By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

umh I ain't the doc.

so no doctor (or did someone fake it?)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

(sorry for the late comeback, I was out all evening (and afternoon).

So no doctor, this means we the only plausible explanation is that the Mafia member wanted to be one of 4 and wanted an extra day... Now as yesterday taught us pretty much everyone alive has very few scum tells (or at least there's circumstances that make it less likely for them to be scum like in radish's case).

It's getting late and I don't want to rush things but right now the only one of us who would benefit from an extra day if he were scum would be Stefl since tomorrow he could say X is guilty and ride his way to victory unchallenged.

I'll post back in the morning and see if I'm still thinking the same thing.

Signature goes here!

I don't think that we should worry about putting trust in Stefl. Why would the town not have a doctor OR a cop?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

well the thing is... how could he have known he'd be unchallenged on day 3? the mafia didn't seem to have  a role cop (unless that's stefl) and they had just hit links... so out of 17 people they knew a max of:

10 roles 2 of them power role (with a role cop)

8 roles 1 of them power role (without a role cop)

it's still a big gamble, especially since the initial assumption was just cop/doc for vanilla (at least that's what I though when starting the game). I know it looks like the perfect coup, with the half cop being so conveniently accurate then mute at the worst time, but the gamble is big, a bit too big :-/

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I don't think that we should worry about putting trust in Stefl. Why would the town not have a doctor OR a cop?

cause of the low scum number

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

18 players, 4 mafia sounds about right for a town without a doctor - but we're pretty much defenceless without a cop too. :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

18 players, 4 mafia sounds about right for a town without a doctor - but we're pretty much defenceless without a cop too. :S

well we had a vig and a half cop fits the bill for balance... it's just that everyone was sceptical of the half part as it didn't fit the definitions page hat linked to. In any case, the suspicion was raised and the people alive tomorow will have all the cards in their hands... not much we can do today, it definitely isn't in our interest to lynch today as with no doctor, a misslynch is a definite defeat...

oh and with no doc, that puts the godfather as less likely... especially if the half cop is true...meaning the whole thing was just for a chance at a 1vs4 lynch? then again the mafia can't have known for sure there was no doc... an other gamble. (why does every scenario I come up with involves gambles?)

I'll go ahead and vote no lynch since i won't be there until tonight (christmass party where I will play the role of... santa... yay! what won't I do for my 10mo nefew ^^).

Vote: No Lynch

So... no doc, huh... so it's a huge gamble tonight to find the one scum... and maybe I even turn up dead... we'll se in time... so should we end the day or is there anything left to discuss...

I guess we should end the day before I get more paranoid.

Vote: No Lynch

Signature goes here!