By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well actually no lynch is the only real option for today. At least our worst case scenario is that stefl dies and it's one out of 3. Best case, stefl survives, is town and finds the non-godfather mafia.

any other action today would be too risky.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I think this might be one of the only situations where a no lynch is best. We're putting a lot of trust in Stefl if we do this, though.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

OMG! We just have gotten 100 Luck! So it is clear that there is a doc out there... who will now know who is not scum, even if it sounds selfish, but if you did not protect me please get say who you protected and we lynch the other one... if you have protected me please, please DON'T SAY WHO YOU  ARE, if someone else claims doc come out anyway and then we make a no lynch - getting into a situation where are three players left tommorow, if the non doc dies I have and investigation on one of the 'docs', then we have the fake doc, if one of the docs dies and isn't scum the other one is a doctor... if only one doc comes out and someone else was protected we also should have gotten scum, 4 players - me - doc - target... if you have protected yourself... I think you should only come out tommorow...

are you suggesting that we no lynch today to have the investigation tomorow?

Yeah pretty much.... it is the best option right now... and if mafia fails to kill again we even have an aditional day of thinking...

But I think we should keep the day going a bit...

Definitely -  but we've got to start making decisions :p

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Okay, I'm going crazy and starting to think Stefl could be a very very gutsy Mafia member. I'll come back to this later, but now theories about last night:

- Talks on the previous day convinced the remaining scum that there was no doctor and he attempted to kill Stefl who had doctor protection.

- The last scum decided not to kill to be 1 of 4 instead of 1 of 3. Hoping we mislynch today and then he wins during the night.

- Scum targetted someone other than Stefl and the doctor happened to protect that same person.

In all cases I think that if we have a doctor he should reveal himself today, there's no point in hidding anymore. Scum can't prevent Stefl from investigating tonight if the doctor does exist.

I'll start by saying I am just a townie not the doctor.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, I'm going crazy and starting to think Stefl could be a very very gutsy Mafia member. I'll come back to this later, but now theories about last night:

- Talks on the previous day convinced the remaining scum that there was no doctor and he attempted to kill Stefl who had doctor protection.

- The last scum decided not to kill to be 1 of 4 instead of 1 of 3. Hoping we mislynch today and then he wins during the night.

- Scum targetted someone other than Stefl and the doctor happened to protect that same person.

In all cases I think that if we have a doctor he should reveal himself today, there's no point in hidding anymore. Scum can't prevent Stefl from investigating tonight if the doctor does exist.

Yeah... I think that I know what you are thinking about me... but do you really think the other mafia members would let me lynch all of them? well okay metalgear was found by the town... I don't think nordlead and wonk would go by my plan if I were mafia...

Oh by the way, I'm just a Townie too - there's a huge amount of townies in this game, and if it turns out that we didn't even have a doctor, then I'm sure that the town is at a bit of a disadvantage here.

Watch me on YouTube!

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah... I think that I know what you are thinking about me... but do you really think the other mafia members would let me lynch all of them? well okay metalgear was found by the town... I don't think nordlead and wonk would go by my plan if I were mafia...

I definitely couldn't imagine Nord going along with it - I don't think he had much suspicion at all.

Watch me on YouTube!

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll wait for Heph to confirm or infirm that he's the doctor before I comment on this line of thought.

Signature goes here!