I don't want that cursed vote to be tied to my name anymore :p

radish you really are adorable :P

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

Unvote: No Lynch

Who is the big, mean cat in the background? :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

hatmoza

OP updated with timer :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

trying to control the town toward a lynch with nowhere near enough reasoning behind it, he reeks of scum to me and he is trying to play the town and I have no intention of letting him do so.

Your reasons to vote for Kantor don't fit his actions at all. They'd fit prof better actually since he has been pushing strongly for a lynch (then changed his mind when the lynch was imminent :P).

Seems to me you're trying to divert attention away from radishhead... is he your scum buddy?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

trying to control the town toward a lynch with nowhere near enough reasoning behind it, he reeks of scum to me and he is trying to play the town and I have no intention of letting him do so.

Your reasons to vote for Kantor don't fit his actions at all. They'd fit prof better actually since he has been pushing strongly for a lynch (then changed his mind when the lynch was imminent :P).

Seems to me you're trying to divert attention away from radishhead... is he your scum buddy?

I know that he's not because I'm not Mafia, but I understand your point.

Kantor is my No. 1 suspicion atm though, and I'll see how the situation progresses when I wake up. That's right! It's time for sleep :)

Cya tomorrow, guys.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

vote Kantor

don't twist my actions truck.

ah it was a joke, nvm. 

If there's one thing I know about homer, it's that he's tricky.

IF homer was mafia, it's a very good chance that radish is too.

Homer can you comment on what you posted? You said Kantor is trying to control to town to vote Radish, but he clearly isn't. Are you perhaps mistaken with someone else? It was either ff or dtewi who was saying something like "Vote Radish everyone!!"...so, to me, it looks like you did the same thing radish did, in that you voted for someone for a reason that doesn't exist.

When you return can you respond to this?

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

hatmoza

that's exactly the image I have of Radish .... and Hatmoza =)

on a more serious note, it seems radish is again shifting his stance :-/ , which in itself is not necessarely scumy, but it's the 4th time now and not really under the proper motivations. It feels more as if it was a survival instinct to buddy up to the town (though I guess anyone at L-2 could be tempted to do that). I'm sorry rad, but that ain't what's gonna make me change my vote.

On Kantor... he's pretty shifty. Whatever the reasons, he voted both proff and homer in responce to their respective suspicion of him. This can be considered natural by some, but Kantor himself pointed out earlier that FoSes weren't a problem since someone was already at L-3... so these two facts combined contradict each other and make me FoS Kantor

I still have my eye on my earlier HoS... but his action haven't been out of bounds since the first 50 posts, so nothing to say much. 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO