By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged again...

Around the Network

So... Wonk is near Hammer?

Should I hammer him or do we still wait...?

Stefl1504 said:

Either that or I'll take mr kitten to the zoo and 6 flags

you've already spoiled my deathday party :(

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

wow, now that's puzzling and rather interesting.

Vote : Wonk

Thats all you have to say?    

what else is there to say? the "cop" found someone guilty upon investigation.

Well Im curious to see why you said that was puzzling and interesting for one?

because it isn't to you?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Stefl1504 said:

hammer

Discution gets lost overnight, there's nothing to talk about today that we can't tomorow since wonk isn't really fighting the lynch, we're not gonna get much out of him, and no one else has reasons to talk.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

hammer

Discution gets lost overnight, there's nothing to talk about today that we can't tomorow since wonk isn't really fighting the lynch, we're not gonna get much out of him, and no one else has reasons to talk.

Kay... then:

Vote: Wonktonodi

Votals:
[5] Wonktonodi: (Stefl1504), (radishhead), SuperAdrianK, radishhead, Homer_Simpson, Hephaestos, Stefl1504
[1] Stefl1504: Wonktonodi
[3] No Vote: Final-Fan, TruckOSaurus, Vetteman94

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

wow, now that's puzzling and rather interesting.

Vote : Wonk

Thats all you have to say?    

what else is there to say? the "cop" found someone guilty upon investigation.

Well Im curious to see why you said that was puzzling and interesting for one?

because it isn't to you?

Well I did think he was scum yesterday due to the way he voted people,  so not really no.

Wonk was hammered, I'll end the night  when I get off work in a couple hours.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vetteman94 said:
Kinda curious to see who  defended Wonk at all during the couple of times his name was brought up.  I think I remember Final-Fan doing it yesterday when I was discussing his voting patterns with him.  I find that a little interesting since he has kept a pretty low profile this game, which is odd for a player of his caliber. Plus a guy like him, the mafia would want to get rid of quickly,  since he can be a real asset too the town.  I will have to go back and check his posts again.

I sort of remember defending Wonk, or at least saying I didn't suspect him that much, but I don't recall doing it in relation to "voting patterns".  I'd understand if that made you look a lot closer at me, but I don't think it warrants high suspicion all by itself. 

As for me surviving, I've done that in many games.  In fact, whenever I don't get killed right away like in a few recent games I tend to make it right to the endgame. 

For the record, I totally endorse the Wonk lynch.  After getting MG94, we are not so pressured that we can't afford a mislynch to nail a lying fake cop.  Not that I think stefl is one; rather, he's an AMAZING cop.  I was afraid that having only a half cop would cripple us if there wasn't another waiting in the wings somewhere, but stefl's accuracy has made up for it. 

Finally, why do I get accused of lying low whenever I don't flood the thread, and sometimes when I do? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!