By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Also, at the risk of violating the longcat prohibiiton: 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Wonk was hammered, I'll end the night  when I get off work in a couple hours.

Wait, you meant end the DAY right?  I don't mean to be posting at night. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

The day hasn't ended yet... so I think he mend end the day, yes

Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

lol.. mend^^ i mean ment^^

Day night whatever ... Fucking cavs

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

no, you mean "meant"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

no, you mean "meant"

Dammit... epic fail...

hatmoza said:

no, you mean "meant"

So the Hercule Poirot cat is ALSO the grammar nazi cat! Who knew!

Signature goes here!

Mr. Kitten made it back just in time to see the town carry Wonk to the gallows. It looks they're going for a good ol' fashion hanging.

"Release me at once fools" hopelessly ordered Wonk, "I am innocent and your so called cop is an impostor! He managed to fool you all, and you will pay the ultimate price for following him!"

The masked executioner was eager, his fingers twitching over the lever. "Any last words?" ask the masked man - "Yes"  replied Wonk with tears running down both sides of his cheeks, "tell my wife and 6 children that I love 'em, and that even though I will not be here in body, I'll always be with them in spirit."

I man screamed from the crowd " But you don't have any children!"

The executioner heard enough and vigorously kicked the pedal supporting Wonk; leaving him hanging by the neck.

Wonk is dead

Night 6 Starts!

What an awesome death :) 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~