By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That's his first ever lynch? How!? xO

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Jealous? :P

Signature goes here!

@radish: It's still twilight, do you have something to add?

Signature goes here!

Doesn't count!  

Option 1:
Ah, TOS, you poor stupid bastard, can you not see what you have done? 

Option 2: 
Well played, TOS, you sly bastard.  Will the town see what you have done? 

You can see that you are a bastard regardless. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

Jealous? :P

I just... don't understand :p

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

On second thought, I guess it counts.  I was thinking it didn't because it was only plurality, but actually it was just "whoever had the most votes at deadline", and although I think the tight deadline is bullshit, it's not as bad as plurality so I'll let it stand on my record. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:

[edit: Plurality] Doesn't count!  

Option 1:
Ah, TOS, you poor stupid bastard, can you not see what you have done? 

Option 2: 
Well played, TOS, you sly bastard.  Will the town see what you have done? 

You can see that you are a bastard regardless. 

I blame hatmoza! I was rushed.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

@radish: It's still twilight, do you have something to add?

Nah, I think the right choice was made- I was just about to vote FF too, so feel free to hold me partly responsible if it all goes wrong :)

Watch me on YouTube!

Hephaestos said:
twilight is taking a long time?

Perhaps he wanted my reaction to history being made.  I have triply obliged. 

Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:
twilight is taking a long time?

Perhaps he wanted my reaction to history being made.  I have triply obliged. 

I've got to congratulate you for staying unlynched for so long :p A whole year? Madness. x)

Watch me on YouTube!