By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Rereading some posts... it seems Final-Fan wanted to distance himself from nordlead from Day One:

... AHAHAHA Is that post why GoW thinks I'm nordlead's bestest friend in the whole wide world?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3764480

I know it's not much but I'm just posting what catches my attention.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
1. actually the unvote right after for being a bad actor is pretty much confirming you were hurrying people to vote before they changed their minds. Homer had the benefit of this day one (kantor) and day four (MG), he was a slippery person when on the lynch seat.

2. tos pointed that you pushed for the lynch, the unvote is only part of his plea, and so you answered the question of why he's suspicious when you said "since when is it a crime to push a lynch".

3. I am carefull about my vote, you're the only one that I have something solid on and a lynch is the whole town's descision, not just mine. Voting for you forces others to look more closely into the FF issue, not just idle arround.

4. indeed, why you and radish? there is nothing to link the 2 of you....You are indeed my top 2 suspects. But now that you mention it, I just looked briefly back at day one, the one day one of you two was on the spotlight...and look:

Votals:
[7,L-2] Kantor: (theprof00), theprof00, (Homer_Simpson), noname2200, dtewi, Stefl1504, GodOfWar_3ever, Final-Fan, radishhead
[5,L-4] radishhead: (dtewi), nordlead, Hephaestos, (Final-Fan), (GodOfWar_3ever), (Wonktonodi), (Kantor), (TruckOSaurus), (dtewi), Homer_Simpson, Linkzmax, MetalGear_94, (Final-Fan)

You voted/unvoted for him not once but twice! but look, you're also the two hammers on Kantor... now that you mention it, there are indeed links between you two! It'll be a quick day tomorow.

1.  What?  I am speechless at how you are arriving at that conclusion. 

2.  I read it as the unvote was a very large part of his suspicions of me.  That seemed like giving it a lot more weight than seemed reasonable to me.  I did not understand why he would do that, and I still don't know why someone would do that.  So I don't "perfectly know and answer" it at all. 

4.  I completely fail to understand how my voting and unvoting him twice before the final mislynch of Kantor makes me his scum-buddy.  COMPLETELY.  I mean wasn't I one of his stronger attackers, who has reminded the town at every turn that he deserved to die and only recently decided he was probably town? 

I concede that there is no reason to TRUST me based on those radish votes and suspicions if you think radish is scum -- I mean obviously if I was mafia I could distance myself from another mafia screwing up so hard -- but I really don't see how it can possibly be evidence that I'm mafia.  (And if I was mafia I'd have no reason to back off my act of radish-suspicion.)

Your overconfidence on this matter has my "scummy sense" tingling. 

Vote Hephaestos

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
Rereading some posts... it seems Final-Fan wanted to distance himself from nordlead from Day One:

... AHAHAHA Is that post why GoW thinks I'm nordlead's bestest friend in the whole wide world?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3764480

I know it's not much but I'm just posting what catches my attention.

I'd just like to say that people should read the link before deciding anything without knowing the context. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Some more context:  That comment was in reference to GOW's huge analysis of me and nordlead and the supposed connection between us (ganging up to frame him).  Oddly, I don't think that post I refer to in TOS's link was mentioned by GOW. 

Also interesting:  one of the things GOW was suspicious of was how aggressively I went after radish.  So that's proof that being aggressive about Homer isn't some huge out of character thing.  "FINISH HIM!"  There you go TOS.  I thought you said you were reading this stuff? 

radishhead said:

I love the way that the game goes so quiet at this stage - both town and mafia are only saying relevant things, that are as non-scummy as possible :p

A bit off topic, but just looking at those votals makes me realise how close I was to getting lynched on that first day - I should really be more careful xP @Heph - that's true, but Dtewi also did that, and he was town. I'm not trying to defend FF, but we've got to consider all sides.

actually I believe Hat screwed up cause you were at L-1 with 5 other votes planted on others or something... his plurality would have had you lynched... it's irrelevant though but a fun fact.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Old news Heph

Final-Fan said:

1.  What?  I am speechless at how you are arriving at that conclusion. 

2.  I read it as the unvote was a very large part of his suspicions of me.  That seemed like giving it a lot more weight than seemed reasonable to me.  I did not understand why he would do that, and I still don't know why someone would do that.  So I don't "perfectly know and answer" it at all. 

4.  I completely fail to understand how my voting and unvoting him twice before the final mislynch of Kantor makes me his scum-buddy.  COMPLETELY.  I mean wasn't I one of his stronger attackers, who has reminded the town at every turn that he deserved to die and only recently decided he was probably town? 

I concede that there is no reason to TRUST me based on those radish votes and suspicions if you think radish is scum -- I mean obviously if I was mafia I could distance myself from another mafia screwing up so hard -- but I really don't see how it can possibly be evidence that I'm mafia.  (And if I was mafia I'd have no reason to back off my act of radish-suspicion.)

Your overconfidence on this matter has my "scummy sense" tingling. 

Vote Hephaestos

hahaha, now that's nice.

in point 4 you completely derail my meaning and completely turn arround my thought to make them look scummy.

I said I believed you two were in league and with you making a scene about it, I looked for linking factors.

This is entirely different from looking at evidence and then deriving that you two were in league.

In my case, the linking factors are not a mark of my confidence in the issue, they are just support to my belief. In the case you're trying to portray, I would have used flumsy day one evidence to draw this conclusion, which is not the case. You're a good actor yourself FF and  your acting on the initial point 4 is really what makes me believe i'm true with this huntch (yes I took your acting references on purpose).

and that's what you voted me on, a remark of mine that you turned upside down to make it look like I was confident on flumsy stuff.... your vote is just a revenge vote in disguise.

Final-Fan said:

Some more context:  That comment was in reference to GOW's huge analysis of me and nordlead and the supposed connection between us (ganging up to frame him).  Oddly, I don't think that post I refer to in TOS's link was mentioned by GOW. 

Also interesting:  one of the things GOW was suspicious of was how aggressively I went after radish.  So that's proof that being aggressive about Homer isn't some huge out of character thing.  "FINISH HIM!"  There you go TOS.  I thought you said you were reading this stuff? 

yeah you were so agressive about radish that you unvoted him twice and ended up being the L-1 voter on Kantor, just before radish hammered... what a pitbull, you jaws never give up ^^

on the nordlead thing, I didn't think there was anything at the time and I still don't think any connection there was actively crafted by either of you, I guess that was GoW's lucky shot technique, just as he used on Wonk.

guess I caught up to the thread.

It would indeed be nice to have Stefl's input and even radish's. Though i don't trust him, his input can still be interesting....

Final-Fan said:

Yesterday night I was reading your posts and Hephaestos's posts sadly I didn't have that much time and you and Heph are heavy poster... it's not a complaint but it makes reading back on your activities very time consuming so it's not something I can do on my breaks at work.

For all it's worth I'm not out to "get you", I'm also getting scummy vibes from Heph's attitude today. I just want to cast the right vote.

Signature goes here!