By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

I'm not trying to pick on you trucks.

Everyone failed utterly and completely at very simple logic.

Why leave an MVP townie, who is barely contributing (A HUGE change from normal play) alive?

You were so close too.

"why would Radish finger Wonk right after Nord was lynched, and stay on Wonk for several days"

but radish then also did change his vote off me and in fact voted with the guy I voted with and that was homer not mg

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Final post count: 
(~per day)[player] => total - exit

(11)[hatmoza] => 102 - mod
(29.5)[Linkzmax] => 59 - died night 2
(21)[Final-Fan] => 147 - died day 7
(4)[MetalGear_94] => 17 - died day 4
(14)[Wonktonodi] => 72 - died day 5
(36)[GodOfWar_3ever] => 72 - died day 2
(15)[radishhead] => 134 - died day 9
(115)[theprof00] => 115 - died night 1
(6.5)[Homer_Simpson] => 39 - died day 6
(21.5)[Hephaestos] => 193 - survived
(9)[nordlead] => 27 - died day 3
(13)[TruckOSaurus] => 115 - died day X
(10)[Vetteman94] => 71 - died night 7
(11)[Stefl1504] => 90 - died night 8
(3)*[dsister] => 9 - replaced
(17)[noname2200] => 51 - died night 3
(11)*[SuperAdrianK] => 22 - died night 5
(21)[dtewi] => 84 - died night 4
(26)[Kantor] => 26 - died day 1

* I believe SAK replaced dsister day 4?

Posted more than I thought I did.  Would have posted more in general but often when I was on there weren't people on as well so I was posting to myself.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I'm sorry that I fucked up badly.

A day freaking one hephaestos !!! day freaking one.

well I could very well have been town there... you were trying to bring anyone down with you ^^

how'd you like my "I'm not buying this" post day 2 ? =D

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I'm sorry that I fucked up badly.

A day freaking one hephaestos !!! day freaking one.

well I could very well have been town there... you were trying to bring anyone down with you ^^

how'd you like my "I'm not buying this" post day 2 ? =D

-_-

Day one wasn't when I was lynched...

Day one...I knew you had to be scum from the very first posts you made. In fact I made claims that I'm 100% sure you were.

Also I was the 1st to suspect wonk.

nordlead : dayum i wish i had day kill powers

me : ya...you should kill yourself cause you're scum

I actually could've been very useful to the town if I didn't go nuts.....

I just gotta be more patient.

Wow!  The mod catalogued 15 "LOL moments" and I'm 6 of them, 4 on purpose!  I think that all my pics might be on that list. 

@ TOS:  I don't partucularly want to kick you when you're down, but come on, man!  Didn't you listen to me at all when I talked about how I didn't think radish was mafia anymore?  When I flipped town I would have thought you'd give weight to that opinion, and what I said about Heph.  Or did my suspicion of you make you discount me, or did you simply forget? 

@ theprof:  you're hard on yourself?  All we ever hear is how you were right about this and that and the other thing and everyone else screwed up, especially by not listening to your sage advice. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

-_-

Day one wasn't when I was lynched...

Day one...I knew you had to be scum from the very first posts you made. In fact I made claims that I'm 100% sure you were.

Also I was the 1st to suspect wonk.

nordlead : dayum i wish i had day kill powers

me : ya...you should kill yourself cause you're scum

I actually could've been very useful to the town if I didn't go nuts.....

I just gotta be more patient.

yeah you were sure I was scum cause I got on your ass for being overly agressive... for info i'd have done that as a townie too, which is why I did it, the only reason I let go was because you were litteraly suicidal and would have brought down the first person in your path along with you... I sure wanted to let a townie take the spot ^^.

You're just deluding yourself thinking at your agressive strat worked to out scum... sure you have good instincts and proved this in many games, but your strat was counter productive to your purpose, and they often are, as you said, you need to be more patient indeed. You rush too much.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Final-Fan said:

Wow!  The mod catalogued 15 "LOL moments" and I'm 6 of them, 4 on purpose!  I think that all my pics might be on that list. 

@ TOS:  I don't partucularly want to kick you when you're down, but come on, man!  Didn't you listen to me at all when I talked about how I didn't think radish was mafia anymore?  When I flipped town I would have thought you'd give weight to that opinion, and what I said about Heph.  Or did my suspicion of you make you discount me, or did you simply forget? 

@ theprof:  you're hard on yourself?  All we ever hear is how you were right about this and that and the other thing and everyone else screwed up, especially by not listening to your sage advice. 

I was hard on myself for playing too hard and trying to tell everyone this, that, and the other. Turns out, despite getting great leads on the two best mafioso, none of it mattered anyway. None of you listened to a goddamn thing I said, with some exceptions, and it got me killed on top of it. But here we go again, next game none of you are going to pressure mafia, and it's going to be up to me to refulfill this destiny. But I'm not going to do it as much now. I'm going to keep what I have to myself, and let the cop identify all the mafia. Because in VGC mafia, the town can't win without the cop.

Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:

I'm not trying to pick on you trucks.

Everyone failed utterly and completely at very simple logic.

Why leave an MVP townie, who is barely contributing (A HUGE change from normal play) alive?

You were so close too.

"why would Radish finger Wonk right after Nord was lynched, and stay on Wonk for several days"

but radish then also did change his vote off me and in fact voted with the guy I voted with and that was homer not mg

townies can be forgiven for changing their mind and mislynching.

mafia cannot be forgiven for trying to drive even any suspicion onto a mafia who garners none.

Even mentioning another mafia's name, or interacting with other mafia can be analysed. You can find buttering up, gentleness, confidence.... radish was clearly town.

It was a bad call. Simple as that.

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
you're hard on yourself?  All we ever hear is how you were right about this and that and the other thing and everyone else screwed up, especially by not listening to your sage advice. 

I was hard on myself for playing too hard and trying to tell everyone this, that, and the other. Turns out, despite getting great leads on the two best mafioso, none of it mattered anyway. None of you listened to a goddamn thing I said, with some exceptions, and it got me killed on top of it. But here we go again, next game none of you are going to pressure mafia, and it's going to be up to me to refulfill this destiny. But I'm not going to do it as much now. I'm going to keep what I have to myself, and let the cop identify all the mafia. Because in VGC mafia, the town can't win without the cop.

Oh woe is me my GEEEENIUS is wasted on these troglodytes who are bound and determined to remain idiots despite my benevolent efforts to allow them to bask in my glory and learn from my shining example. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
you're hard on yourself?  All we ever hear is how you were right about this and that and the other thing and everyone else screwed up, especially by not listening to your sage advice. 

Oh woe is me my GEEEENIUS is wasted on these troglodytes who are bound and determined to remain idiots despite my benevolent efforts to allow them to bask in my glory and learn from my shining example. 

XD I don't think you are a troglodyte, ff.

It's just this. Do you know how long it takes to go through each and every person's posts? Do you know how long it takes to determine whether each one is a contribution, or a fault of logic, or casual conversation accurately and without any bias? Then to tally up each person's input, scale it, and then scan everything for hints of slips, relationships, etc?

Basically, you have to read all the posts that one person makes. Put them in a line, mark every mention of other players, assumed information, implication, and tone. Then you do that for every player. 

Then you read the entire transcript in order noting gaps in time, co-contributions, etc etc.

Then on top of it, since there is barely any other contributions, you have to interrogate each player one by one until something stands out, and even if nothing stands out and you have no solid leads, you still have to do it over and over.

AND THEN you have to account for the fact that some mafia are going to be lurking, or simply don't have time to post.

My analysis, in which I pointed out 2 mafia out of 3, with an additional 2 potential suspects (they were nord, Heph, kantor, with possibilities on you and trucks)

And through that, I knew that dtewi, dsister, gow, and radish were town. I cleared 4 people, and got a 40% hit rate on my mafia suspicions. It was only because I was unable to get a read on the lurkers MG and wonk, that it was as low as 40%.

So yeah. I am upset that nobody cared about a goddamn thing I said. I put a lot of time and effort into it, and it barely got any attention, and dtewi (bless his heart) completely doubted my accusation of nord and heph.

It's just not fair. It's not fair that I do all this work, and my only reward is to die immediately and have nobody give it a second glance.

It's not GEEENIUS. It's hard work. Hard work that I'm going to be keeping to myself in the future.

Anyhow, just out of curiosity, how many games have the town won when the cop died early, or was useless?

Out of all the games I've played so far, the only times that town has won was when the cop or tracker/watcher had input.