By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mr. Kitten Rushes to warn Final-Fan about the angry pitch-forkers and torch holders approaching his home.

Mr. Kitten thinks out loud "There's no way Final-Fan can be one of the very bad people ... but I have been wrong before." 

Mr. Kitten reaches what he believes to be Final-Fan's house and kicks the door down with his massive Kitten kick! He quickly shouts out for Final-Fan but is shocked to see what is scattered around his home. Guns, knives, and explosives. On the walls pictures of those who've fallen pressed against a map of the town. Mr. Kitten cannot believe his eyes. He then hears heavy footsteps coming from the basement; fearing for his life, Mr. Kitten leaped out to the front porch and screams, "He's over here! Come and get 'em!"

But it was too late for Mr. Kitten.Fnal-Fan was standing over his head. "Stay back" he cried, " You'll gain nothing by killing me!"

"No no! this is a huge misunderstanding. I was just hiding out here, this isn't even my house" desperately countered Final-Fan.

By then, the angry mob had already surrounded the house. The intense light from the torches caused Final-Fan to cutely squint  as he took perhaps his Final look at his beloved town.

"Bring in the pony" a fork holder called out."Ah -a pony?" Questioned Final-Fan. "Yeah, we're kinda running out of ideas here. Plus we wanted to make yer death as epic as possible. And what better way of dying than being tied by the leg to a pony dragging you around the streets!"

"NOOOooooo!" roared Final-Fan while the town secured his foot with rope, "I did not play 20 games of mafia just to be lynched by a fucking pony!" A quick slap to the pony's ass followed the cries of Final-Fan, followed by a thump, then screams of horrific pain and agony emitted from Final-Fan as the pony savagely dragged his body around the town ... then silence.

Final-Fan is Dead

Night 7 Start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitten Rushes to warn Final-Fan about the angry pitch-forkers and torch holders approaching his home.

Mr. Kitten thinks out loud "There's no way Final-Fan can be one of the very bad people ... but I have been wrong before." 

Mr. Kitten reaches what he believes to be Final-Fan's house and kicks the door down with his massive Kitten kick! He quickly shouts out for Final-Fan but is shocked to see what is scattered around his home. Guns, knives, and explosives. On the walls pictures of those who've fallen pressed against a map of the town. Mr. Kitten cannot believe his eyes. He then hears heavy footsteps coming from the basement; fearing for his life, Mr. Kitten leaped out to the front porch and screams, "He's over here! Come and get 'em!"

But it was too late for Mr. Kitten.Fnal-Fan was standing over his head. "Stay back" he cried, " You'll gain nothing by killing me!"

"No no! this is a huge misunderstanding. I was just hiding out here, this isn't even my house" desperately countered Final-Fan.

By then, the angry mob had already surrounded the house. The intense light from the torches caused Final-Fan to cutely squint  as he took perhaps his Final look at his beloved town.

"Bring in the pony" a fork holder called out."Ah -a pony?" Questioned Final-Fan. "Yeah, we're kinda running out of ideas here. Plus we wanted to make yer death as epic as possible. And what better way of dying than being tied by the leg to a pony dragging you around the streets!"

"NOOOooooo!" roared Final-Fan while the town secured his foot with rope, "I did not play 20 games of mafia just to be lynched by a fucking pony!" A quick slap to the pony's ass followed the cries of Final-Fan, followed by a thump, then screams of horrific pain and agony emitted from Final-Fan as the pony savagely dragged his body around the town ... then silence.

Final-Fan is Dead

Night 7 Start!

http://theoatmeal.com/story/eat_horses

Revenge is sweet ... well, tasty, anyway. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

wouldn't that mean there would have been a pony shitting on your body as it dragged you?

It dropped in front of me and even in my agony I managed to steer my body to the side. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

Mr. Kitten woke up and had a healthy breakfast that morning.

Day 8 Start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
D 8
Role
SuperAdrianK Truck      MG_94  Wonk --------  --------  
 Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94  --------  --------  --------
 Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94    Homer Heph    Town
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  ------- -------  -------  -------    Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord    Wonk
 F-F    
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord    Wonk    -------    Town
Kantor Homer  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------    Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------  --------   --------  --------  --------    Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
       -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord   --------   --------  --------  --------    Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3     -------  -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord  Homer  Wonk        
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord    Wonk   Homer      

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------  -------- --------  --------  --------    Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer  MG_94     Homer  F-F    
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord  MG_94      --------    Town
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3    Homer    -------  -------  
 Mafia

ZOMG

/zombie

tracking

/zombie

also: BOOMSHAKALAKA

Final-Fan said: