By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

you want to day one lynch him?

And he's suspicious because he doesn't want a day one lynch? Fyi: neither does vette and several others.

What is so different about radish?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

you want to day one lynch him?

And he's suspicious because he doesn't want a day one lynch? Fyi: neither does vette and several others.

What is so different about radish?

I personnaly didn't vote on him for the no day one lynch. I voted because of the changing story when noname was interogating him and the nonchalent attitude thowards it. That is what's different about him.

Whatever other target you end up finding proff, you won't have much better evidence than this on day one :-/

he's at L-2 right now, so sceptics should use this opportunity to ask away any questions they want about him. I don't think i'm the only tangent voter, so convince us, or convince yourselves. (I'm not talking about you finding a better target, i'm asking you to check radish out and decide).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

Actually Radish survived pretty long in the FF - Themed game...

Also I don't like how Radish gets bandwagoned... I want that you please leave him at L-2 until we have gotten a little more information.

Sometimes just I feel like everyone hates me :(

I'm happy that there is someone with sense here - I haven't done anything yet which is worth a lynch. All those trying to lynch me now will look like fools if it goes ahead.

You could just, you know, stop playing poorly. Then maybe you'd stop getting lynched.

Also: FoS prof

Your defense of radishhead is flimsy at best and defensive at worst. "He usually reveals his role!" I put that defense below you prof...

Couple this with your want of a lynch yet your hesitation of radishhead-lynching (didn't you say a lynch, whether it be wrong or right, wouldn't be detrimental?) makes me suspect you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

Also I don't like how Radish gets bandwagoned... I want that you please leave him at L-2 until we have gotten a little more information.

I'm happy that there is someone with sense here - I haven't done anything yet which is worth a lynch. All those trying to lynch me now will look like fools if it goes ahead.

You could just, you know, stop playing poorly. Then maybe you'd stop getting lynched.

Your defense of radishhead is flimsy at best and defensive at worst. "He usually reveals his role!" I put that defense below you prof...

Couple this with your want of a lynch yet your hesitation of radishhead-lynching (didn't you say a lynch, whether it be wrong or right, wouldn't be detrimental?) makes me suspect you.

I play pretty well; people just take my relaxed attitude to mean that I have something to hide, although I don't. I personally believe that my playstyle of ensuring that we have a few facts before lynching is better than your method of killing everything that says something that you don't like.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I play pretty well; people just take my relaxed attitude to mean that I have something to hide, although I don't. I personally believe that my playstyle of ensuring that we have a few facts before lynching is better than your method of killing everything that says something that you don't like.

You do not play pretty we;; if people are lynching you left and right.

"Method of killing everyone that says something that you don't like."

Oh you are so getting lynched for that.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

I do, it's just that people like you seem adamant on getting my lynched at the start of every game. I've never been Mafia on a game of VGC mafia, so you don't know how I act when I have that role - shouldn't you be taking a step back and looking at the way that I type my responses etc. to see if I give anything away? So far, you've just been forcing other players into a situation where they have to vote for me, otherwise you'll lynch them next. It's definitely a valid playstyle - but surely that means that you'll be first on the "to-lynch" list when it turns out that I'm town? Maybe you're a Mafia who is intimidated by the careful thinking that I could bring to the game, or maybe you're just a suicidal townie that wants to see himself proven correct under whatever means necessary. Whichever one, you're not going about this the right way. 

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Really ? Shall we look at all your posts the game thread ?

radishhead said:

Yipee-ki-ya-hi-yaaaayhyaaaa-kayo!

WTF is this nonsensical bullshit ? Its true that I played along too...but my first post made sense

radishhead said:

It's obviously good to get kills during the day phases, but a mislynch will be much worse for the town than not lynching anyone. I'm always suspicious of people that try to get a kill in before we have any real evidence to prove accusations.

It's with deepest regret that I choose to

HoS: GodofWar_3ever

I don't like your negative attitude..you are HoSing me for wanting a lynch on day one, with "deep regret". I wasn't trying to go for a kill at that time. I simply made my intentions clear - I wanted someone to be lynched today.

radishhead said:

Tbh, 20% odds don't sound good to me.

As I've said to other players, its likely that the odds won't improve much on day 2 either. And that percentage is bound to be wrong, as it suggests that only 1 in 5 people are mafia.

radishhead said:

Guys, we don't have enough information yet for a lynch :s

Sure, we could randomly vote for somebody to get killed - but it's just under 80% chance that we'll hit one of our own, and if we hit a townie - it won't help us at all. At least if we get a mislynch tomorrow, we'll have more information to go on. The mafia want us to make a kill today, but we outnumber them - don't let them win.

Obviously, if the situation changes before the end of the day, I'll vote for someone - but as it currently stands:

vote: No Lynch

I can only hope that some people follow me.

@ Bolded - You are being Cpt. Obvious... Also, this post makes you the first person to vote "no lynch"....before we had much discussion going...not only that, you also wish that others follow you in voting no lynch...Thats a very negative attitude imo.

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm torn as to how to interpret your posts today. On one hand, you could be a concerned townie who doesn't like the odds for a first day lynch but on the other hand you could be a scum scared to be found out early because in previous games early bandwagons/lynches seemed to focus on you...

Hey, for now all that you can do is trust me. :)

Asking for trust in mafia is like asking a stranger for free money.

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

For now, I prefer to distrust you until there's some reason to trust you.

Actually, that's fair enough :p

radishhead said:

I don't care about all these statistics - I'm not lynching anyone on the first day.

I agree that thinking about statistics this early in the game and over thinking it is not the best thing to do. But why do you stand firmly by not lynching anyone ? If there is substantial evidence, or obvious scummy behaviour, why not go for a lynch ?

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

I don't care about all these statistics - I'm not lynching anyone on the first day.

And then what of tomorrow?

Have any ideas?

Hey, if anything rises by tomorrow, then I'll take it into consideration ^-^

I've never lynched on the first day, and I've played 11 mafia games now. I've also never done more than one "no lynch" in a single game. I have a strong belief that a day 1 lynch is always bad for the town.

Thats what you've been saying for the past few posts...nothing new here, except the # of games you've played.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Your fervor against day 1 lynches has never been properly announced before. We have only your allegation that your 11 games all included your no lynch.

Nah, I've made it clear in all the games that I've played here that I don't lynch on Day 1.

Oh but you have tried to lynch on day one...as pointed out by noname later on..

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

wait, wasn't radish the one that said all his games start at night???!?!?

Yeah, on the other sites they normally do. :p

You've definitely said this in previous games....

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117225&page=1

I've checked ONE of your past games.  Am I misreading the part where you voted to lynch Day One?

It's not my fault that I don't like GOW very much :(

Ironically, I think the reason that I voted for him was because he was trying to get a 1st day lynch. (Not to mention that I was the SK in that game - SKs always want kills).

I'd like to use this opportunity to point out that this is exactly how I've played the past 2 games, so its nothing new. I've been more aggressive on this one though. 

Anyway, you say that you were the SK in that game and that was the reason for the sudden lynch...

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

So this is my first mafia round and from what I'm seeing there are those trying for a day one lynching and most against it.  Seems that a day one lynch would benifit the mafia more than the town and useing worse case senerios to try and hide that fact seems odd to me.  I could see mafia trying to hide by saying not to lynch the first day but what would get a townsperson to want to lynch someone the first day?  Not too much unless you see things that really make you think someone is mafia.

So what I'm thinking is Theprof00 might be mafia for trying to convince people that it doesn't matter.  Or GodOfWar_3ever is for just trying to get a lynching going.  So if I were to vote it would be for either of those to.

Am I way off in my thinking?

Apparently, you're not off by that much. Everyone thinks the way you do.

Not quite everyone, but I'm keeping a close eye on the ones that don't.

So, anyone who doesn't think prof and I are scum are most likely to be scum too in your eyes, eh ? Brilliant logic.

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

so, they start on day 2, and you no lynch on day 2?

Huh?

They start on Day 1 - they just start on Night 1, that's all. :p

I assume you meant they don't start on day 1...

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3634466

Second game I've checked.  You were town, but you expressed a willingness to lynch Day One, if warranted.

I've said that this game too - it's just my way of telling people that I've got all bases covered. I mean - if someone randomly admitted that they were Mafia, I'd vote for them xD

You might as well ask the scum to wipe your ass with toilet paper after you're done shitting.

Anyway, this post proves that you don't always want to vote no lynch no matter what, as you've said in this thread before.

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

Right, but that's when mafia make their moves, correct?

So really, the town starts on day 2, and you vote no lynch on day 2 right?

Or does town actually do voting on night 1??!?!

Oh I see

You're right - I normally vote No Lynch on the first day phase, even when the game starts on a night. Why? Because it doesn't matter if the game starts on a night or a day, the most important thing is gathering the information and lynching the right people. It's just my personal belief that you can't gather enough information for a lynch on the first day. Other people play differently to me - Mafia is a game about personality and preference.

If you think so, why did you feel the need to HoS me about wanting a no lynch ?

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Unvote

Vote: radishhead

Feigning pro-towniness when he has been discredited about his claims and the fact that lynches would usually occur on day 2 with games starting with night 1.

C'mon, everyone. Vote for Radishhead!

As I said, just my playstyle. A mislynch is effectively two mafia kills :o

Since the probability of a mislynch (such as the one that you're currently plotting) is so great, I prefer to wait until the second day, when we have more evidence.

A mislynch is effectively two mafia kills, eh ?

Well what if you mislynch on day 2 ?

Isn't that essentially 2 mafia kills too ?

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Didn't stop you from voting in previous games before. Yet you made it clear your intention here was to no lynch.

Vote for radishhead!

Yeah, but I've also said in this game that I'll vote if something changes in the situation.

You have... but you have also said - "I'm not lynching on day one, never !" on this very thread...By saying that, I am nitpicking...but still, you fluctuate between the 2 often.. :/

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

So... you routinely lie and hedge?

I thought that I was quite experienced at Mafia, but I've never heard that term before - explain, and I'll give you an answer :)

facepalm.jpg

radishhead said:

Actually, that's one thing that I can agree on.

If Dtewi's "lynch radishhead" campaign works, please lynch him tomorrow.

lol...epic...

If you do turn up town (which I think you're not), it is still possible that dtewi is town too...

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

It's not a Mafia term.  It's also somewhat rhetorical.  Although not answering the "lie" part is interesting.

Let's try this instead.  Why did you lie?  What forums do you usually play Mafia on, and what username do you use there?

Well, the term "hedge and lie" sounds like a single term, and I didn't understand what it meant. 

I play Mafia on here and ONM with the username radish head - not that it matters much, surely? Sometimes on other sites too, just to meet some new people. Also, I don't lie on Mafia games - unless I'm missing something and something that I've said has been misinterpreted as a lie?

Is this an attempt to divert attention away from all the pressure you were getting at the time ?

radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:

Well that was a nice piece of insanity. 

radishhead does seem to be contradicting himself pretty badly.  I need to think about this. 

Unvote GOW
FoS radish

Just show me the contradictions, and I'll explain them - I've never made a contradiction in a Mafia game before. It's all about how you interpret what I say, and it appears that some people may have interpreted wrong. :p

Sure...if you say so...

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

you do know that's the 101 scum defence right?

I know

But the point still stands.

*sigh* I really don't know what to say about this post...

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Of course he knows that, thanks to his strange knowledge of the fact that he fas played exactly 11 games. After playing exactly 11 games, anyone would know that is typical defense.

I know how many games I've played, because I've made myself a word document that contains a "winning tally" of how many times I've won as each team xD

A bit sad, but true :p

Maybe a little

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

I'm not yet how much it matters, hence why I haven't voted for you.  But it's noteworthy that you made a statement about your past behavior that took all of five seconds on Google to disprove (i.e., it was a lie).  When I have a bit more time, I'd like to see just how much of a lie it is. 

It wasn't a lie though, because in all my mafia games I've made it clear that I don't 1st day lynch, but I also make it clear that I will lynch people if the situation changes. To be honest, I think those things cancel each other out, and I just make those statements to make it seem like I'm taking a strong opinion, but I'm actually just waffling xD

Or, so you're just doing it for the show ? Isn't that exactly what the mafia do, eh ?

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:

so what is the tally?

Mafia won: 2

Mafia lost: 2

Town Won: 2

Town Lost: 4

SK Lost: 1

Unfortunately, I always seem to draw bad attention no matter which team I'm on xD Maybe it's just because I'm so awesome :p

Are you trying to win over the sympathy of the town now that you've managed to jump into a sticky spot ? You read to me like you're trying to make yourself look innocent after getting into some "mild" trouble...

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

I consider this statement blatant bullshit and I don't buy it. Your convictions were clear that you didn't want a Day 1 Lynch, even ignoring prof's calculations, yet you say you're really just "waffling."

Nope.

Uh-uh.

Just find that post that I made saying that I'll change my decision when the situation changes, and prove yourself wrong. I post disclaimers everywhere in Mafia :p

Yeah...you've said that many times now :S

radishhead said:

kk, it's 23:30 - I'm leaving now

Sleepytime ! YAY !

radishhead said:

Hey guys, I'm back :)

As I predicted, it looks like I'm going to be the first victim of this Mafia game - kudos to whoever it was that found the embarrassing reputation that I have on other games xD

I don't think this is about lurking (because I'm not) or lying (it was only an exaggeration, not a flat-out lie); I think that the reason that I tend to get lynched fairly quickly is just because I just come across as a person who people want to lynch. I can't change my personality or the way that I phrase things, so I guess I apologise for that.

Another trait that I seem to have is that it doesn't matter what I say in a Mafia game, it ALWAYS ends up being turned against me. I've never noticed anyone else having this problem in such magnitude, and it can be frustrating :( However, I try my best to stay calm through the interrogations that are carried out on me regularly.   

@ Bold -

I think you're trying to make us feel sorry for you to get out of being lynched Not gonna work.

@ Italics - 

Thats contradicts with this post ?

"Also, I don't lie on Mafia games - unless I'm missing something and something that I've said has been misinterpreted as a lie?"

Its still somewhat of a lie then...yet you claim that you never lie

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

This is part desperation, and part emo (sorry if you're insulted by that, but its true)...

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Is that why you HoS'd me for wanting a day one lynch, which you obviously don't like ?

Now excuse me...I gotta take a shower.

I would like to urge people to go ahead with this lynch. If we hesitate now, he won't be lynched.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

I do, it's just that people like you seem adamant on getting my lynched at the start of every game.

I've never been Mafia on a game of VGC mafia, so you don't know how I act when I have that role - shouldn't you be taking a step back and looking at the way that I type my responses etc. to see if I give anything away?

So far, you've just been forcing other players into a situation where they have to vote for me, otherwise you'll lynch them next.

It's definitely a valid playstyle - but surely that means that you'll be first on the "to-lynch" list when it turns out that I'm town?

Maybe you're a Mafia who is intimidated by the careful thinking that I could bring to the game, or maybe you're just a suicidal townie that wants to see himself proven correct under whatever means necessary.

Whichever one, you're not going about this the right way. 

Theres a 1st time for everythang... you've been acting somewhat differently from the final fantasy themed game.

Where did dtewi say that he is gonna lynch people who don't lynch you ? I may have missed it...but even if he did, I doubt he is serious about it.

I gave my thought on lynching dtewi if you were scum in that bigasstitties post....

What is the "right way" ? hiding behind a wall that says " I need teh more infoz" ?

My answers are in bold, thanks. :)

radishhead said:

Yipee-ki-ya-hi-yaaaayhyaaaa-kayo!

WTF is this nonsensical bullshit ? Its true that I played along too...but my first post made sense

It's something that Engineer says when he starts a round of TF2 - he's my favourite class :p

radishhead said:

It's obviously good to get kills during the day phases, but a mislynch will be much worse for the town than not lynching anyone. I'm always suspicious of people that try to get a kill in before we have any real evidence to prove accusations.

It's with deepest regret that I choose to

HoS: GodofWar_3ever

I don't like your negative attitude..you are HoSing me for wanting a lynch on day one, with "deep regret". I wasn't trying to go for a kill at that time. I simply made my intentions clear - I wanted someone to be lynched today.

It was really difficult for me to go ahead and type the HoS, which is why I put "deep regret" - I guess I should stop being so cryptic. I HoSed you because you wanted someone lynched on the first day - I think we're just victims of clashing opinions, nothing more.

radishhead said:

Tbh, 20% odds don't sound good to me.

As I've said to other players, its likely that the odds won't improve much on day 2 either. And that percentage is bound to be wrong, as it suggests that only 1 in 5 people are mafia.

I'm not a gambler, but 20% odds of hitting a Mafia still sound very bad to me. They'll be considerably higher tomorrow, because we'll have more information too. 

radishhead said:

Guys, we don't have enough information yet for a lynch :s

Sure, we could randomly vote for somebody to get killed - but it's just under 80% chance that we'll hit one of our own, and if we hit a townie - it won't help us at all. At least if we get a mislynch tomorrow, we'll have more information to go on. The mafia want us to make a kill today, but we outnumber them - don't let them win.

Obviously, if the situation changes before the end of the day, I'll vote for someone - but as it currently stands:

vote: No Lynch

I can only hope that some people follow me.

@ Bolded - You are being Cpt. Obvious... Also, this post makes you the first person to vote "no lynch"....before we had much discussion going...not only that, you also wish that others follow you in voting no lynch...Thats a very negative attitude imo.

Other people put votes down before I made that post, so I'm not the first person to make a vote in the Mafia game. Why should a No-Lynch be considered different to a lynch?

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm torn as to how to interpret your posts today. On one hand, you could be a concerned townie who doesn't like the odds for a first day lynch but on the other hand you could be a scum scared to be found out early because in previous games early bandwagons/lynches seemed to focus on you...

Hey, for now all that you can do is trust me. :)

Asking for trust in mafia is like asking a stranger for free money.

What else could I have said? xD I think that it's rude to not reply to someone that's replied to me.

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

For now, I prefer to distrust you until there's some reason to trust you.

Actually, that's fair enough :p

Again, what else could I have said?

radishhead said:

I agree that thinking about statistics this early in the game and over thinking it is not the best thing to do. But why do you stand firmly by not lynching anyone ? If there is substantial evidence, or obvious scummy behaviour, why not go for a lynch ?

I say in other posts that obvious Mafia behaviour would result in a vote from me

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

And then what of tomorrow?

Have any ideas?

Hey, if anything rises by tomorrow, then I'll take it into consideration ^-^

I've never lynched on the first day, and I've played 11 mafia games now. I've also never done more than one "no lynch" in a single game. I have a strong belief that a day 1 lynch is always bad for the town.

Thats what you've been saying for the past few posts...nothing new here, except the # of games you've played.

Well, I feel that providing some backstory can help to prove my innocence.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Your fervor against day 1 lynches has never been properly announced before. We have only your allegation that your 11 games all included your no lynch.

Nah, I've made it clear in all the games that I've played here that I don't lynch on Day 1.

Oh but you have tried to lynch on day one...as pointed out by noname later on..

Exactly - I don't like lynching on Day 1, but obviously sometimes that can't be the case.

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

wait, wasn't radish the one that said all his games start at night???!?!?

You've definitely said this in previous games....

Isn't that in my defence? :s

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117225&page=1

I've checked ONE of your past games.  Am I misreading the part where you voted to lynch Day One?

It's not my fault that I don't like GOW very much :(

Ironically, I think the reason that I voted for him was because he was trying to get a 1st day lynch. (Not to mention that I was the SK in that game - SKs always want kills).

I'd like to use this opportunity to point out that this is exactly how I've played the past 2 games, so its nothing new. I've been more aggressive on this one though. 

Anyway, you say that you were the SK in that game and that was the reason for the sudden lynch...

You didn't think that I was the SK though - you thought I was Mafia. I could very likely have been a town.

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

So this is my first mafia round and from what I'm seeing there are those trying for a day one lynching and most against it.  Seems that a day one lynch would benifit the mafia more than the town and useing worse case senerios to try and hide that fact seems odd to me.  I could see mafia trying to hide by saying not to lynch the first day but what would get a townsperson to want to lynch someone the first day?  Not too much unless you see things that really make you think someone is mafia.

So what I'm thinking is Theprof00 might be mafia for trying to convince people that it doesn't matter.  Or GodOfWar_3ever is for just trying to get a lynching going.  So if I were to vote it would be for either of those to.

Am I way off in my thinking?

Apparently, you're not off by that much. Everyone thinks the way you do.

Not quite everyone, but I'm keeping a close eye on the ones that don't.

So, anyone who doesn't think prof and I are scum are most likely to be scum too in your eyes, eh ? Brilliant logic.

