By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wonk's ghost:  I meant the illegitimate children you moron!  TWO OF THEM ARE YOURS!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Ghost

I had a wife?

Wonktonodi said:

Ghost

I had a wife?

Funny that you ask. The original text was, "I thought you were gay" but I didn't want to offend anyone

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:

Ghost

I had a wife?

Funny that you ask. The original text was, "I thought you were gay" but I didn't want to offend anyone

yeah I would have liked that a little better but you still did well.

ghost out :P

"Is it alright if I call you SAK SuperAdrianK" Asked Mr. Kittens -"Sure, SuperAdrianK is a mouth-full, I know" answered SAK. "So you want to tell me why you brought me here Mr. Kitten?"

Mr. Kitten and SAK were approaching the town's bomb shelter. " My plan is simple. Since I've completely lost faith in the town, I'm taking it into my own hands to make sure the rest of you make it out alive." -"What do you mean" questioned SAK, -" I mean I'm gonna lock you, along with all the remaining townies in this here shelter with 12 years worth of supplies and food, water, and 2000 blow-up dolls."

" but but don't you think that's a little extreme Mr. Kitten?"

" Don't worry SAK, when everything is clear, I'll come back for you. Now, I have to get the others. There's already one man in the shelter. You're not alone."

"Ok Mr. Kitten, I trust you"

Mr. Kitten came back a few hours later to check up on SAK and company. All he found was the corpse of one SAK -hands and ankles tied with a little rubber ball strapped around his mouth;  lying naked in a pile of toy dolls.

SuperAdrianK is dead

Day 6(7?) start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
 Day 6
  Role
SuperAdrianK Truck        MG_94  Wonk      Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord    MG_94  --------  --------    Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord    MG_94        
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  
 -------  -------  -------    Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord      Wonk      
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord      Wonk      
Kantor Homer  -------  -------    -------  -------  -------    Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------     --------  --------  --------    Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
         -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord      --------  --------  --------    Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3      -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord    Homer  Wonk      
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord      Wonk      

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------   --------  --------  --------    Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer    MG_94        
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord    MG_94        
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3      Homer    
   Mafia

I thought I said that I don't trust Mr. Kitten, oh whatever, I wonder why they killed me out of all people though...

"shamlessly lies nude dead while my spirit has more new blow toys in the afterlife."

Huh... so its probably 6 vs 1 right now...

Any thoughts guys?

Stefl1504 said:

Huh... so its probably 6 vs 1 right now...

Any thoughts guys?

or is it 5 vs 2?

Keepin' track.