By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

He is absent... or so it seems...

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

I wouldnt like a no lynch unless it helps the town,  which in this case it wouldnt.  I only suggest a no lynch when its helpful to the town.   Not just any day I feel like it.

As for the remaining scum,  I actually think we only have one left.  While I dont think its Homer,  it seems inevitable that he is the lynch target today.   I am gonna go back and look through the posts of the couple people I think are the possible scum left.  

yeah i'm sorry for the bad wording. I meant that you're the only one who isn't bothered by the general idea of "no lynch", not specifically in this game, but in any game. Many players won't even consider it at all. It was more of a friendly wink, but yeah with your reaction I can see how it can be misinterpreted.

On homer... I asked a few days back the reasons, nothing much came up, though yes it is widely recoginized even by me that he played scummy all round long. This was before the GoW questions trucks refers to, and I believe too that it is an added scumy behavior to have "dismissed" the issue by ignoring it. I don't think it's lynch worthy in itself though... but yeah at this point there isn't much else to go on.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

yikes L-1 already ^^ endgame is fast.

Homer is the only one who didn't get to talk today.

stefl, vet you're online, if there is a hammer it's one of us 3. (or homer).

I'm not sure there will be much to gain in waiting for him to talk, though it is a bit unfair to not wait for him. On the other side, he was asked explanations in other days and just said that he had already given his answers, so i don't see why it'd be different today. Do you have an objection to one of us hammering?

guess not. Well i'm going to bed and i vote for hammer.

(won't be available much of tomorow as explained before).

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

I wouldnt like a no lynch unless it helps the town,  which in this case it wouldnt.  I only suggest a no lynch when its helpful to the town.   Not just any day I feel like it.

As for the remaining scum,  I actually think we only have one left.  While I dont think its Homer,  it seems inevitable that he is the lynch target today.   I am gonna go back and look through the posts of the couple people I think are the possible scum left.  

yeah i'm sorry for the bad wording. I meant that you're the only one who isn't bothered by the general idea of "no lynch", not specifically in this game, but in any game. Many players won't even consider it at all. It was more of a friendly wink, but yeah with your reaction I can see how it can be misinterpreted.

On homer... I asked a few days back the reasons, nothing much came up, though yes it is widely recoginized even by me that he played scummy all round long. This was before the GoW questions trucks refers to, and I believe too that it is an added scumy behavior to have "dismissed" the issue by ignoring it. I don't think it's lynch worthy in itself though... but yeah at this point there isn't much else to go on.

Its not a problem,  many people just think that giving up their lynch is taking away their power as a town, but that simply isnt the case.  They dont seem to understand that lynching is only one of the tools a town has,  and sometimes not using it is a good idea.

As for Homer, I have asked a few times as well, but gotten nothing I would see worthy of a vote.  And with the short days we have had for the past few days it doesnt allow us to get a good read on anyone.   Which is why I have asked for unvotes so we can have more discussion.   Without discussion we end up where we are today,  no real info about anyone left and a shot in the dark lynch target.   Although I do kinda blame hatmoza a little for that for holding back our cop like he has with the every other day investigations.  But thats still no reason why we couldnt have conversations about things said in the past.

>_>

do people just willfully ignore any posts I make explaining my actions or anything?

I am not scum, I dont know what else to do or say at this point, lynch me and the real mafia have basically won

Homer_Simpson said:
>_>
do people just willfully ignore any posts I make explaining my actions or anything?
I am not scum, I dont know what else to do or say at this point, lynch me and the real mafia have basically won

If you have ever made such posts it must have been on Day 1 because ever since then all you say is "I already explained myself WHY WONT YOU LOOK AT MY POSTS Q.Q"

Also, "lynching me means the scum win" is classic scum behavior. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I mean, seriously, his behavior over this entire game has been just a big collection of scumtells. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Okay... it seems like I am the one to hammer him...

Vote: Homer

he did not even try to defend himself since day one and... oh well...

Also I hope the dice are with us tonight... because I have no clue who really could be scum...