At that point of the game, I was trusting nobody :p

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

so, they start on day 2, and you no lynch on day 2?

Huh?

They start on Day 1 - they just start on Night 1, that's all. :p

I assume you meant they don't start on day 1...

Nah, I said it correct.

The topic title changes when the day/night starts - it starts "Mafia Round XX - Night 1" and then goes to "Mafia Round XX - Day 1" and so on.

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3634466

Second game I've checked.  You were town, but you expressed a willingness to lynch Day One, if warranted.

I've said that this game too - it's just my way of telling people that I've got all bases covered. I mean - if someone randomly admitted that they were Mafia, I'd vote for them xD

You might as well ask the scum to wipe your ass with toilet paper after you're done shitting.

Anyway, this post proves that you don't always want to vote no lynch no matter what, as you've said in this thread before.

Yeah, I obviously will lynch if there is obvious mafia behaviour going on.

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

Right, but that's when mafia make their moves, correct?

So really, the town starts on day 2, and you vote no lynch on day 2 right?

Or does town actually do voting on night 1??!?!

Oh I see

You're right - I normally vote No Lynch on the first day phase, even when the game starts on a night. Why? Because it doesn't matter if the game starts on a night or a day, the most important thing is gathering the information and lynching the right people. It's just my personal belief that you can't gather enough information for a lynch on the first day. Other people play differently to me - Mafia is a game about personality and preference.

If you think so, why did you feel the need to HoS me about wanting a no lynch ?

For the same reason that people are voting me for wanting a no-lynch.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Unvote

Feigning pro-towniness when he has been discredited about his claims and the fact that lynches would usually occur on day 2 with games starting with night 1.

C'mon, everyone. Vote for Radishhead!

As I said, just my playstyle. A mislynch is effectively two mafia kills :o

Since the probability of a mislynch (such as the one that you're currently plotting) is so great, I prefer to wait until the second day, when we have more evidence.

A mislynch is effectively two mafia kills, eh ?

Well what if you mislynch on day 2 ?

Isn't that essentially 2 mafia kills too ?

Yeah, pretty much.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Didn't stop you from voting in previous games before. Yet you made it clear your intention here was to no lynch.

Vote for radishhead!

Yeah, but I've also said in this game that I'll vote if something changes in the situation.

You have... but you have also said - "I'm not lynching on day one, never !" on this very thread...By saying that, I am nitpicking...but still, you fluctuate between the 2 often.. :/

I'm annoyed that some people have seen through my disguise - I actually have no preference either way, but  I make it look like I do so that I can't be blamed for a mislynch on the first day. I have to give you credit for this.

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

So... you routinely lie and hedge?

I thought that I was quite experienced at Mafia, but I've never heard that term before - explain, and I'll give you an answer :)

facepalm.jpg

radishhead said:

lol...epic...

If you do turn up town (which I think you're not), it is still possible that dtewi is town too...

I don't think it is. He's definitely trying to take advantage of the situation, and I think that he should definitely get a lynch tomorrow.

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

It's not a Mafia term.  It's also somewhat rhetorical.  Although not answering the "lie" part is interesting.

Let's try this instead.  Why did you lie?  What forums do you usually play Mafia on, and what username do you use there?

Well, the term "hedge and lie" sounds like a single term, and I didn't understand what it meant. 

I play Mafia on here and ONM with the username radish head - not that it matters much, surely? Sometimes on other sites too, just to meet some new people. Also, I don't lie on Mafia games - unless I'm missing something and something that I've said has been misinterpreted as a lie?

Is this an attempt to divert attention away from all the pressure you were getting at the time ?

I still don't understand what that term means, so I can't answer that.

radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:

Well that was a nice piece of insanity. 

radishhead does seem to be contradicting himself pretty badly.  I need to think about this. 

Unvote GOW
FoS radish

Just show me the contradictions, and I'll explain them - I've never made a contradiction in a Mafia game before. It's all about how you interpret what I say, and it appears that some people may have interpreted wrong. :p

Sure...if you say so...

You'll see :p

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

you do know that's the 101 scum defence right?

I know

But the point still stands.

*sigh* I really don't know what to say about this post...

What else could I say?

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Of course he knows that, thanks to his strange knowledge of the fact that he fas played exactly 11 games. After playing exactly 11 games, anyone would know that is typical defense.

I know how many games I've played, because I've made myself a word document that contains a "winning tally" of how many times I've won as each team xD

A bit sad, but true :p

Maybe a little

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

I'm not yet how much it matters, hence why I haven't voted for you.  But it's noteworthy that you made a statement about your past behavior that took all of five seconds on Google to disprove (i.e., it was a lie).  When I have a bit more time, I'd like to see just how much of a lie it is. 

It wasn't a lie though, because in all my mafia games I've made it clear that I don't 1st day lynch, but I also make it clear that I will lynch people if the situation changes. To be honest, I think those things cancel each other out, and I just make those statements to make it seem like I'm taking a strong opinion, but I'm actually just waffling xD

Or, so you're just doing it for the show ? Isn't that exactly what the mafia do, eh ?

Well, yes - but they only do that because the town do it too. Like how Spy has to act natural to sap the Dispensers. I'm just a typical townie that is fairly easy for the Mafia to act like. That's definitely a flaw in my playstyle.

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:

so what is the tally?

Mafia won: 2

Mafia lost: 2

Town Won: 2

Town Lost: 4

SK Lost: 1

Unfortunately, I always seem to draw bad attention no matter which team I'm on xD Maybe it's just because I'm so awesome :p

Are you trying to win over the sympathy of the town now that you've managed to jump into a sticky spot ? You read to me like you're trying to make yourself look innocent after getting into some "mild" trouble...

I wasn't really hoping for sympathy now - rather I was hoping to be recognised as an innocent victim of bandwagoning and general bullying after I get killed.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

I consider this statement blatant bullshit and I don't buy it. Your convictions were clear that you didn't want a Day 1 Lynch, even ignoring prof's calculations, yet you say you're really just "waffling."

Nope.

Uh-uh.

Just find that post that I made saying that I'll change my decision when the situation changes, and prove yourself wrong. I post disclaimers everywhere in Mafia :p

Yeah...you've said that many times now :S

Just making sure that everyone knows that I don't have as strong a preference as I originally made out.

radishhead said:

kk, it's 23:30 - I'm leaving now

Sleepytime ! YAY !

radishhead said:

Hey guys, I'm back :)

As I predicted, it looks like I'm going to be the first victim of this Mafia game - kudos to whoever it was that found the embarrassing reputation that I have on other games xD

I don't think this is about lurking (because I'm not) or lying (it was only an exaggeration, not a flat-out lie); I think that the reason that I tend to get lynched fairly quickly is just because I just come across as a person who people want to lynch. I can't change my personality or the way that I phrase things, so I guess I apologise for that.

Another trait that I seem to have is that it doesn't matter what I say in a Mafia game, it ALWAYS ends up being turned against me. I've never noticed anyone else having this problem in such magnitude, and it can be frustrating :( However, I try my best to stay calm through the interrogations that are carried out on me regularly.   

@ Bold -

I think you're trying to make us feel sorry for you to get out of being lynched Not gonna work.

Again, I thought that I might get people to feel sorry for me after my death - I'm not expecting any help until then.

@ Italics - 

Thats contradicts with this post ?

"Also, I don't lie on Mafia games - unless I'm missing something and something that I've said has been misinterpreted as a lie?"

Its still somewhat of a lie then...yet you claim that you never lie

How can you get through a Mafia game without exaggurating a little? :D

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

This is part desperation, and part emo (sorry if you're insulted by that, but its true)...

It's not really a VGC thing, but you saw that link with one of my previous games in it - the Mafia enjoy killing me on the first night for the lulz :p Just had to get it out of my system.

radishhead said:
dtewi said:

Is that why you HoS'd me for wanting a day one lynch, which you obviously don't like ?

Actually, I HoSed you because you weren't taking it slowly and carefully. We have to think about our actions logically at the start of the game.

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

Despite my cold metal exterior, I'm a big softie inside and I remember Homer's melodrama kinda swinging me away from my very legitimate suspicions of him in the Final Fantasy game but I'm not letting it affect me again.

People don't hate you but here's a little piece of advice: don't exagerate, don't embellish just say the plain truth then nodoby will have any reasons to suspect you.

Signature goes here!