Vote: no lynch

it is...

Around the Network

'aight then - it's for the best.

Vote: No Lynch

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Studying for finals @_@

Night 8 start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The town felt empty. Mr. Kitten sat atop of his dumpster looking at the ground. He knew that he failed the town he was sent to help from the very bad people. He looked up at the skies, "it looks like it's going to rain" he mumbled before fixating his eyes to the ground again. A bright light lit the sky and Mr. Kitten began to count to 6.

"1" began Mr. Kitten as he pulled a handgun out.

"2" he said as he ejected the clip to the gun to make sure it was loaded.

"3" inserting the clip back into the gun.

"4" cocking the gun.

"5" as he placed the gun his mouth.

Thunder struck at 6 muting the sound of the bullet that pierced Mr. Kittens head. Mr Kitten's lifeless body dropped next to Stefl's who seemed to have been killed earlier by the very bad people.

Mr. Kitten is Dead

Stefl1504 is Dead

Day 9 start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
D 8/9
Role
SuperAdrianK Truck      MG_94  Wonk --------  --------  
 Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94  --------  --------  --------
 Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94    Homer Heph    Town
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  ------- -------  -------  -------    Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord    Wonk
 F-F    
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord    Wonk    -------    Town
Kantor Homer  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------    Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------  --------   --------  --------  --------    Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
       -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord   --------   --------  --------  --------    Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3     -------  -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord  Homer  Wonk        
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord    Wonk   Homer      Cop

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------  -------- --------  --------  --------    Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer  MG_94     Homer  F-F    
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord  MG_94      --------    Town
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3    Homer    -------  -------  
 Mafia

Around the Network

LOL! Homer_Simpson was Scifiboy's alt!

LMFAO! He sure as hell fooled me. Mostly because he's actually a good player. The games he played as Homer were awful.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/77799/homersimpson/

hatmoza said:

LMFAO! He sure as hell fooled me. Mostly because he's actually a good player. The games he played as Homer were awful.

in hindsight, I completely see the similarity in play

and I was begining to think stefl could have pulled a brilliant fake cop strat once again...but he was "just" a brilliant cop... it's actually scary that it isn't him now... we're now faced with a russian roulette with 33% chance of success :-/

Oh and stefl being dead confirms that the mafia was afraid of him I guess? so no godfather and the no kill the other night was what? a gamble on there being no doc? that seems a bit careless...and the one person with eratic behavior this round was radish... though the past 2 days he seemed to folow the discution much more so it's a bit contradictory.... it's still suspicious that he's now constructive when he wasn't much for the rest of the game :-/

On the other hand, killing stefl... well it seems obvious why... but retrospectively, I also find it strange how trucks came back to the charge on him once the discution had leaned to no lynch... almost setting himself as the "not me cause it would be too obvious" person. Radish on the other hand confessed his belief in stefl...was that an other "safe" post as he's done during the first 75% of the game?

meh :-/ i'm confused

TruckOSaurus said:

So no doctor, this means we the only plausible explanation is that the Mafia member wanted to be one of 4 and wanted an extra day... Now as yesterday taught us pretty much everyone alive has very few scum tells (or at least there's circumstances that make it less likely for them to be scum like in radish's case).

It's getting late and I don't want to rush things but right now the only one of us who would benefit from an extra day if he were scum would be Stefl since tomorrow he could say X is guilty and ride his way to victory unchallenged.

I'll post back in the morning and see if I'm still thinking the same thing.

radishhead said:

I don't think that we should worry about putting trust in Stefl. Why would the town not have a doctor OR a cop?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Tracking.

hatmoza said:

WHAT!?!? It's hard to beleive, like you said SciFiBoy was good at Mafia... Homer well... not so much.

Signature goes here!