By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm so mad at myself because like two hours ago I wrote the same vote post with Hephaestos' name on it but stopped myself just before hitting the post button.

what would have been your reasons for lynching me? i'm just curious ^^

The way you jumped on my arguments to vote for Final-Fan and then for radish today but mostly because I was thinking if I was Mafia I wouldn't let you live until the last day.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Hatmoza's edition of: Inside the Mind of the Mafia.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/ebEgxsyvdTS

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Orgh dammit... sorry I was so wrong about heph... maybe if I did suspect him that time I town would have won... actually until I saw the situation where truck did not instantly lynch anybody I thought he is the last mafia...

TruckOSaurus said:

à charge de revanche!

the No kill was in fact aimed at you... After getting FF killed, I knew you were against me but I wasn't sure I hadn't broken stefl's trust... since you and radish made "no doc" comments I took the gameble to win your trust by confusing the situation. Had I gone stefl radish me.. I think stefl might have voted me, and I had not many more arguments on radish. No kill meant confusion for the town if there were no doctor... and I was pretty certain by that point there were none.

And that all worked somehow, you were prone on lynching me before and you started to suspect stefl.I had to kill stefl though cause for one it would have been too big a gamble... and I realized that the double lynch thing cleared you... so if he did too, I was toast ^^.

Though It didn't work as well as I wanted.... as you said yourself that you almost voted me today.... in any case, confusion is the mafia's ally.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm so mad at myself because like two hours ago I wrote the same vote post with Hephaestos' name on it but stopped myself just before hitting the post button.

what would have been your reasons for lynching me? i'm just curious ^^

The way you jumped on my arguments to vote for Final-Fan and then for radish today but mostly because I was thinking if I was Mafia I wouldn't let you live until the last day.

yeah I realized that on FF... though radish I had said all that before too =).... I cleared you officially to buddy up a bit hope it helped.

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

Wohooo!!

Absolutely amazing heph!!

high five zombie mafiosi!

I told you radish will be the last one to die, well I was close anyways, I thought radish was mafia too, sadly.

Anywho, great games guys, the suspension was killing me!

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

yeah I realized that on FF... though radish I had said all that before too =).... I cleared you officially to buddy up a bit hope it helped.

It didn't sway me one way or the other. I knew I was going to be the one who had to make the decision... I would have preferred to be in radish's position actually.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Wohooo!!

Absolutely amazing heph!!

high five zombie mafiosi!

-

Im kinda surprised you voted for Radish there Trucks,  I dont know,  maybe actually playing it would have looked differently,  but from the grave it sure seemed like heph was the better choice here.  Especially with the way he seemed to attack Radish,  it seemed quite desperate. 

Oh well,  good job guys