By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Dammit Kantor

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

OMFG what the hell happened to the thread?!

-

Everyone, repost everything that has relevance to the game now.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Guys, can we stop talking about relevent stuff until we reach a new page? :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Guys, can we stop talking about relevent stuff until we reach a new page? :p

I'm on a new page

-

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

So radishead you lied about your no lynch stance to keep up a disguise, it makes no sense for a townie to keep a disguise just so they wouldn't be able to be blamed for a mislynch that is something the mafia does. If you had no preference you should have said that from the beginning, I am really tempted to vote for you the only thing that is stoping me is the quick bandwagoning from some player like Kantor and wonk-a-somthing

I am especially suspicious of wonk, he basically came here to follow the mob mentality like homer said that sounded very scummy.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Mr Kitten says to everyone who is having a problem seeing the new posts to set their preference page to 10 posts per page for the time being.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:

Shit kantor.

Hey, at least posts can't be edited!

So that explains why I'm having a hard time... =_=

EDIT: Post killed, forum fixed.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

radishhead said:
MetalGear_94 said:

So radishead you lied about your no lynch stance to keep up a disguise, it makes no sense for a townie to keep a disguise just so they wouldn't be able to be blamed for a mislynch that is something the mafia does. If you had no preference you should have said that from the beginning, I am really tempted to vote for you the only thing that is stoping me is the quick bandwagoning from some player like Kantor and wonk-a-somthing

I am especially suspicious of wonk, he basically came here to follow the mob mentality like homer said that sounded very scummy.

Oops - didn't mean to press "done", I was just reading the text xD

While I'm here, I just want to say that I did that because I feel that a mislynch is the worst thing that you can do in a Mafia game, and I didn't want to be held responsible for one. I guess in foresight I should have been more careful, but I thought that I was safe :)

Watch me on YouTube!

dunno001 said:
dtewi said:

Shit kantor.

Hey, at least posts can't be edited!

So that explains why I'm having a hard time... =_=

EDIT: Post killed, forum fixed.

Mr. Kitten is grateful!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson