By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No double-lynch at endgame.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I figured as much. :(

Signature goes here!

Wait - so if Truck is 100% cleared of being Mafia, that means that Heph MUST be Mafia! Truck, please just vote for Heph - he's been fooling us the whole game, and the thing that I was saying earlier about lack of mistakes makes a lot of sense here. He's got to be the mafia - I thought that it might be him, right from the beginning - I just got a few "bad vibes" from him. 

As you said yourself, it's down to you. 50/50. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:

booooo

@Heph: Could you answer this? Why would the Mafia want you alive in the end game?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

booooo

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:

In particular I find it odd that on Day Two he made this post:

I think that Homer and Nord are Mafia - possibly Wonk too.

Fingering two Mafia even if he didn't have any credibility seems extreme.

except day 2 radish was still a strong suspect, him being lynched would have somewhat removed weight from them, not that they had much anyways. Notice how MG albeit having done his "radish die" post was not in his list... cause MG was already targeted by some for inactivity....

Though I may be reading a bit too much into it, it all fits.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

In particular I find it odd that on Day Two he made this post:

I think that Homer and Nord are Mafia - possibly Wonk too.

Fingering two Mafia even if he didn't have any credibility seems extreme.

except day 2 radish was still a strong suspect, him being lynched would have somewhat removed weight from them, not that they had much anyways. Notice how MG albeit having done his "radish die" post was not in his list... cause MG was already targeted by some for inactivity....

Though I may be reading a bit too much into it, it all fits.

Or maybe it's just because I am good at sensing Mafia at an early stage of the game? I'm pretty useless at everything else - please give me credit for something :(

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Also, the reason that I suspected them was mainly their eagerness to get my lynched - at least, I remember that being the case.

Watch me on YouTube!

Quoting for attention and repeating for answer:

@Heph: Why would the Mafia want you alive in the end game?

Signature goes here!