By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vetteman94 said:

Im kinda surprised you voted for Radish there Trucks,  I dont know,  maybe actually playing it would have looked differently,  but from the grave it sure seemed like heph was the better choice here.  Especially with the way he seemed to attack Radish,  it seemed quite desperate. 

Oh well,  good job guys

actually if I were town i'd have attacked radish the same way. He played as a scum all game cause he was in survival mode since day one.... austrasized from the town due to the suspicion on him... He didn't really have a choice though and played well consiering.

In trucks place... yeah I guess i'd have thought heph was twisting things a bit much...but from outside there's no presure ^^.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

oh and bravo to Stefl... a mighty efficient cop, almost won the round for the town on his own... had he cleared vett the game would have been almost won (i believe vett was prone to attack me ^^, it's only fair I always attack him :p)

MVP Award: Hephaestos

As WoW would put it: You are the best. You lived, fooled, gambled and killed your way to the very top. Your arguments put those who questioned you into a fog of confusion. Even when things weren’t looking right, even when your fellow scum dropped one after the other, you continued to play your hardest and won. Be proud.

Most unfortunate Award: nordlead

Had he not been investigated first, nordlead would have led the town to hell. The chain reaction from losing him early on made quick work of his fellow scum MetalGear_94.

Most useless player Award: MetalGear_94

His lurking and his very unhelpful posting made him an easy target for the town to jump on. It was only a matter of time before he got what was coming to him, especially after nordlead’s lynch.

Most harmful Player Award: GodOfWar_3ever

Lying is a big no no in the game of mafia. Even if the intentions were good, townies will frown upon a lie that can potentially put other key players in danger. You become a target by townies and the mafia alike who will jump all over the opportunity for an easy lynch.

Rookie award: Wonktondi

He skillfully talked his way out of pressure on more than one occasion. Even though suspicion was always on him, he was always able to diffuse it until he was investigated.

Most useful Player Award: Stefl1504

He could only investigate every other night but boy did he help the town. He managed to get 2 of the 4 scum with his first 2 attempts. If it wasn’t for Stefl1504, the game would have probably ended in favor of the scum a lot earlier. He did everything his role required him to do, but alas, his fellow townies failed to do their part.

Deceived Award: TrucOSaurus

I want to say you were deceived by a good player at the very end of the game so it doesn’t matter much, but the only Mafia player you ever successfully aided in lynching was MetalGear_94!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:

oh and bravo to Stefl... a mighty efficient cop, almost won the round for the town on his own... had he cleared vett the game would have been almost won (i believe vett was prone to attack me ^^, it's only fair I always attack him :p)

Indeed. He was very impressive. He almost single handedly won the game himself. I'm really ashamed of how the other townies played -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

MVP Award: Hephaestos

As WoW would put it: You are the best. You lived, fooled, gambled and killed your way to the very top. Your arguments put those who questioned you into a fog of confusion. Even when things weren’t looking right, even when your fellow scum dropped one after the other, you continued to play your hardest and won. Be proud.

and i just won an other 5 rounds of first day lynch trains led by hat, yay!!

Always a pleasure when you host Hat, thanks =D

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Most useless player Award: MetalGear_94

His lurking and his very unhelpful posting made him an easy target for the town to jump on. It was only a matter of time before he got what was coming to him, especially after nordlead’s lynch.

I humbly accept

never will I lurk again!!

-

hatmoza said:

Indeed. He was very impressive. He almost single handedly won the game himself. I'm really ashamed of how the other townies played -_-

Everyone else? Or just a few in particular?

Oh and since it hasn't been pointed out yet and hat hasn't posted the link to the graveyard quicktopic,(not sure if you plan on it) I was merely a one-shot vig, hence why I never had a NK. As I stated in the qt, I might've shot radish or Heph night two and things could've been drastically different, but that's hindsight.

Prof and I had Heph pegged as mafia for quite a while, and I noticed several slips these past couple of game days, but great job winning in the end.

Now I'm dying to read the scum quicktopic, so off I go!

Linkzmax said:

hatmoza said:

Everyone else? Or just a few in particular?

Oh and since it hasn't been pointed out yet and hat hasn't posted the link to the graveyard quicktopic,(not sure if you plan on it) I was merely a one-shot vig, hence why I never had a NK. As I stated in the qt, I might've shot radish or Heph night two and things could've been drastically different, but that's hindsight.

Prof and I had Heph pegged as mafia for quite a while, and I noticed several slips these past couple of game days, but great job winning in the end.

Now I'm dying to read the scum quicktopic, so off I go!

yeah for being less active..... but that was due to actually not being there, not a strat ^^

i'm referencing to prof's day one reasons on suspecting me.

hatmoza said:

Hatmoza's edition of: Inside the Mind of the Mafia.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/ebEgxsyvdTS

hey I want to see the inside of zombie heads!

Hatmoza's Edition of: Inside the Mind of the Losers

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/ZVsPqTbMf7Rh