By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"Wah wah! I don't like plurality. You ruined the game. Just when I thought no one could ruin a vanilla game, hatmoza works his magic!" Complained Vetteman.

Mr. Kitten looked at him in confusion, " What are you talking about? What game, what plurality? And who the hell is hetenmaza!? That sounds like a German adult entertainment website ..."

"I quit! Mod kill me!"

"Vetteman!" cried Mr. Kitten, "have you gone mad!? I don't understand what you're saying."

"ahhhh" sighed Vetteman, "you know Mr. Kitten, you're right. Maybe I am going temporally mad. The truth is, I'm a raging alcoholic. I take my frustrations out in life on other people. I'd like to take this moment, before I blackout, to apologize to everyone I've mistreated in life ... starting with hat...."

Vetteman collapsed to the ground.

"Poor guy," said Mr. Kitten, "he passed out."

Mr. Kitten started to drag him back to his house,  "oft! You're one heavy guy Vetteman ... if only I could get a better grip on you. Hmmmm, maybe if I grab hold of this arrow that's stuck in the back of your neck, I could lift you over my shoulder."

Vetteman is Dead

Day 7 Start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
 Day 6
 Day 7
Role
SuperAdrianK Truck        MG_94  Wonk  --------  --------  Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord    MG_94  --------  --------  --------  Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord    MG_94    Homer    
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  
 -------  -------  -------  -------  Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord      Wonk      
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord      Wonk    -------  Town
Kantor Homer  -------  -------    -------  -------  -------  -------  Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------     --------  --------  --------  --------  Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
         -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord      --------  --------  --------  --------  Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3      -------  -------  -------  -------  Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord    Homer  Wonk      
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord      Wonk  Homer    

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------     --------  --------  --------  --------  Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer    MG_94    Homer    
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord    MG_94      --------  Town
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3      Homer    -------  -------  Mafia

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Thats weird, I dont remember telling anyone on this website that I am an alcoholic. 

There's not many of us left now :( Really surprised that Homer was town though. Looking at the list, I'm the most suspected character out of the ones left - so I'm expecting to have to do a lot of convincing :p I'll be back about 5PM

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well, my gut tells me to be suspicious of TOS, but I'm worried that Heph is stealthing his way to scum victory. 

What do people think of that? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Well, my gut tells me to be suspicious of TOS, but I'm worried that Heph is stealthing his way to scum victory. 

What do people think of that? 

I think that my clients are happy that I took them out to party till 5 AM and that my boss is happy to have taken the day after the party off.... I'm left working since 8:30 AM with a blasting  headacke :-/

it's been a busy weekend as I said earlier, but I also said that starting today i'll have more time (boss being on vacation is part of the reason .... I didn't plan on my head playing the samba though, it's gonna be one shitty day for me ).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

on the bright side, Stefl had an investigation last night... on the dark side, if they are 2, a misslynch means loss for the town.

Vetteman94 said:

Thats weird, I dont remember telling anyone on this website that I am an alcoholic. 

I get a wife you become an alcoholic and there was a spike pit oh what a town we lived in

oh and hat I did get shamed into voting stefl my final day you could put that on the master list

I tried to look at a pattern in the votes on found mafiosi, but we all voted for 2 of them (no one did 3) and the only one that stands out is truck having voted only for one... I don't see any meaning to it though.

If we look at the dead scum, they never voted for one an other... which is interesting.... yet we know the living scum(s) have voted for them (since all the survivors did). Of the survivors, only radish was voted on by scum (notably, MG's only vote). lastly, FF is the only one who participated in all the misslynches.

I don't think there is much else to see in the votes :-/

anyways, we have a cop investigation today so... back to sleep@work

I thought Stefl got an investigation night before last, so last night he wouldn't have.  I guess I could be misremembering though ...

Stefl please confirm your status. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!