By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Heph: Okay... the only one who doesn't seem to me like scum is Heph right now... I don't know why but I don't think he is scum...

ToS: I think he could be scum, but if he is scum, he hides it very well... There were no major mistakes in his game so far... also he did not seem too eager to make a mislynch...

FF: As for FF I find it very strange that he wasn't killed on day one or two, since he is a really good player he often gets killed early in the games, this time it did not happen, which either means he is scum or the mafia are pretty damn st**id for not killing him... so he is most probably scum... at least I think that... the rest is just the same as with ToS: no mistakes and not too eager to mislynch...

Radish: His actions early in the game were not even a little bit of necessary, if we get scum today and we still play tomorrow it is very likely that he is scum... but I don't think that he is scum and I think we only have one scum left in the game... well we will know how many are left tomorrow...

For all of us... why the hell did we lynch Homer anyway? Just because he played a stupid game... dammit... and I hammered him... I will go and look at Homers and Kantors lynchs again, I think we can find the last scum doing that...

Around the Network

@Stefl: I would really appreciate if you thought of why you actually trust Heph. It may sound a bit hypocrit coming from me since I'm kind of in the opposite situation (I distrust him but don't have anything concrete to hold against him) but I find your stance really weird because the logical conclusion you should get from someone you can't read is one of distrust not of trust.

About Homer yesterday: he was our best best at scum at the time, him being dead today removes a huge question mark that's been there all game long, he participated actively only during Day One so it's not like his contribution today would have been the key to finding scum (add to that the fact that people would have been reluctant to believe him).

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:

For all of us... why the hell did we lynch Homer anyway? Just because he played a stupid game... dammit... and I hammered him...

Every day in a Mafia game, you get people accusing others of "bandwagoning", for maybe voting after someone else does in quite close succession - however I think that the meaning has been lost over time. That Homer lynch was a bandwagon, and I don't think that there was any one person to blame for it - isn't that the idea of a bandwagon? We all had equal responsibility, because we all had a common aim to lynch a player that, for some reason, we were sure that he was a Mafia. There wasn't any particular evidence against him - we just went a bit out of control :(

@Whoever it was that wanted me to input: As you said yourself (I think it was Heph?), you don't trust me, but I can see why you'd want every angle on this situation. I'm going to look through some posts and make a judgement later :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

24 hours

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
I completely fail to understand how my voting and unvoting him twice before the final mislynch of Kantor makes me his scum-buddy.  COMPLETELY.  I mean wasn't I one of his stronger attackers, who has reminded the town at every turn that he deserved to die and only recently decided he was probably town? 

I concede that there is no reason to TRUST me based on those radish votes and suspicions if you think radish is scum -- I mean obviously if I was mafia I could distance myself from another mafia screwing up so hard -- but I really don't see how it can possibly be evidence that I'm mafia.  (And if I was mafia I'd have no reason to back off my act of radish-suspicion.)

Your overconfidence on this matter has my "scummy sense" tingling. 

Vote Hephaestos

hahaha, now that's nice.

in point 4 you completely derail my meaning and completely turn arround my thought to make them look scummy.

I said I believed you two were in league and with you making a scene about it, I looked for linking factors.

This is entirely different from looking at evidence and then deriving that you two were in league.

In my case, the linking factors are not a mark of my confidence in the issue, they are just support to my belief. In the case you're trying to portray, I would have used flumsy day one evidence to draw this conclusion, which is not the case. You're a good actor yourself FF and  your acting on the initial point 4 is really what makes me believe i'm true with this huntch (yes I took your acting references on purpose).

and that's what you voted me on, a remark of mine that you turned upside down to make it look like I was confident on flumsy stuff.... your vote is just a revenge vote in disguise.

But it's YOU who is missing MY point.  Even if you think I'm mafia, you can't just say ANYTHING is evidence I'm mafia, it has to make SENSE.  How is my going after radishhead evidence of your alleged "link" that supports your idea that we are scum? 

And I take it you have nothing to add on point 1? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
Some more context:  That comment was in reference to GOW's huge analysis of me and nordlead and the supposed connection between us (ganging up to frame him).  Oddly, I don't think that post I refer to in TOS's link was mentioned by GOW. 

Also interesting:  one of the things GOW was suspicious of was how aggressively I went after radish.  So that's proof that being aggressive about Homer isn't some huge out of character thing.  "FINISH HIM!"  There you go TOS.  I thought you said you were reading this stuff? 

yeah you were so agressive about radish that you unvoted him twice and ended up being the L-1 voter on Kantor, just before radish hammered... what a pitbull, you jaws never give up ^^

on the nordlead thing, I didn't think there was anything at the time and I still don't think any connection there was actively crafted by either of you, I guess that was GoW's lucky shot technique, just as he used on Wonk.

facepalm

It doesn't count as aggressive unless the lynch succeeds?  Then I pray you're not being aggressive to me right now. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

tracking........

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

Role
SuperAdrianK Truck      MG_94  Wonk --------  --------  
 Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94  --------  --------  --------
 Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94    Homer Heph    
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  ------- -------  -------  -------    Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord    Wonk
 F-F    
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord    Wonk    -------    Town
Kantor Homer  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------    Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------  --------   --------  --------  --------    Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
       -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord   --------   --------  --------  --------    Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3     -------  -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord  Homer  Wonk        
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord    Wonk   Homer      

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------  -------- --------  --------  --------    Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer  MG_94     Homer      
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord  MG_94      --------    Town
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3    Homer    -------  -------  
 Mafia

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
Some more context:  That comment was in reference to GOW's huge analysis of me and nordlead and the supposed connection between us (ganging up to frame him).  Oddly, I don't think that post I refer to in TOS's link was mentioned by GOW. 

Also interesting:  one of the things GOW was suspicious of was how aggressively I went after radish.  So that's proof that being aggressive about Homer isn't some huge out of character thing.  "FINISH HIM!"  There you go TOS.  I thought you said you were reading this stuff? 

yeah you were so agressive about radish that you unvoted him twice and ended up being the L-1 voter on Kantor, just before radish hammered... what a pitbull, you jaws never give up ^^

on the nordlead thing, I didn't think there was anything at the time and I still don't think any connection there was actively crafted by either of you, I guess that was GoW's lucky shot technique, just as he used on Wonk.

facepalm

It doesn't count as aggressive unless the lynch succeeds?  Then I pray you're not being aggressive to me right now. 

no it means your agressivity on radish was inconsistant. it's this inconsistancy that i see as a link, not by itself, but by considering first the angle that you are both mafia.

And no i don't believe i'm aggressive on you right now.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

radishhead said:

@Whoever it was that wanted me to input: As you said yourself (I think it was Heph?), you don't trust me, but I can see why you'd want every angle on this situation. I'm going to look through some posts and make a judgement later :)

yes your contribution would be much appreciated

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO