By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

i thought mr. kitten was black?

Racist.

middle age Europe was very racist... and intorlerant of other religions too for that matter... be it the inquisition in spain, the reformation in England, the protestant massacres in France....

Our culture is largely based on this though and angels are depicted as white or golden... dark wings a sign of corruption.

sorry... are you saying black people get white when they are in heaven??? RACIST!!! also... I dont believe in any kind of ever-happy afterlife, ever-happy afterlife sucks...

Somehow I always think of black cats since I have never seen white cats except in movies but I have several black ones at home...

*goes back to hell were he should be*

Around the Network

tracking.......

Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

i thought mr. kitten was black?

Racist.

middle age Europe was very racist... and intorlerant of other religions too for that matter... be it the inquisition in spain, the reformation in England, the protestant massacres in France....

Our culture is largely based on this though and angels are depicted as white or golden... dark wings a sign of corruption.

sorry... are you saying black people get white when they are in heaven??? RACIST!!! also... I dont believe in any kind of ever-happy afterlife, ever-happy afterlife sucks...

Somehow I always think of black cats since I have never seen white cats except in movies but I have several black ones at home...

*goes back to hell were he should be*

errr i've missinterpreted I believe. I say the traditional depiction was white or golden. But also, dead people are not angels... so that's a modern misconception. Dead people in heaven shouldn't have wings at all, so no reason for black people to turn white :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

@radish: Could you provide me with a reason why Evil Heph would have chosen to skip a kill instead of killing me?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

@radish: Could you provide me with a reason why Evil Heph would have chosen to skip a kill instead of killing me?

I think he wanted confirmation on whether there was a doctor or not. We confirmed that there wasn't one yesterday, and so he decided to make his move after this discovery.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

damn internet, my connection sudently got crappy... had to reboot and all :x

in any case....

seriousy? no kill to avoid missing a kill on the cop? why not just make it, that'd be a sure confirmation there was no doc... if that was your reason for doing it, you forgot to think that either trucks or I could just have lied about not being the doc and we would have blocked your stefl night kill... giving us in effect 2 free nights so a free investigation.

Here goes nothing... if I'm wrong sorry town...

Vote: radishhead

Signature goes here!

Good game everyone..

...I'm not the Mafia though-  but I tried my best :p Nice work Heph, you kept calm until the very end. I think I began to lose it there, which is what tipped Truck over the edge to voting for me. I like to think myself as fairly good at arguing a point, but there's definitely no arguing against you :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Reading the posts was leading me nowhere because I could just as easily convince myself one way or the other. So I went with the person for who the no kill would have made most sense... guess I missed something.

I'm so mad at myself because like two hours ago I wrote the same vote post with Hephaestos' name on it but stopped myself just before hitting the post button.

Signature goes here!