummy to me all around. I'll get back to Heph later when I move onto my suspicions list.

Nordlead: also answered something not about him.

nordlead said:
theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
nordlead said:

However, Kantor had implied that his reasons were for the ones already stated...

Where did he imply this?  He completely avoided the entire radish topic when he first responded to prof.

not only that, but his vote for radish was baseless too.

I believe he said that he was voting for radish because radish was against lynching on day one.

When looking at the evidence against radish, there are far better reasons to be lynching him...not wanting a day one lynch isn't one of those solid reasons.

I'm voting for Radish because he didn't want to lynch day 1. He said he never lynched day 1, then decided to backtrack because others found out otherwise. You say it is baseless, I say it is saying what I am saying just in slightly different words. I took his post where he originally voted as an nod toward the same reasoning I had. Maybe I interpret it differently than you, but that is how I saw it. No, he didn't explicitly say why he was voting becuse radish lied, but as I said I don't think it is as bad as a poor reason for a vote.

As for avoiding prof, I agree avoiding a question is bad (granted with over 340 posts in a single day I can see it happening). However, he denied avoiding questions and I may have missed the second time they were asked in the screwed up thread.

Again, I wasn't saying nord's vote was baseless. I was saying Kantor's was. So he defends his vote, and then by proxy it somehow carries onto the credibility of Kantor's vote? Not sure what happened here. slim possibility of a slip.

Truck:

TruckOSaurus said:

In the OP hatmoza wrote:

Written on those letters in pink glitter is one of the following: Town, Mafia, or [Insert role].

The fact that he didn't write Town, Mafia, Cop or Doctor tells me there's more than just those two roles. So we shouldn't rule out a SK or any other typical role like Bus driver or lie detector.

Although, I hold the least amount of merit in this "slip", when I read it, I thought that he might've been subtley pointing himself out as to seem like he wasn't avoiding it. It felt like a pressured post...forced..you could call it. Again, this is barely a blip. This is, to repeat myself again, a possible slip...not an actual one.

Kantor:

Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

I don't like that post at all. The game is about contributing and FINDING evidence. Not bandwagoning on the best baseless bandwagon.

Ok, now for suspect/trusted list:

First, the trusted:

GoW: It really looks like he's excited for this game and wants to start off with a bang. He mentions how great the reward would be if they lynched a mafia, and he seems genuinely excited. It also looks like he's really trying hard.

I consider Gow about 75% townie, for now

Dsis:

dsister said:

Right now I'm at school so I can't really go into depth but  if we were to lynch someone today then it would give us a lot more info to go on tomorrow. If we lynch a townie then we can see who really pushed it and who kind of held back. This would also give the cop and doctor more info to go on with their night actions. 

And by the 1 mafia to every 4 townies rule we have [slightly] higher then 20% chance in hitting scum. 

We simply hit the person who is lurking/disrupting/ being the least helpful in the town 

This simply does not seem like something a mafia would say. Take into account that this is day 1. This is a strong townie day, why? Because scum haven't had the chance to meet and plan yet. If dsis were mafia, he would be putting a lot of his fellow mafia at risk. I consider dsis about 60% chance of town for now.

dtewi:

dtewi has not been acting like he usually does as mafia. He seems very proactive, seems to be pushing a strategy of bandwagon following, and has made many great points about a great many subjects. However, the fact that he pushed so hard for radish, where radish was at L-1 and almost got hammered without dtewi removing his vote is a detriment to all the good play. 45% for dtewi for now

suspects:

Heph: has made virtually no contributions yet. ITT (in this thread) he has made more jokes and talked with people who aren't playing, than actual contributions. Very strange considering his usual input. Additionally, when he was arguing with gow early in the game, he made a huge turnaround almost immediately and was basically like "now that I think about it, you're absolutely right" etc etc. But gow pursued him and kept arguing. It looked,...to me.. like he was trying to get out of the argument for the exposure it might create, but then changed his mind after that, because he kept arguing with gow, and they traded barbs.

(Keep in mind that this lowered my trust of gow as well. GoW did this insulting kind of back and forth with me during our mafia stint together).

Also, Heph said something like, "I said I would stop talking so much last game, and in the intro to this game". Using other posts from other threads as justification seems scummy to me. If he is contributing less, it doesn't matter how he said he would act. It's out of character.

