By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

trying to control the town toward a lynch with nowhere near enough reasoning behind it, he reeks of scum to me and he is trying to play the town and I have no intention of letting him do so.

You're really fucking trying to appear pro-town.

I don't even know what you're talking about. What lynch is he controlling? Prof? Prof has about a 0% chance of dying today.

I think he is trying to indirectly influence people toward a lynch of Radish, while I agree that some of Radishes behavour is off, its hardly to the point where one can justify bandwagoning him toward being lynched.

Around the Network

Bah, I'll be back. Got a fire call.

Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

trying to control the town toward a lynch with nowhere near enough reasoning behind it, he reeks of scum to me and he is trying to play the town and I have no intention of letting him do so.

Ha, trying to control the town towards a lynch indeed.

Was I the one who started the lynch train on radish?

Have I even told anyone to vote for radish?

I mean, prof is always like this, but you.

Unvote.

Vote: Homer_Simpson

no, but you joined the bandwagon so lazily, and some of your posts to me seem like an indirect to way to convince people of your vote (even though the reasoning is poor), the fact you then voted for me as a revenge vote, really only hightens my feeling that you are scum.

also;

Kantor - I couldn't care less about your silly FoS. Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3? The time at which I finished reading through the thread was the time after you posted your Finger of Suspicion. Coincidence, nothing more."

I really find it suspicious when people talk about what they would do if they were scum, to me it just seems like a double bluff

Please excuse my exaggeration.

why? one of the reasons people gave for voting for Radish was just that, his "exageration and bending of the truth"

When you voted for me, that was cause for concern.

that just sounds like a backtrack and an excuse...

It's an extremely baseless bandwagon vote. It just has more base than any other bandwagon vote.

and this eliminates its suspiciousness how exactly?

add to this your inconsitent behvour toward other players and voting earlier on, your actions all reek of scum to me.

TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

Your reasons to vote for Kantor don't fit his actions at all. They'd fit prof better actually since he has been pushing strongly for a lynch (then changed his mind when the lynch was imminent :P).

Seems to me you're trying to divert attention away from radishhead... is he your scum buddy?

I have already mentioned that I have an eye on some of the things both theProf and radishead have done...at this stage though, Kantor seems a much more suspect player, it really doesnt help his cause that you and I think it was dtewi were keen to attack me for voting for him

please nobody vote, I'm working on a post tally.

Around the Network

Going ol' school.

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister  Truck                
Dtewi  Radish                
Final-Fan  Radish                
GodOfWar_3ever  Radish                
Hephaestos  Radish                
Homer_Simpson   Kantor                
Kantor  Homer                
Linkzmax                  
MetalGear_94                  
Noname2200  Truck                
Nordlead  Radish                
Radishhead                  
Stefl1504                  
Theprof00  Kantor                
TruckOsaurus  Radish                
Vetteman94                  
Wonktonodi  Radish                

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Homer_Simpson said:
Wonktonodi said:

So after a nice reprive of getting off work two hours early I see there is a bit of a mob forming to take out radishhead.  Although I have other susspicions; at this hour mob mentality seems much easier.

VOTE: Radishhead

Goodnight or day and see you after I get home from work tomorrow.

"mob mentality seems easier"

personally I think this reeks of a mafia wanting to get rid of someone they know isnt scum and who cant even be arsed to give a decent reason, just bandwagoning.

I'd read over the post with radishhead twice more before voting but by spending so long doing that I was up much latter than I wanted to be so I went for what was true a mob mentality.  If I say I'm using the reasons other people are using it's still mob mentality.  It wasn't a vote because I wanted to see blood, just trying to play the game and participate with the schedule I have.  It was midnight between a shift that ran late and before I needed to get to bed to be up for a shift that ran early.  I don't want to lurk I want to participate but at the same time. I didn't have the time to really get into a thorough argument for those that I suspect.  So I chose an easier way for me to participate.  Vote for someone with some contradictions.

Having read all the comments since this as well I have some more to add

radisheads problem was making an all or never statement and those are so easy to get caught up in because there are exceptions.  If he had sadly he doesn't like to lynch first day but can potentially be persuaded it would have not left him so open for someone to see the contradiction.

as for me I'm not against a first day lynch and not totally in favor either.  However would be more inclined to suspect those that are strongly in either camp.  Which is why have my suspicions of gow and prof.  One just wanted a day one kill the other trying to show that it won't matter if it's wrong by using only worst case scenario.  I put those as a bit more suspicious than those who say no lynch first day.  So although Radish is not as high as on my suspicions as those two it fit within my criteria and further comments made it worthy of a vote.

Now had my vote been the final vote that would lynch him I would probably have waited a bit longer for it but at that point I think there were 5 or 6 so there still would have needed to have been 2 or 3 more.  Plus the extra vote was more likely to put pressure on Radish to get him to talk and although things he said made me feel sympathetic and want to take my vote back added to you and metal gear saying it's scummy I'm sticking to it.  Not because he failed to be consistent but because what he claimed to be consistently (initially) would be a way of just always trying to look like a townie without necessarily trying to be a townie.

theprof00 said:
actually, I would call his mega-post suspicious. It seems over the top.

It looks like he's trying to avoid looking like a bandwagon voter by providing reasons that haven't been given. It is so much so, that it's almost comical.

Additionally, his vote is right where bandwagon votes usually go, but that's hardly evidence. 

God of war also has the problem of overacting and is obsessive of his goals. I could easily see him leading a mislynch on radish.

I agree with prof on that last point about GoW.  Other than that, I dunno about all this junk.  Homer comes in and make points that strike me as questionable, and a lot of dilly-dallying when radish is probably just going to die when the timer runs out anyway.  (This is outdated; more recent replies are pretty interesting.) 

@ Linkzmax:  All I meant was that I don't really have prime suspects at this time given the innocence of radish.  In the morning, with another body, I'll reexamine the situation more closely with that in mind and I'm sure we'll manage to find a suspect or two.  And if there's no body ... yay!

Kantor and homer both have a little bit of suspicion on them, but nothing that makes me want to take my vote off radish at this time. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh yes, wonktonodi.  To ease my suspicions of YOU, tell me:  what were those suspicions in your earlier post? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

noname2200 said:

At this point, we have radishhead radically switching his position in-game, and Kantor's...interesting...statements and reactions about the thread.  At this point I'm willing to give radishhead the benefit of the doubt and assume that he's just trying to improve his play, rather than that he's scum who completely gave himself away, although I'm amenable to changing this vote. 

Kantor though...every time he posts, he just seems more and more like scum.  He's engaged in some pretty wild exaggeration to justify himself in this thread (see: "seven bandwagons", "L-3", neither of which had happened when he originally made his post),  he jumped on a bandwagon in a manner which is out of character (last game, when it was clear that either prof or hephaestos was lying, he played it cautiously and kept his nose out of it, so why is he willing to lynch today?  For the "irony"?),  he's twice engaged in pointless retaliation votes after only a modicum of pressure, and now he's trying to justify it by claiming that homer's vote is unsubstantiated, notwithstanding the fact that his own vote on radishhead is even less justified

Either the man's a townie who folds under the smallest bit of pressure...or he's scum.  I think it's the latter.

unvote

Vote: Kantor

Actually, radish was at L3 when Kantor voted for him :/