By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:

Rookie award: Wonktondi

He skillfully talked his way out of pressure on more than one occasion. Even though suspicion was always on him, he was always able to diffuse it until he was investigated.

Most useful Player Award: Stefl1504

He could only investigate every other night but boy did he help the town. He managed to get 2 of the 4 scum with his first 2 attempts. If it wasn’t for Stefl1504, the game would have probably ended in favor of the scum a lot earlier. He did everything his role required him to do, but alas, his fellow townies failed to do their part.

Deceived Award: TrucOSaurus

I want to say you were deceived by a good player at the very end of the game so it doesn’t matter much, but the only Mafia player you ever successfully aided in lynching was MetalGear_94!

Yeah although I've learned a few things don't accuse the cop if you aren't town.  Great job Stefl that made sence to investigate me. 

Wow Truc even after you had thought through my crazy theory of stefl being mafia you brought it up again latter although now it would be with 2 mafia sacrified. 

Around the Network

Yay... award winner... though I hoped to get MVP... but since the town lost... lol... also right choice to kill me... I was ready to investigate TruckO... would he die I would have been onto you... if Radish died I would know it was you... If you died I would have been on TruckO - because then he would be scum...

Actually I never believed that Radish is scum (at least in the end), it was just his behaviour on day one but since then he played better and really seemed like town to me... and since truckO was cleared I really thought it was you... I don't know why I did  say such a thing, like you being innocent... you are a far to good player to be ever off my radar ;P

good game and congratulations to Heph for MVP and making Mafia win!

I am thinking of hosting a game myself sometime so put me on that list...^^ though I know I won't be able to hold still having all that info...

i'm surprised FF didn't get an award for being lynched ^^.

Bravo on est rentré dans l'histoire trucks!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Stefl1504 said:

Vielen Danks =)

Hosting seems fun, but i'll wait till powergames make a reapearance to apply ^^

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

Vielen Danks =)

LOL!!! i don't want to be picky... but its vielen dank;P

actually I am thinking of making on filled with insanity^^ like in a mental home^^

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

Vielen Danks =)

actually I am thinking of making on filled with insanity^^ like in a mental home^^

yeah there's a reason I dropped german in high school :p

Hephaestos said:

i think it's too early for links. (and for gow v2)

i'd go khuut (no offence to you or rep)

question.... how is christmass handled? (i'm gone 6 days: 27-01)

Very much agreed, besides I want to play a handful more before I take on hosting. I'll throw my name in the hat(not moza) for round in the future once I feel I've had enough playing experience and a great setup.

Though I'm currently working on seeing if a very small(4 or 5 players) setup is balanced.(Through random lynches/no lynches and random night actions/no actions) It's not too hard to go through the odds and if I come out around 50/50 then I'll describe the setup and see if there's interest in a 24 part B or something, for those that die early in the main round.

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

Vielen Danks =)

yeah there's a reason I dropped german in high school :p

actually I speak mostly austrian... it would then be something like:

dånk'schen - or - dånk'da

even better:

dånk'schen vü'måls

wow trucks. Did you even read any of my analysis on Heph?

He was my number one suspect.

Did you really think mafia would leave Heph, of all people (an MVP for now 3 games out of the last 6-7), alive til the end of the game. Poorly, poorly chosen vote.

Also: is there a signup thread for the next game?