Kantor: Knows that he is on a baseless bandwagon and yet lacks the motivation to find a better target. Additionally, he refuses to unvote, knowing that he could be wrong. Additionally, he's been avoiding the accusations put against him, and has made some contradicting, or at least, indirect posts. For example, later in the thread he called my earlier FoS of him "silly", and explained how it didn't bother him at all etc etc. However, looking back at the FoS portion of the thread, I voted him on the next post, wherein he exploded and voted me in return. If he really didn't think anything of my FoS, then where did this explosion come from? You all know my opinion of Kantor's game so far, so I won't continue on this.

Radish: Of course, everyone knows why by now. Extremely suspicious.

Radish, I'm going to take this time to point something out to you. One of the most suspicious parts of your gameplay is that....looking through your posts....it's VERY hard to tell what is a contribution and what is a non-contribution. Out of all the players, your posts fall in the gray area more than anyone else, in my opinion. Most of it is just banter really. No real arguments. One sentence answers. Very superficial presence to be honest. So, you are still a good candidate for a lynch. Sorry.

ToS: Not much input into the game. There is some good stuff, but it's very shallow most of the time, arguing about logistics and so forth.

FF: Pretty much same as ToS

-No reads-

No real reads on linkz or mg or nord. Although nord is leaning towards suspect.

Sorry for the long post guys. I'm gunna hang out a bit and lurk before going to bed.

Also, the countdown timer says we have 1 day and 6 hours remaining...just wanna see if its universal, or if its based on the time on your PC.

Around the Network

final post before I go to bed.

I'm leaning towards nord, kantor, and heph as mafia, with possibles on truck and ff as well.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also, the countdown timer says we have 1 day and 6 hours remaining...just wanna see if its universal, or if its based on the time on your PC.

Good job picking that up!

the timer is  Eastern Time (US & Canada). It's actually a day and 16 hours for those outside that time zone.

~40 hours remaing from the time this is posted.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:

Oh yes, wonktonodi.  To ease my suspicions of YOU, tell me:  what were those suspicions in your earlier post? 

for whome?
for prof it was that he was so eager to prove that a day one mislynch doesn't matter

and for radish it was saying he never lynches first day.  it came across as "see I'm a townie because I always vote like a townie" which to me means more than the fact that that wasn't how he always voted.  Were he play the game that way and say it that way every time then it would just bother me for playing as a way that always tries to say back a bit.  The fact that he hasn't always been against a day one lynch means that he was lying to us to have a less thretening interpretation of him. 

I meant that in reference to " Although I have other susspicions; at this hour mob mentality seems much easier." 

You mentioned other suspicions but gave no hint as to who was suspected or why.  That is what I was wondering about.  Is the above the full answer to that question? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:

for whome?

I meant that in reference to " Although I have other susspicions; at this hour mob mentality seems much easier." 

You mentioned other suspicions but gave no hint as to who was suspected or why.  That is what I was wondering about.  Is the above the full answer to that question? 

the others were prof and gow for the reasons I mentioned above

edit fixed a typo and thought I'd add that the prof also now rates gow as 75% townie so now I think even more so they could both be scum.  Was leaning on the side of one sk one mafia now I'm just thinking both mafia. 

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan:I found this interesting. He made a vote on GoW,but then only Fos'ed Radish. That seemed strange to me.
Final-Fan said:
Well that was a nice piece of insanity. 

radishhead does seem to be contradicting himself pretty badly.  I need to think about this. 

Unvote GOW
FoS radish

additionally there's this:

Final-Fan said:
If radish does flip scum my top suspects are prof and kantor.  If not ... well, whatever. 

As careful as FF seems to think he's been playing, this is a pretty bad bumble in logic. I wouldn't consider this a slip, but a pretty bad mistake.

In the first post, I thought I explained that completely adequately with the comment "I need to think about this".  IIRC, I went AFK for several hours and didn't want a hasty vote just lying around out there.  In any case, I unvoted, but didn't vote despite radish's scumminess because, as I explicitly told you, I wanted to think it over before acting. 

In the second post, just because you say you would never be caught dead defending fellow scum doesn't mean I have to take your word for it -- not that you had even said that yet in this thread IIRC.  Am I not allowed to even think that about you?  Can I not be mistaken about your psychology? 

Hell, it could be an advanced gambit on your part where you defend your fellow scum because you 'would never be dumb enough' to so blatantly defend your fellow scum.  It's just the sort of gambit I'd expect from you, though in your defense it's rampant speculation that I just thought of this second to say hypothetically ... even though now that I've done so it makes a surprising amount of sense  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!